Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. (74722 Views)

Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) / Parents This Is What Your Children Say About You Outside / Discipline: Funny Things Kids Were Beaten For Back In The Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by buoye1(m): 9:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
I really laughed and forgot everything at the moment.... I'm happy i stumbled on the thread.. grin grin

Kids are really a blessing

I visited my sister last Easter period and she normally calls me "Biggy" so her 3yrs old daughter will say uncle piggy while the 1+ will say uncle bitty..

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Totfulguy: 5:09pm On May 07, 2016
I just prepared a quick Spaghetti for my daughter (now 3+). Actually after preparing the meal I felt hungry myself. But because I told her to always ask if she wanted anything, I approached her and this discussion ensued.

Me: Angel please can I eat a bit of your spaghetti

My Daughter: No you cant eat it.

Me: Why? You should share your things.

My Daughter: No

Me: Why?

My Daughter: You cant eat it you don't have mouth.

My people, the hunger just vanished. I laughed my heart out.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 09, 2016
I have a young nephew bout 3yrs old. I came back from work i saw her eating ''kernel''. So i asked her 'what are you eating?' she said she's eating ''cheese balls.''

3 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Luckygurl(f): 9:57pm On May 09, 2016
Perfectdanny:
I have a young nephew bout 3yrs old. I came back from work i saw her eating ''kernel''. So i asked her 'what are you eating?' she said she's eating ''cheese balls.''

Lmfao grin grin

African cheese balls tongue

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 09, 2016
Alezy:
Lolz at some point as a kid I was thinking like dis too.

Positive statement bro.
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 09, 2016
habayommy:
I went for my little nephew Open Day. When I got there, his teacher told me that though he is brilliant but he doesn't always PAY attention in class. Later that day I told him what his teacher said about him, his reply was "Uncle my teacher is lying o, sebi that day Mummy came to school and she paid for everything for me" grin.

That day I nearly laff enter trailer mouth. grin

I LOVE CHILDREN and their INNOCENCE
@ your status. If we love God and still sin, does that mean we don't love Him perfectly. ****
Sorry for derailing from thread.
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by habayommy: 1:08am On May 11, 2016
Perfectdanny:

@ your status. If we love God and still sin, does that mean we don't love Him perfectly. ****
Sorry for derailing from thread.

Is it possible to love God perfectly
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by yinkard4me(m): 1:25pm On May 15, 2016
Luckygurl:

Lmfao grin grin

African cheese balls tongue
Hey luckygurl... Been ages. Remember dis monicker??
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Luckygurl(f): 3:28pm On May 15, 2016
yinkard4me:

Hey luckygurl... Been ages. Remember dis monicker??

Ermmm!!
Education section, chat room for engineering students..
I got that cheesy
It's been ages, how has it been?
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Eleganza33(f): 9:22pm On May 15, 2016
Lol
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by yinkard4me(m): 10:15pm On May 15, 2016
Luckygurl:

Ermmm!!
Education section, chat room for engineering students..
I got that cheesy
It's been ages, how has it been?
Kool... Its been good. Saw ur post n i decided to say hi
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Luckygurl(f): 2:28pm On May 16, 2016
yinkard4me:

Kool... Its been good. Saw ur post n i decided to say hi

Oh!!
That's nice
Hi back at you wink
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by yinkard4me(m): 3:19pm On May 16, 2016
Luckygurl:

Oh!!
That's nice
Hi back at you wink
Through now? Gotten ur B.Eng?
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Luckygurl(f): 6:06pm On May 16, 2016
yinkard4me:

Through now? Gotten ur B.Eng?

Lol!
Nah!!
Currently on the compulsory six months SIWES program (IT) smiley
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by yinkard4me(m): 7:06pm On May 16, 2016
Luckygurl:

Lol!
Nah!!
Currently on the compulsory six months SIWES program (IT) smiley
En en.. Almost thru then. U on whatsapp?
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Luckygurl(f): 8:36pm On May 16, 2016
yinkard4me:

En en.. Almost thru then. U on whatsapp?

Lol!
Can't wait for this journey to come to an end.
Sure!! I am
Do send me a pm
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Twinkle004(f): 9:50pm On May 16, 2016
Totfulguy:
I just prepared a quick Spaghetti for my daughter (now 3+). Actually after preparing the meal I felt hungry myself. But because I told her to always ask if she wanted anything, I approached her and this discussion ensued.

Me: Angel please can I eat a bit of your spaghetti

My Daughter: No you cant eat it.

Me: Why? You should share your things.

My Daughter: No

Me: Why?

My Daughter: You cant eat it you don't have mouth.

My people, the hunger just vanished. I laughed my heart out.
Lol..very funny..so what have been using communicating with her
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by MrMacinterchi1: 12:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
well, it's really nice being with children. Some years ago, we asked one of my twin nephew to say night prayer before every one heads to bed.

