Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

CCB Trial: We Are Behind Saraki And Can’t Abandon Him – PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CCB Trial: We Are Behind Saraki And Can’t Abandon Him – PDP (20089 Views)

Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths / Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP / Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCB Trial: We Are Behind Saraki And Can’t Abandon Him – PDP by hassan85(m): 7:00am On Sep 28, 2015
We know
Re: CCB Trial: We Are Behind Saraki And Can’t Abandon Him – PDP by 989900: 8:07am On Sep 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

Save your energy for the courts!! For the maintime Saraki remains the SP

Why ain't you saving yours?

You have over two hundred posts on this Saraki issue alone, you even CREATE THREADS for your lord and saviour (Saraki).

1 Like

Re: CCB Trial: We Are Behind Saraki And Can’t Abandon Him – PDP by nicefaze: 8:23am On Sep 28, 2015
saraki till 2019
Re: CCB Trial: We Are Behind Saraki And Can’t Abandon Him – PDP by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 28, 2015
989900:

Why ain't you saving yours?

You have over two hundred posts on this Saraki issue alone, you even CREATE THREADS for your lord and saviour (Saraki).

tongue tongue tongue
Re: CCB Trial: We Are Behind Saraki And Can’t Abandon Him – PDP by eleko1: 8:40am On Sep 28, 2015
I'm old enuf to be yo fada but I'll rather have u flush down the sewage than wasting my money to train a useless,im-becile son.I'm so sure u are still living/eating ur fada food.Goat.
luche90:

Your father is a BASTARD while your mother is a PROSTITUTE

1 Like

Re: CCB Trial: We Are Behind Saraki And Can’t Abandon Him – PDP by wawaboy1(m): 8:48am On Sep 28, 2015
PDP AND CORRUPTION ARE LIKE FISH AND WATER

3 Likes

Re: CCB Trial: We Are Behind Saraki And Can’t Abandon Him – PDP by Firefire(m): 9:35am On Sep 28, 2015
Olisa Metuh, I am not aligned with you on this... sorry.

Firefire:
On Saraki...

Ewe ata ni ka ata.

Aso o ba Omoyen mo, Omoyen ti rin hoho wo ja. embarassed

La isi atunwi asan, aso iyi ti bo lorun Bukola Saraki.

The frantic effort of the Emir of Ilorin to intimidate the Obas' around Mr. Rotimi Jacobs's (SAN) village (in Irepodun LGA of Kwara State), asking him to back down from the trial of Bukola Saraki will fail Insha'Allah

Let all the looters in Nigeria return the loots in their custody before its too late.
Re: CCB Trial: We Are Behind Saraki And Can’t Abandon Him – PDP by free2ryhme: 9:37am On Sep 28, 2015
PDP will sink with Saraki.

Exact reason Nigerian voters rejected PDP in the last poll.

PDP is never known to abandon thieves and criminals, any surprises here?

2 Likes

Re: CCB Trial: We Are Behind Saraki And Can’t Abandon Him – PDP by anonimi: 9:39am On Sep 28, 2015
Metuh said, “We have no candidate for the office of the Senate President, because we have a fit person occupying the position for now.

“We are behind him and we can’t abandon him
just because he is undergoing trial. Anybody can be put on trial, but the question we should ask is whether the trial is political or not.

“Does the trial have merit? When we see the merit of the case, we will take position. But for now, there is nothing like that.”

This is WRONG communication.

Metuh should have made NO reference to Saraki whatsoever.
He should simply have said PDP believes in the Rule of Law and any ALLEGATION remains that until proven and adjudged in a court of law after fair trial.
Then anyone can INTERPRET as they wish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCB Trial: We Are Behind Saraki And Can’t Abandon Him – PDP by mightycrown1(m): 9:41am On Sep 28, 2015
you just have to be, in order not to lose all
Re: CCB Trial: We Are Behind Saraki And Can’t Abandon Him – PDP by dammytosh: 9:41am On Sep 28, 2015
Yes

You are known to be behind MASSIVE corruption

16 years of such , u can not abandon your son.

1 Like

Re: CCB Trial: We Are Behind Saraki And Can’t Abandon Him – PDP by anonimi: 9:41am On Sep 28, 2015
free2ryhme:
PDP will sink with Saraki.

Exact reason Nigerian voters rejected PDP in the last poll.

