Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival (58875 Views)

FG Names New Sambisa Shooting Range After Late Lt. Col. Abu Ali / Sola Adeyeye On Why Ben Murray-Bruce Was Prevented From Greeting President Buhar / Excess Sleep Causes Buhari To Miss Meeting Pope - breaking times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by babestella: 7:28am On Sep 28, 2015
akinjosh:

U no go bash PMB or the incompetent staff at the UN mission office? A pretty calm woman has a lot to say o!
PMB and his team were handed their itinerary as soon as he landed in NY for the meeting. People should not look for a way out for pmb's team. Fayemi and co chose to go to the streets of NY taking pictures and posting on the internet while they left baba to drink his usual sachet milo.

Maybe he was even busy having a secret meeting with OBJ concerning ministerial list.
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by joshuaidibia(m): 7:41am On Sep 28, 2015
martineverest:
Wetin buhari do u
Lol. notn o. bt there's smtn abt hm i dnt like. He surely doesn't respect Christianity. Can't xplain it. bt u knw wat i mean.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by dexpee4life(m): 7:46am On Sep 28, 2015
adedayourt:
Adonbilivit undecided
How do you want it to be put before beleiving. When he was busy taking Pix and selfies with Kayode and introducing his grandchildren to the exiled Lion of Ubima

1 Like

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by bomsilaga(m): 7:48am On Sep 28, 2015
I just tire for una. This same thing happened with FPGEJ and you people almost skinned him and called him incompetent. Today because it's PMB, the mission staff are incompetent.
God is watching.

donphilopus:

Shut up! You have nothing tangible to contribute to this thread. Maybe you skipped the place where the reason he didn't go in time was stated. Read it now!

Now ask yourself "Who are the Nigerian UN mission staff? Who is to blame? Buhari? Or them?" Why didn't they brief him? Those people are so incompetent. If Buhari decides to sack those Nigerian UN mission staff when he's back to Nigeria now and appoints a competent Northerner who he trusts, you and your fellow wailers would still wail and shout marginalisation and favouritism!!
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by bomsilaga(m): 7:49am On Sep 28, 2015
You bad.

babestella:

PMB and his team were handed their itinerary as soon as he landed in NY for the meeting. People should not look for a way out for pmb's team. Fayemi and co chose to go to the streets of NY taking pictures and posting on the internet while they left baba to drink his usual sachet milo.

Maybe he was even busy having a secret meeting with OBJ concerning ministerial list.
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 28, 2015
DlawTECHY:
That's what happens when you don't keep to time.
punctuality is the soul in everything you do.

PMB My President
GEJ My Role Model
Nigeria my Country

Proudly Naija

COMMENTS OF A WAILER.. grin

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by montezz(f): 8:02am On Sep 28, 2015
arabianights:

you have exposed your self as to the kinda female you are ? Poor language and manners.Pity the man that will end up marrying you and if unfortunately you are married, then you must be one heluva frustrated person.......

No one is responsible for your frustration and failures in life,........please face them and stop transfer of aggression or blaming others for your curses on your life which obviously you brought upon your self

i doubt if your own family value your existence

Good night! wink

* MODIFIED

WENT THROUGH YOUR PAST POSTS TO UNDERSTAND YOUR FRUSTRATION,SERIOUSLY AND NAIRALAND, ASIDE, BABE YOU HAVE MENTAL INSTABILITY .HOW CAN A WOMAN BE SOOOOOO INSULTIVE IN ALMOST ALL HER POSTS YOU REALLY ARE FRUSTRATED AND ANGRY.YOU NEED SERIOUS PRAYERS .....PLEASE VISIT YOUR PASTOR AND THINK DEEP.DID A GUY DUMP YOU OR WHAT?

DONT BOTHER RESPONDING AS I HAVE DIGNIFIED YOUR EXISTENCE ENOUGH,JUST PLEASE SEE YOUR PASTOR
Tk it easy o!
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 28, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

Yes o! And the Aboki is your president, a position your 20th generation might never enjoy!!!!

He's not my president... and if being a disgrace is what you call enjoyment, then i and mine dont need it.
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:05am On Sep 28, 2015
DDeliverer:

He's not my president... and if being a disgrace is what you call enjoyment, then i and mine dont need it.
Hahahaha....so who's your president? Shekau? grin
Common you look educated stop acting the opposite. smiley

1 Like

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 28, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

Hahahaha....so who's your president? Shekau? grin
Common you look educated stop acting the opposite. smiley

Babe, he is not my president..
You can tell educated people from looks?
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by janco: 8:20am On Sep 28, 2015
dabigwalls:
Truth in my opinion is that the personal capacities of Mr. President now as he has rightly affirmed is that there is a limit to the efficiency that he can demonstrate. At his age, and having undergone terrible human conditions of living, (some of which he contributed to) in a world of military dictatorships and economic squalor induced by the military and their civilian cohorts, it is foolhardy to expect superlative performance from Mr. President.

We should thank God for his integrity but can he work out budgetary allocation on a spreadsheet?