He began.... In Jesus name. may we all REST IN PEACE.. All was shocked because of the meaning we gave it. It was funny though, but pure innocence.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Totfulguy: 12:02am On Jun 25, 2016
I started showing animal documentaries to my daughter (3+). Tonight we were watching one on Humpback Whales. In the commentary, it was said that baby whales (calves) consumes thousands of litres milk per time. Myself and my wife echoed what was said.
So I said: That's a lot of milk. And my wife said "That means they have to drink so much milk". Before my wife finished her statement my daughter said "And Milo". I just took myself away and had a very good laugh.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Totfulguy: 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
My daughter and I were about drive out yesterday and she was seated in the passengers seat in front. I noticed that she was a bit agitated and was rubbing her left hand. I asked what the problem was as I examined the hand. And this conversation ensued.

Me: Angel what is wrong? (At this time she is rubbing the hand and beginning to cry. Pointing to a very small scar on her hand, she had apparently scratched herself) My daughter said, "Daddy see, there is blood". I didnt see any blood to be honest. So she started crying and the nex thing she said was "Daddy buy me another hand". People, she made my day! As hard as I tried to explain that she had only this hands to use, she did not budge. But I did my best to explain anyway.

9 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by HdWizzy(m): 12:54pm On Aug 03, 2016
lilmizwierd:
The baby in my house doesn't behave like one at Nine months you won't believe the things he does You need to hear him singing Frank Edward Okaka :O :O :O . Today my mother was counting money He just crawled close and took #1000 from her, normally when he takes money he returns it but today the nigga started running. It took combined effort to collect the money . Since he was wailing I decided to give him #50 He refused and kept demanding for the #1000 . I just couldnt believe my eyes cheesy cheesy cheesy
He's an Ibo boy sha
shocked shocked shocked shocked grin cheesy LMAO
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by DrIkB: 9:12am On Aug 05, 2016
I remember when I was still a kid, I would swallow orange seed and sometimes cherry (africa star apple) seed and eat plenty of sand and drink. if they ask me why,I would say I want the tree to grow from my stomach.
Also I used think Ram is for muslims, while chicken is for Christians since thats what is slaughtered for salaah and Chrismas respectively.

3 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by HdWizzy(m): 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2016
DrIkB:
I remember when I was still a kid, I would swallow orange seed and sometimes cherry (africa star apple) seed and eat plenty of sand and drink. if they ask me why,I would say I want the tree to grow from my stomach.
Also I used think Ram is for muslims, while chicken is for Christians since thats what is slaughtered for salaah and Chrismas respectively.
lmfao
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by gidjah(m): 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2016
H B D sis
cyntigirl:
my niece who is almost 4,followed her mom to sch one day and d mom was having a conversation with d Head teacher,who was reporting an incident of a boy to which she mistakenly made use of d pronoun '
she' instead of 'he'....when my niece heard that,she just started laughing and blurted out“hahahahah,this one said she,abi he joor,its he,not she"...my sister said d headteacher was so embarrassed that she had to spank her girl to shut up...lol,kids

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Bidexluv(f): 12:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
Happy new year/month.

This happened last week.
I am a Corper serving in Ogun state as an Agric teacher in a private school.
I was taking JSS 1 students Ruminant and non-ruminant animals. I told that after a ruminant animal finish eating, after some minutes it will start chewing his mouth again because ruminant animals posses for chambers in their stomach and they have to keep chewing until the food gets to the last chamber .....
After the end of the class, I asked if anyone had a question for me. Then this small boy raised one hand and asked "Aunty, is my grandma a ruminant animal? I asked why(Laughing) Boy: Because after she finish eating, she always chew my mouth.
God knows I couldn't stop laughing that day.

4 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by adanny01(m): 5:29pm On Feb 06, 2017
A recent one.

My soon to be 5 year old son (Jason) and his friend/neighbour finished playing outside and came inside. We saw a bruise on Steevo's leg and asked, what happened to your leg? He said "Jason pushed me".

Na there my son blow one grammar in reply "we were fighting afterall" displaying with a full facial and hand expression.

Minutes later, our house help shouted from the kitchen, "Jason you were the one who poured morning fresh in my drinking water ko?" He replied, "did you see me?"

2 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by placeofallure(f): 5:48am On Feb 07, 2017
My niece when she was about 3+years, that day in their house I noticed she wasn't her usual bubbly self. I then asked her why? "Is it not these mosquitoes, they bite me." Pretending to be so sorry and helping to scratch her body, I asked her again, "Awww, when did they bite you?" She just said, "Next week" We were all entertained.

Sometime later, she was getting ready for graduation from nursery to primary school. Then, some of her teeth are gone and we do taunt her for this. That weekend, we'd teased her about how horrible her graduation pictures would look like with her toothless smiles. I didn't know It got to her cos later in the day, she came secretly to me with all seriousness, (I am their best friend) "Can you please lend me your teeth and after graduation I will return it?" I just burst out!

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement / Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions / Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.