Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,366 members, 7,826,437 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Fellas, How Many Of Y'all Would Say This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fellas, How Many Of Y'all Would Say This? (3013 Views)

I Wonder What Olamide Baddo Would Say To This.... (photo) / Girls & Boys: What's The 3 Words You Would Say In This Position? / Dear Nigerian Men, How Many Of Y'all Can Grab Your Woman Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fellas, How Many Of Y'all Would Say This? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
u've got a girl but this other chick keeps disturbing u. would u tell her to fk off or would u start cheating on ur girl with this homewrecker? be honest, abeg. angry angry angry

any man who says this is a real man cheesy

[img]http://fs4.blackplanet.com/bed55aad6034fba3479c6adbf2b21faad33b6cac/437x[/img]
Re: Fellas, How Many Of Y'all Would Say This? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
Me! You ought to realize, Not all men are animals......

3 Likes

Re: Fellas, How Many Of Y'all Would Say This? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
I will gladly cheat.
Re: Fellas, How Many Of Y'all Would Say This? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 27, 2015
Lol males being useless ashawos since the fall of man chai grin

3 Likes

Re: Fellas, How Many Of Y'all Would Say This? by AfroKnight: 10:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
aflyingbird:
u've got a girl but this other chick keeps disturbing u. would u tell her to fk off or would u start cheating on ur girl with this homewrecker? be honest, abeg. angry angry angry

any man who says this is a real man cheesy

[img]http://fs4.blackplanet.com/bed55aad6034fba3479c6adbf2b21faad33b6cac/437x[/img]

So you know who a real man is? You? A woman (born female) who does not know the first thing about being man?

Make we hear word. Nothing dey there. I have chased a "thirsty" girl away before. I'm sure there are many other guys who have done so.
Re: Fellas, How Many Of Y'all Would Say This? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
SirWere:
Me! You ought to realize, Not all men are animals......
hmmm, are u sure? u'r saying that now but if u were in the situation... let's say she's thick, got a big booty, big t'itties and she wants u. u'r telling me u will turn her down?

if u can do that tho, kudos smiley. u'r far ahead many men out there then
Re: Fellas, How Many Of Y'all Would Say This? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
seal123:
I will gladly cheat.

undecided

MrsPhyno:
Lol males being useless ashawos since the fall of man chai grin
my sista, i concur

AfroKnight:

So you know who a real man is? You? A woman (born female) who does not know the first thing about being man?

Make we hear word. Nothing dey there. I have chased a "thirsty" girl away before. I'm sure there are many other guys who have done so.
a real man never cheats. knows the importance of being faithful to his woman. a real man is not defined or control by his peniis

-if u hv done it before, i'm proud of u. keep it up. smiley
Re: Fellas, How Many Of Y'all Would Say This? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
I CAN. just for the records, I've done something quite similar to that.
Re: Fellas, How Many Of Y'all Would Say This? by AfroKnight: 10:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
aflyingbird:
a real man never cheats. knows the importance of being faithful to his woman. a real man is not defined or control by his peniis

-if u hv done it before, i'm proud of u. keep it up. smiley

Babe don't deceive yourself. Will you say King David (in the Bible) was not a real man? Or his son King Solomon? Or even former President Bill Clinton? Abeg leave matter for Matthias. You are a woman. You cannot define what a real man truly is.

1 Like

Re: Fellas, How Many Of Y'all Would Say This? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
aflyingbird:

hmmm, are u sure? u'r saying that now but if u were in the situation... let's say she's thick, got a big booty, big t'itties and she wants u. u'r telling me u will turn her down?

if u can do that tho, kudos smiley. u'r far ahead many men out there then
Do you think my wife will be ugly or not have the characteristics mentioned above? The only place of possible friction is when she denies me of matrimonial dutygringringrin
Re: Fellas, How Many Of Y'all Would Say This? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 27, 2015
just because those men committed adultery or in King Solomon's case ( had many wives and concubines ), doesn't make the act okay. all the men you mentioned were powerful men in their own ways but i will still lose a tad bit of respect for any man who cheats.

i can't define what a real man is because i'm a woman? do i need to steal before i know that stealing is wrong? do i need to kill before knowing that killing is wrong? i don't need to experience something before i know about it. knowledge can be attained via reason too, not only experience.

why don't u define what a real man is? since, i, as a woman, do not know, but you're a man and only you can know, or so you say.

AfroKnight:

Babe don't deceive yourself. Will you say King David (in the Bible) was not a real man? Or his son King Solomon? Or Samson? Or even former President Bill Clinton? Abeg leave matter for Matthias. You are a woman. You cannot define what a real man truly is.
Re: Fellas, How Many Of Y'all Would Say This? by donholy28(m): 11:05pm On Sep 27, 2015
Girls re so stupiid that they think guys re stupiid.
Re: Fellas, How Many Of Y'all Would Say This? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
Re: Fellas, How Many Of Y'all Would Say This? by AfroKnight: 11:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
aflyingbird:
just because those men committed adultery or in King Solomon's case ( had many wives and concubines ), doesn't make the act okay. all the men you mentioned were powerful men in their own ways but i will still lose a tad bit of respect for any man who cheats.

i can't define what a real man is because i'm a woman? do i need to steal before i know that stealing is wrong? do i need to kill before knowing that killing is wrong? i don't need to experience something before i know about it. knowledge can be attained via reason too, not only experience.

why don't u define what a real man is? since, i, as a woman, do not know, but you're a man and only you can know, or so you say.