PDP is never known to abandon thieves and criminals, any surprises here?

dammytosh:
Yes

You are known to be behind MASSIVE corruption

16 years of such , u can not abandon your son.

Sorry for you, bros.
Shine your eyes, abeg. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

Guyman02:
Credit: Olofin O Emmanuel:

Can a Leopard change it spots? CHANGE 2015, CHANGE, CHANGE?

APC Lists of Gubernatorial Candidates for the 2015 Elections:

1] KWARA: AbdulFatah Hamed (former PDP)
2] KEBBI: Abubakar Atiku Bagudu (former PDP)
3] KATSINA: Aminu Bello Masari (former PDP)
4] KANO: Umar Abdullahi Ganduje (former PDP)
5] KADUNA: Malam Nasir El-rufa'i (former PDP)
6] JIGAWA: Alh. Abubakar Badaru (former PDP)
7] BAUCHI: Barr. Muhammad Abubakar (former PDP)
8] GOMBE: Alh. Inuwa Yahya (former PDP)
9] NIGER: Abubakar Bello Sani (former PDP)
10] ADAMAWA: Umar Jibrilla Bindow (former PDP)
11] PLATEAU: Mr Simon Lalong (former PDP)
12] BENUE: Dr Samuel Ortom (former PDP)
13] TARABA: Aisha Jummai Alhassan (former PDP)
14] RIVERS: Dakuku Peterside (former PDP)
15] IMO: Rochas Okorocha (former PDP)
16] ENUGU: Okey Ezea (former PDP)
17] ABIA: Dr Nyerere Anyim (former PDP)
18] EBONYI: Dr Steve Egbo (former PDP).
19) Sokoto: Aminu Tambuwal. (Former PDP)

Who is now talking about CHANGE? Who is Changing who?
Is it these PDP rejected,Black sheep and Bad eggs that are calling for CHANGE?

NIGERIANS MUST SHINE THEIR EYES AND NOT BE DECEIVED BY CHANGE CROONERS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCB Trial: We Are Behind Saraki And Can’t Abandon Him – PDP by mickeymimi: 9:42am On Sep 28, 2015
PDP Behind Petition That Nailed Saraki's Wife At The EFCC

PDP exonerates APC, Tinubu in Toyin Saraki’s EFCC ordeal, says own party behind probe.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/07/26/pdp-behind-petition-nailed-sarakis-wife-efcc
Re: CCB Trial: We Are Behind Saraki And Can’t Abandon Him – PDP by princemillla(m): 9:42am On Sep 28, 2015
Wether political or not, the issue on ground is a criminal offense.

If pdp must return 2019, they should rather keep quiet on saraki saga hence, they will be refer to as unrepentant criminal

1 Like

Re: CCB Trial: We Are Behind Saraki And Can’t Abandon Him – PDP by Abeyjide: 9:42am On Sep 28, 2015
sometimes i laffff,ordinary human being saying u are behind someone,are u God?if God is not behind saraki,he s as good as a gonner.
Now i realise PDP = corruption
Re: CCB Trial: We Are Behind Saraki And Can’t Abandon Him – PDP by dacovajnr: 9:43am On Sep 28, 2015
luche90:
All for one and one for all. This is how democracy is practiced, unlike the LEAGUE OF BASTARDS called the APC. Anyone who has a problem with Metuh's democratic statement has a problem with his father, who is nothing but a BASTARD.
. Take chilled pillx bro..you must have had a very terrible nightmare overnight perhaps over Saraki case..but don't worry you'll get over it in jiffy grin

1 Like

Re: CCB Trial: We Are Behind Saraki And Can’t Abandon Him – PDP by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 28, 2015
christinie:
Mature party, unlike childish APC.

where is the maturity? let me open ur eyes. PDP want to support Saraki now so that the matter will be heat up within APC. I have never seen party projecting and supporting opposition candidate. This is very bad for the interest of Nigerians. PDP has never played politics to favor the masses. Always selfish and destructive.

Im not against PDP senate president in the future which is very certain but PDP should stop planting spies and causing calamity for others and the nation.

1 Like

Re: CCB Trial: We Are Behind Saraki And Can’t Abandon Him – PDP by Oceemo(m): 9:46am On Sep 28, 2015
Ok saraki and nigerians in a fight 2 d finish who will win?

