Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Between Pussy And Buttocks Which One Is More Sweatier To Suck On Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Pussy And Buttocks Which One Is More Sweatier To Suck On Bed (1549 Views)

Man Caught Wife Getting Suck On Her Private Part By Their Local Drug Dealer / Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? / Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Pussy And Buttocks Which One Is More Sweatier To Suck On Bed by myariks(m): 8:05am On Sep 28, 2015
Pls no embarrasment. Just to know ur suggestions. Between pussy and buttocks which one is more sweetier to suck on bed. For me i enjoy buttocks more than pussy
Re: Between Pussy And Buttocks Which One Is More Sweatier To Suck On Bed by menix(m): 8:10am On Sep 28, 2015
Stop keeping tiger generator close to the window, una no go hear word..

Can't u see ur life this morning..

1 Like

Re: Between Pussy And Buttocks Which One Is More Sweatier To Suck On Bed by henribj(m): 8:24am On Sep 28, 2015
OP how exactly do you suck buttocks?
with a straw or what?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Pussy And Buttocks Which One Is More Sweatier To Suck On Bed by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 28, 2015
menix:
Stop keeping tiger generator close to the window, una no go hear word..

Can't u see ur life this morning..
Mohammed
Re: Between Pussy And Buttocks Which One Is More Sweatier To Suck On Bed by ashmanpolo: 8:41am On Sep 28, 2015
myariks:
Pls no embarrasment. Just to know ur suggestions. Between pussy and buttocks which one is more sweetier to suck on bed. For me i enjoy buttocks more than pussy

God forbid. I can't even share a spoon with you
Re: Between Pussy And Buttocks Which One Is More Sweatier To Suck On Bed by passionate88: 8:41am On Sep 28, 2015
wetin b kitty kat?.
Re: Between Pussy And Buttocks Which One Is More Sweatier To Suck On Bed by debque(m): 8:43am On Sep 28, 2015
suck bottocks....as straw or direct entry sucking?
Re: Between Pussy And Buttocks Which One Is More Sweatier To Suck On Bed by IamLEGEND1: 8:44am On Sep 28, 2015
so you eat àss?
Re: Between Pussy And Buttocks Which One Is More Sweatier To Suck On Bed by menix(m): 8:45am On Sep 28, 2015
passionate88:
wetin b kitty kat?.

It's a toyota spare part..
Re: Between Pussy And Buttocks Which One Is More Sweatier To Suck On Bed by menix(m): 8:46am On Sep 28, 2015
Oyind17:

Mohammed

Name of person, Pet or god..
Re: Between Pussy And Buttocks Which One Is More Sweatier To Suck On Bed by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 28, 2015
menix:

Name of person, Pet or god..
Remember honeygirl17
Re: Between Pussy And Buttocks Which One Is More Sweatier To Suck On Bed by menix(m): 8:54am On Sep 28, 2015
Oyind17:

Remember honeygirl17

Hahahahahahahahahah..
My swit luv..
The gal I will cross seas to buy mango for.

Missed u.
Re: Between Pussy And Buttocks Which One Is More Sweatier To Suck On Bed by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 28, 2015
menix:

Hahahahahahahahahah..
My swit luv..
The gal I will cross seas to buy mango for.

Missed u.
So you'll cross sea to get just mango undecided I do see you but just don't wanna quote u. Missd u too

1 Like

Re: Between Pussy And Buttocks Which One Is More Sweatier To Suck On Bed by Adasun(m): 9:24am On Sep 28, 2015
The lust of men is becoming 2much,this op is behaving like da he goats in my area,so u such ass?wtf

(1) (Reply)

Tell Your Woman This Instead Of 'I Love You' And She Will Never Leave Your Side / How To Identify Difference Between True Lover And Fake Lover / Why Do Girls Fart While Asleep??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.