If you lose a tad bit of respect anytime a man cheats I wonder how much respect you'd have left for King Solomon. grin Cheating does not make a man any less of a man than his neighbor. A real man is not infallible. If he is incapable of falling then he has lost his humanity. The decision to turn down a booty call is not a yardstick for "manliness". It is just a measure of his love and devotion.

1 Like

Re: Fellas, How Many Of Y'all Would Say This? by CivilzedTyger(m): 11:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
I'll gladly oblige, as the saying goes; variety is the spice of life @aflyingbird u can tag me an 'unreal man' ion care...
Re: Fellas, How Many Of Y'all Would Say This? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
of course, i will lose respect for a man anytime he cheats. am i supposed to give him a pat on the back or condone the act? NAH

humanity is imperfect, true, but each of us have the power to choose not to fall. u make it seem like the act of "falling" is ingrained in us, when it's not. we choose. with regards to cheating, it's that choosing NOT TO which defines a real man .

" The decision to turn down a booty call is just a measure of his love and devotion ". i agree with this, to there's more : it shows he is disciplined and controlled, that he is fair and selfless, that he knows how to exercise the goodness in him and not choose otherwise. all of these contribute to the definition of a real man .

see, was that so hard? u said i couldn't define a real man but u could, yet u dodged the question. i had to do it for you.

AfroKnight:

If you lose a tad bit of respect anytime a man cheats I wonder how much respect you'd have left for King Solomon. grin Cheating does not make a man any less of a man than his neighbor. A real man is not infallible. If he is incapable of falling then he has lost his humanity. The decision to turn down a booty call is not a yardstick for "manliness". It is just a measure of his love and devotion.
Re: Fellas, How Many Of Y'all Would Say This? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
the words of a chronic cheater.

CivilzedTyger:
I'll gladly oblige, as the saying goes; variety is the spice of life @aflyingbird u can tag me an 'unreal man' ion care...
Re: Fellas, How Many Of Y'all Would Say This? by CivilzedTyger(m): 11:54pm On Sep 27, 2015
aflyingbird:
the words of a chronic cheater.
Lol look @ my signature
Re: Fellas, How Many Of Y'all Would Say This? by AfroKnight: 1:00am On Sep 28, 2015
aflyingbird:
of course, i will lose respect for a man anytime he cheats. am i supposed to give him a pat on the back or condone the act? NAH

humanity is imperfect, true, but each of us have the power to choose not to fall. u make it seem like the act of "falling" is ingrained in us, when it's not. we choose. with regards to cheating, it's that choosing NOT TO which defines a real man .

" The decision to turn down a booty call is just a measure of his love and devotion ". i agree with this, to there's more : it shows he is disciplined and controlled, that he is fair and selfless, that he knows how to exercise the goodness in him and not choose otherwise. all of these contribute to the definition of a real man .

see, was that so hard? u said i couldn't define a real man but u could, yet u dodged the question. i had to do it for you.

You did not define a real man yourself. tongue All you said was "all of these contribute to the the definition... ". grin Smart move. I will not define a real man for you. To me it is a concept that can be experienced but not readily described. What you described up there is a Good Man. Still, he is a Man, but a good one. smiley A real man is not the altruistic, ideal model that ladies like you wink dream about. Saying we "choose" with regards to cheating presents an absolute - the absolute that a real man will always choose not to cheat. I disagree. Besides, even a good man can still make these mistakes and remain a Good Man.

Ladies should jettison this ideal concept of a man. I have met real men (by my standards and I believe yours as well) who answered the booty call grin grin and cheated on their spouses. They are still real men and some people still consider them Good men.
Re: Fellas, How Many Of Y'all Would Say This? by Nobody: 1:15am On Sep 28, 2015
a guy like u can never let a lady win an argument because you're too stubborn to admit she has won or to let her. angry

let's just face it. i win this argument. tongue

AfroKnight:

You did not define a real man yourself. tongue All you said was "all of these contribute to the the definition... ". grin Smart move. I will not define a real man for you. To me it is a concept that can be experienced but not readily described. What you described up there is a Good Man. Still, he is a Man, but a good one. smiley A real man is not the altruistic, ideal model that ladies like you wink dream about. Saying we "choose" with regards to cheating presents an absolute - the absolute that a real man will always choose not to cheat. I disagree. Besides, even a good man can still make these mistakes and remain a Good Man.

Ladies should jettison this ideal concept of a man. I have met real men (by my standards and I believe yours as well) who answered the booty call grin grin and cheated on their spouses. They are still real men and some people still consider them Good men.
Re: Fellas, How Many Of Y'all Would Say This? by Nobody: 2:42am On Sep 28, 2015
Re: Fellas, How Many Of Y'all Would Say This? by CivilzedTyger(m): 6:24am On Sep 28, 2015
Re: Fellas, How Many Of Y'all Would Say This? by AfroKnight: 9:11am On Sep 28, 2015
aflyingbird:
a guy like u can never let a lady win an argument because you're too stubborn to admit she has won or to let her. angry

let's just face it. i win this argument. tongue

Lol. No mind me jare. grin grin grin Actually, I like your definition of a real man. It is an ideal every man should work towards.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Girls If You Could Date Someone On Nairaland Who Will It Be? / Guys!! Grab Them By The Pussy!! Donald Trump / Look At How My *** Want To Put Me In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.