My question has always been .... Does PMB actually have integrity
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:25am On Sep 28, 2015
adioolayi:
Mr President didn't meet the pope...yes..and so what?
He is a Muslim and believe in someone greater than Pope...
I believe in God...He can communicate with God Almighty anytime he wants
Bros wait oh! Who occupy the highest position in the world self? The thing just dey confuse me.
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by shamecurls(m): 9:03am On Sep 28, 2015
Cannonleo:

ᴀ̶̷̲̅ᴄ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ᴜ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ʏ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ʙ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴠ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅x̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴜ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴍ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ᴋ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ɢ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ʏ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴊ̶̷̲̅ᴜ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ʙ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ᴠ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by back2sender: 9:12am On Sep 28, 2015
Atmmachine:
And we were out in the cold guarding the pope.
A whole president of a country made it late to meeting the pope.

Nigerians, enjoy your dullard president.

Hello Biafra!!!
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by poiZon: 9:31am On Sep 28, 2015
dabigwalls:
Truth in my opinion is that the personal capacities of Mr. President now as he has rightly affirmed is that there is a limit to the efficiency that he can demonstrate. At his age, and having undergone terrible human conditions of living, (some of which he contributed to) in a world of military dictatorships and economic squalor induced by the military and their civilian cohorts, it is foolhardy to expect superlative performance from Mr. President.

We should thank God for his integrity but can he work out budgetary allocation on a spreadsheet?
person wey get f9 both in maths n economics, he cant.
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by martineverest(m): 9:49am On Sep 28, 2015
How did u know?..guess u are prejudgmental,bro
joshuaidibia:
Lol. notn o. bt there's smtn abt hm i dnt like. He surely doesn't respect Christianity. Can't xplain it. bt u knw wat i mean.
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by FOREXMART(m): 10:05am On Sep 28, 2015
this is what African time does to Africans.
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by sparkwil(m): 10:20am On Sep 28, 2015
ademega:
I can see wailers calling each other and jumping down to this thread to do what they know how to do best.

to the topic...
someone must be incompetent and he must be fired. no story. no form of embarrassment to our dear country again

grin grin grin grin
We the wailers didn't just jump to the thread... We flew down here grin

I can how see how frustrated u r to realise u r in for a long thing with ur dullard president

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by lacum: 10:20am On Sep 28, 2015
Adaahjacob:
I want to argue with d OP small. I know our president can nvr b late for a meeting, on a second thought, maybe he didn't want to meet with d Pope coz of his religion.

and he also missed d meeting on boko haram cos he didnt want to discuss violence? smh
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 28, 2015
SenseiX:

https://www.thecable.ng/revealed-nigerian-mission-embarrassed-buhari-pope-francis-un-meeting
truth be told. Meeting d pop does not translate to d change we seek presently. D Nigerian reps at d UN may have displayed incompetency but to start slandering Baba for that is not ok even after d press statement.
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by joshuaidibia(m): 12:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
martineverest:
How did u know?..guess u are prejudgmental,bro
Call me wateva u want bro. Hw u dey na
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by Damsman10(m): 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
donphilopus:

Those people are so incompetent. If Buhari decides to sack those Nigerian UN mission staff when he's back to Nigeria now and appoints a competent Northerner who he trusts, you and your fellow wailers would still wail and shout marginalisation and favouritism!!

lol
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by martineverest(m): 12:48pm On Sep 28, 2015
I dey bro...ur face scarce 4 nairaland o
joshuaidibia:
Call me wateva u want bro. Hw u dey na
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by j1mmy: 2:14pm On Sep 28, 2015
mallams will always be mallams...no matter position or privileged
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by babaireti(m): 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
Who is POPE or ROPE? I only know JESUS as one of the Messengers of GOD so meeting a head of organization who mostly forbid members from Marrying women but notorious for sleeping with underage Boys & Men is unnecessary in the first instance.
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by otr1(m): 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
I didn't vote for him to shake hands with the pope.
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by Forwetinnah: 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
billyG:

Na yur mama draft d time table?

No oo. ..na the Goat wey born you!!
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by francafrank(f): 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
bomsilaga:
I just tire for una. This same thing happened with FPGEJ and you people almost skinned him and called him incompetent. Today because it's PMB, the mission staff are incompetent.
God is watching.

there is God
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by tinktanker: 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
how sure are we the delay wasn't intentional, just in a bid not to attend a xtian function. when he was going to west Germany and USA to see president Osama he was prompt. But to attend d pope's visit he was delayed. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm tongue
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by free13: 4:08pm On Sep 28, 2015
grin
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by lordliri(m): 4:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
Maybe he was intentional late.. this could be as he had intended. But His Holiness didn't even miss him. PMB with all his integrity has shown he lacks the discipline to keep to time.. part of the qualities of a good leader is proper time managment.
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by joshuaidibia(m): 5:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
martineverest:
I dey bro...ur face scarce 4 nairaland o
I dey hustle fr my daily bread. Hardly comment here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? / Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju / President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.