Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,896 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

GUYS! When Last Did You Write A Love Letter??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GUYS! When Last Did You Write A Love Letter??? (1178 Views)

Guys, When Ur Woman Ask For Money Give Her This. Pic / How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUYS! When Last Did You Write A Love Letter??? by ItzBella(f): 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
A love letter is a romantic way to express feelings of love in a written form. Whether delivered by hand,mail,carrier pigeon or romantically left in a secret location.. The letter may be anything from a short and simple message of love to a lengthy explanation of feelings. Love letters move through the widest range of emotions...devotion, disappointment, grief, self-confidence, ambition, impatience.. etc..
The very act of writing also triggers love feelings in the writer..its very sad that with the advent of the electronic age love letters have become non existent..(that doesn't even sound right grin)..This development is heart breaking because some people out there would still appreciate a complete thought expressing feelings of love..(myself inclusive)

So ladies and gents...when last did u write or receive a love letter..share ur experiences... Show some love people..I'm a newbee and I wud appreciate comments...tanchu...
Re: GUYS! When Last Did You Write A Love Letter??? by vizkiz: 7:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
that is about 7years ago when love was still doing me one kin one kin embarassed

Now it's just romantic poems wink
Re: GUYS! When Last Did You Write A Love Letter??? by Sirsoftness(m): 7:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
Lmao...Dis brings back memories
Back den in second school SS2 ,I was so good at it dat my frends hired me to write for dem
It worked for a while buh girls begin gt sense if u no gt handsome pocket no love for u
Re: GUYS! When Last Did You Write A Love Letter??? by DankemzI(m): 7:14pm On Sep 27, 2015
If I can recall, that should be way back 2001 or 2002 chai,.....
Times have changed,... Technology is good cool
Re: GUYS! When Last Did You Write A Love Letter??? by Cholls(m): 7:14pm On Sep 27, 2015
my sister just finished writting one.
Re: GUYS! When Last Did You Write A Love Letter??? by adedayourt(m): 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2015
never wrote one in my life
Re: GUYS! When Last Did You Write A Love Letter??? by igraman(m): 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
Love letter don extinct tey-tey. gone ar d days... bimbo,beatrice,racheal,kemi,jemimah back then in Sec.Sch they got a lot frm me
Re: GUYS! When Last Did You Write A Love Letter??? by menix(m): 7:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
Can't 4get my 1st and last luv letter, that was 1999, my friends helped me scribbled the romantic nonsense nd alas the girl tore the letter nd started crying..

OMO, I scale class for good 1 week...
If it was possible I would changed skool..
Re: GUYS! When Last Did You Write A Love Letter??? by Sirsoftness(m): 7:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
menix:
Can't 4get my 1st and last luv letter, that was 1999, my friends helped me scribbled the romantic nonsense nd alas the girl tore the letter nd started crying..

OMO, I scale class for good 1 week...
If it was possible I would changed skool..
Lol Y ..where dy tears of joy?
Re: GUYS! When Last Did You Write A Love Letter??? by Spikkylee: 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
shocked Who iz seeing wat i'm seeing..!!!
Re: GUYS! When Last Did You Write A Love Letter??? by menix(m): 7:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
Sirsoftness:

Lol Y ..where dy tears of joy?

Baba I no sure oooo..

E b like say nah tears of falling hand.. grin
Re: GUYS! When Last Did You Write A Love Letter??? by oscarlloyd(m): 1:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
menix:

Baba I no sure oooo..

E b like say nah tears of falling hand.. grin
lwkmd... cheesy cheesy tears of falling hand indeed.. U can still ask her why she cried grin
Re: GUYS! When Last Did You Write A Love Letter??? by oscarlloyd(m): 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
As for me that should be in js2 or js3 sha... That time ehn, u go write finish steal ur mama perfume spray am grin smiley funny old days... And the girl reported me to our class teacher sad
Re: GUYS! When Last Did You Write A Love Letter??? by Hannysmilez(f): 1:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
oscarlloyd:
As for me that should be in js2 or js3 sha... That time ehn, u go write finish steal ur mama perfume spray am grin smiley funny old days... And the girl reported me to our class teacher sad
Lmfao. After all the perfume you spray she still report you. That girl no try at all.
Re: GUYS! When Last Did You Write A Love Letter??? by Adex097: 3:31pm On Oct 05, 2015
i never did .
only helped my guys back then to draft the letters...funny old days.
Re: GUYS! When Last Did You Write A Love Letter??? by oscarlloyd(m): 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2015
Hannysmilez:
Lmfao. After all the perfume you spray she still report you. That girl no try at all.
asin ehn... I chop correct Cain.., love letter to love cain grin cheesy things we do for love cry

1 Like

Re: GUYS! When Last Did You Write A Love Letter??? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hmmm. Tried to compose one back in 09 buh didn't get the right words.... I've never written any
Re: GUYS! When Last Did You Write A Love Letter??? by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 01, 2015
ItzBella:
A love letter is a romantic way to express feelings of love in a written form. Whether delivered by hand,mail,carrier pigeon or romantically left in a secret location.. The letter may be anything from a short and simple message of love to a lengthy explanation of feelings. Love letters move through the widest range of emotions...devotion, disappointment, grief, self-confidence, ambition, impatience.. etc..
The very act of writing also triggers love feelings in the writer..its very sad that with the advent of the electronic age love letters have become non existent..(that doesn't even sound right grin)..This development is heart breaking because some people out there would still appreciate a complete thought expressing feelings of love..(myself inclusive)

So ladies and gents...when last did u write or receive a love letter..share ur experiences... Show some love people..I'm a newbee and I wud appreciate comments...tanchu...
You look like akwa ibom girl cheesy
Re: GUYS! When Last Did You Write A Love Letter??? by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 02, 2015
Back then I used to write alot of poems and love letter but to no one else cuz I felt it was gay also too much bon jovi influence. So I was toasting this babe then and she gave ne her laptop bag to use, I wrote the most beautiful poem ever and for some reason couldn't find it again till she told me she saw the poem I wrote for her I was like . Till now she doesn't believe I wrote because i was inspired by a bon jovi song she keeps reminding me how I wrote her the best poem.

Sorry hard to type well on mobile

(1) (Reply)

Am In Love With My Elder Brother's Friend. / LADIES; See 13 Sure Places To Meet Rich Bobo In Lagos / Really Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.