Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

A Nice Response To An Ex-girl/boy Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nice Response To An Ex-girl/boy Friend (707 Views)

My Ex Girl Friend Now An "Olosho" After Our Unfortunate Break Up / See The Raunchy Dance & Kissing Between A Small Girl & Boy That Has Gone Viral / How To Permanently Stop Masturbation (lessons From An Ex-chronic Masturbator) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nice Response To An Ex-girl/boy Friend by oyem4u(m): 4:03am On Sep 28, 2015
Ex: I'm So Sorry, Please Come Back, I
Said Sorry ..
Me: Let Me Teach You Something,
Grab A Plate..
Ex: Okay.. *Grabs The Plate*
Me: Throw It On The Ground..
Ex: Uhmm... Ok *Throws It On The
Ground*
Me: Did It Break?
Ex: Yes..
Me: Now Say Sorry To It..
Ex: Sorry..
Me: Did It Come Back Together?
Ex: Of Course Not..
Me: Get The Picture?
Sorry Doesn't Mean Shit!!
Re: A Nice Response To An Ex-girl/boy Friend by Nobody: 4:32am On Sep 28, 2015
@OP 4get abt the plate's description, if your ex is made 4 you, no matter what happen you guyz will still end up together. "u cant change destiny. "iv seen where a guy later got married to his ex which he broke up with 5years ago. "so u c even afta two relationship with two different ladies, he still end up with his ex of 5years ago.

2 Likes

Re: A Nice Response To An Ex-girl/boy Friend by Tallesty1(m): 5:00am On Sep 28, 2015
sweetorgasms:
@OP 4get abt the plate's description, if your ex is made 4 you, no matter what happen you guyz will still end up together. "u cant change destiny. "iv seen where a guy later got married to his ex which he broke up with 5years ago. "so u c even afta two relationship with two different ladies, he still end up with his ex of 5years ago.
Like seriously?

What if she or he kills you or your sibling?

Bros no use blind faith wound yourself oo.
Re: A Nice Response To An Ex-girl/boy Friend by Nobody: 5:04am On Sep 28, 2015
Tallesty1:
Like seriously?

What if she or he kills you or your sibling?

Bros no use blind faith wound yourself oo.
bro ur ex cant kill u na, dnt u know an ex is better than 10new girlfriend, u know why bcaus seeing u will bring back past memories, if she was wrong she will apologies, then tell me why she will not jump in if u ask her out again? offcours she will like to start all over with u.
Re: A Nice Response To An Ex-girl/boy Friend by DJEhimond(m): 6:25am On Sep 28, 2015
The ex no gather. Is she tryna tell you her heart is made of same material as a plate?

(1) (Reply)

Funny Things Some Lady Do / The Alpha Amphibian Jet I Saw In Ikeja / Funny Lies We Lie 2 Girlz Just 4 Fame Or Approval...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.