Re: CCB Trial: We Are Behind Saraki And Can’t Abandon Him – PDP by luvinhubby(m): 9:46am On Sep 28, 2015
Coming from Punch, i find it difficult to believe.
Re: CCB Trial: We Are Behind Saraki And Can’t Abandon Him – PDP by mickeymimi: 9:47am On Sep 28, 2015
The untold story of PDP’s coup behind Saraki’s Senate presidency

http://thenationonlineng.net/the-untold-story-of-pdps-coup-behind-sarakis-senate-presidency/
Re: CCB Trial: We Are Behind Saraki And Can’t Abandon Him – PDP by omojeesu(m): 9:50am On Sep 28, 2015
Yes, you are! for political gain not love for Saraki.
Re: CCB Trial: We Are Behind Saraki And Can’t Abandon Him – PDP by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 28, 2015
These are further proofs that PDP don't mean well for Nigeria. How will you queue behind a rogue. And beside, this is the same man who after riding on your back to glory dumped and betrayed you at your most critical times. Mobilizing support for either of your own to become SP is understanding but providing support for Saraki is to further complicate our woes.
Re: CCB Trial: We Are Behind Saraki And Can’t Abandon Him – PDP by Jalinco: 9:52am On Sep 28, 2015
Because PDP are behind corruption in Nigeria.
In fullness of time their party will exist only in Nigeria prisons
Re: CCB Trial: We Are Behind Saraki And Can’t Abandon Him – PDP by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 28, 2015
Is this how pdp wants to play opposition by backing who the ruling party has left to face his music based on the rule of law. Or is he not a Nigerian? What about the rule of law?

Smh.

PDP has no bearing or ideology

1 Like

Re: CCB Trial: We Are Behind Saraki And Can’t Abandon Him – PDP by baroon(m): 9:54am On Sep 28, 2015
U can't blame the PDP. They are bonded by almighty CORRUPTION.

1 Like

Re: CCB Trial: We Are Behind Saraki And Can’t Abandon Him – PDP by Oceemo(m): 9:57am On Sep 28, 2015
Saraki in war 2 d finish with Nigerians let's see who wins

Re: CCB Trial: We Are Behind Saraki And Can’t Abandon Him – PDP by VirginFinder: 9:58am On Sep 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

Save your energy for the courts!! For the maintime Saraki remains the SP

Can't you wish Senate Presidency for Ekweremadu and ibos?

It's people like you that are making Yorubas hate their fellow Yoruba. Just like you all made Yorubas hate Jimi Agbaje in Lagos.

I can't understand why an ibo man will carry a Yoruba on his head and draw his fellow ibo man with his left hand.
Re: CCB Trial: We Are Behind Saraki And Can’t Abandon Him – PDP by lizh(f): 10:00am On Sep 28, 2015
Currupt people supporting corruption
Re: CCB Trial: We Are Behind Saraki And Can’t Abandon Him – PDP by menxer: 10:00am On Sep 28, 2015
See them, this is the more reason they are now opposition. None of them is talking guilt or not but political.

Meaning, except it is politically wrong we should all shut the Bleep up. grin
Re: CCB Trial: We Are Behind Saraki And Can’t Abandon Him – PDP by Nellybii: 10:00am On Sep 28, 2015
luche90:
All for one and one for all. This is how democracy is practiced, unlike the LEAGUE OF BASTARDS called the APC. Anyone who has a problem with Metuh's democratic statement has a problem with his father, who is nothing but a BASTARD.

When you say anyone that doesn't agree with Metuh is a bastard, I cannot but imagine the type of animal you are in human skin. This your statement is totally unacceptable and barbaric.
You are too uncultured and uncivilized to engage in any form of intelligent conversation. Likes of you belong to the bush and must be avoided like lepers. Oloriibu omo irankiran.

1 Like

Re: CCB Trial: We Are Behind Saraki And Can’t Abandon Him – PDP by Querty(m): 10:01am On Sep 28, 2015
PDP remains d hope of Saraki
Re: CCB Trial: We Are Behind Saraki And Can’t Abandon Him – PDP by Abeyjide: 10:02am On Sep 28, 2015
what i hate about saraki is dat he doesnt care the whole country is on fire.so greedy and arrogant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Restructuring Is Yoruba Agenda Championed By Uninformed Igbos – Tanko Yakasai / I Regret Supporting Sheriff… It’s One Of My Worst Political Decisions - Wike / NCC Denies Leaking Peter Obi's Phone Conversation With Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.