Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Girls & Boys: What's The 3 Words You Would Say In This Position? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls & Boys: What's The 3 Words You Would Say In This Position? (6611 Views)

Nairaland Big Boys...what's The Cost Of Carrying Olosho At Quilox, Cubana / Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls & Boys: What's The 3 Words You Would Say In This Position? by Newsprex(m): 2:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
Girls & Boys: What's the 3 words you would say in this position?..let me know which nairalander has the "sweetest" voice during "Punany" war...

Mine is Ashhhh! more baby...more and Harder daddy, harder sweety, harder farer and deeper honey...

1 Like

Re: Girls & Boys: What's The 3 Words You Would Say In This Position? by RoyalBlak007: 2:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
....BACK IT

....UP grin
Re: Girls & Boys: What's The 3 Words You Would Say In This Position? by habsydiamond(m): 2:17pm On Dec 26, 2017
I no dey talk oooo
Re: Girls & Boys: What's The 3 Words You Would Say In This Position? by coolestofall(m): 2:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
What's my name?

6 Likes

Re: Girls & Boys: What's The 3 Words You Would Say In This Position? by donstan18: 2:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
God, forgive me.

2 Likes

Re: Girls & Boys: What's The 3 Words You Would Say In This Position? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
Son ofa bitch
Re: Girls & Boys: What's The 3 Words You Would Say In This Position? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
when you are enjoying the toto, sometimes silence and a single tear is the best confirmation that the coochie is the bomb!

13 Likes

Re: Girls & Boys: What's The 3 Words You Would Say In This Position? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2017
This feels goood
Re: Girls & Boys: What's The 3 Words You Would Say In This Position? by iykekelvins(m): 4:33pm On Dec 26, 2017
Who's your daddy?

8 Likes

Re: Girls & Boys: What's The 3 Words You Would Say In This Position? by Alexgeneration(m): 4:48pm On Dec 26, 2017
I will shout

ALLAH AKBAR WALAHI

3 Likes

Re: Girls & Boys: What's The 3 Words You Would Say In This Position? by Exjoker(m): 6:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
Oh My Gosh!!!!
Re: Girls & Boys: What's The 3 Words You Would Say In This Position? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2017
Can Someone Browse Through Nairaland Without Meeting Mad People Everywhere? undecided

What Kind Of Thread Is This

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls & Boys: What's The 3 Words You Would Say In This Position? by EmyLeo(m): 9:19pm On Dec 26, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
....BACK IT

....UP grin

Badt guy cheesy..

1 Like

Re: Girls & Boys: What's The 3 Words You Would Say In This Position? by haylegbede1(m): 9:35pm On Dec 26, 2017
Oya all of yu clap for yourselves!

Rada rada leyan ma n ri lori nairaland yi

O ma ga o

3 Likes

Re: Girls & Boys: What's The 3 Words You Would Say In This Position? by Chuknovski(m): 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2017
make una try repent year don end, no be only Toto be achievement, Toto don dey and e go dey dey 4ever

2 Likes

Re: Girls & Boys: What's The 3 Words You Would Say In This Position? by Nobodys(f): 12:18am On Dec 27, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
when you are enjoying the toto, sometimes silence and a single tear is the best confirmation that the coochie is the bomb!
hahahahahaha.... for real dude...don't tell me you are serious...
Re: Girls & Boys: What's The 3 Words You Would Say In This Position? by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 27, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
lol
Re: Girls & Boys: What's The 3 Words You Would Say In This Position? by stacyadams: 1:06am On Dec 27, 2017
grin grin my guy invite one babe come..i just dey hear kpakpakpakpa....the tin enter my mumu guy for head em just dey shout god damn..god damn..it

3 Likes

Re: Girls & Boys: What's The 3 Words You Would Say In This Position? by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:33am On Dec 27, 2017
OH LA LA

1 Like

Re: Girls & Boys: What's The 3 Words You Would Say In This Position? by ayokenny37(m): 11:39am On Dec 27, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Re: Girls & Boys: What's The 3 Words You Would Say In This Position? by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 27, 2017
undecidedpervs everywhere
allow me smoke my weed in peace jor
Re: Girls & Boys: What's The 3 Words You Would Say In This Position? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
what's my name
Re: Girls & Boys: What's The 3 Words You Would Say In This Position? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2017
grin grin
Una nor go kill person for this place.
Re: Girls & Boys: What's The 3 Words You Would Say In This Position? by telldem: 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
Hit it, hit it, call my name grin grin grin
Re: Girls & Boys: What's The 3 Words You Would Say In This Position? by sonofanarchy(m): 5:53pm On Dec 27, 2017
na to shout ololololooooooooh
Re: Girls & Boys: What's The 3 Words You Would Say In This Position? by Kobicove(m): 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
That's a lovely position grin

(1) (Reply)

I Lost The Money We Made To Amazon. I Want To Cry [Picture] / Eeeeee / There Is No Such Thing As A Perfect Person – Only One That Is Perfect For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.