Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,003 members, 7,835,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Top 4 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses On Parade Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 4 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses On Parade Photos (2732 Views)

41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) / Kingtblakhoc And His Actresses Pose In Lekki Flood (Photos) / Top 4 Sexiest And Most Passionate Zodiac Signs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 4 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses On Parade Photos by greatbalesh(m): 2:03pm On Sep 28, 2015

The Nigerian movie industry, also known as Nollywood is no doubt filled with hot and sexy actors and actresses.
Nollywood has grown big and this is as a result of the contribution of the amazing actors and actresses in the industry. Without running to their plastic surgeons for a little nip and tuck, some of these actresses actually work for those figures to keep themselves in shape.
Below are top 5 sexiest Nollywood actresses:
1 OMOTOLA JALADE-EKEINDE

2. Mercy Johnson

3 GENEVIEVE NNAJI

4 RITA DOMINIC

see more at www.mynewsarena..com
Re: Top 4 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses On Parade Photos by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
ALL of them are hoes, if ure told what they do behind d screens, u will not trust any lady again in ur life, "in chris brown's voice" these hoes aint loyal
Re: Top 4 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses On Parade Photos by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
iffa hear say omotola no do assss implant ehnnn.
#YolO
Re: Top 4 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses On Parade Photos by donTbone(m): 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
sweetorgasms:
ALL of them are hoes, if ure told what they do behind d screens, u will not trust any lady again in ur life, "in chris brown's voice" these hoes aint loyal

Except Omotola... I strongly support my claim
Re: Top 4 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses On Parade Photos by yvelch(f): 2:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
I don't think she had implants.....it's all her n I dare say it's even a "burden".

Check out my store on konga for foreign fashion wears. Search for "Yvelch" on konga.com wink
Re: Top 4 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses On Parade Photos by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
donTbone:

Except Omotola... I strongly support my claim
omotola u say? bro listen carefully i repeat all of them are hoes, its like u dnt know d many secrets dat been kept and hidden in d industry, take an actress or a female musician serious at ur own peril.
Re: Top 4 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses On Parade Photos by donTbone(m): 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
sweetorgasms:
omotola u say? bro listen carefully i repeat all of them are hoes, its like u dnt know d many secrets dat been kept and hidden in d industry, take an actress or a female musician serious at ur own peril.

Her marriage is enough for me to take her serious!

#GBAM
Re: Top 4 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses On Parade Photos by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
donTbone:

Her marriage is enough for me to take her serious!

#GBAM
Bro marriage has always been a cover up to the dirty deeds of many of our female celebs. "including Beyonce
Re: Top 4 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses On Parade Photos by donTbone(m): 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
sweetorgasms:
Bro marriage has always been a cover up to the dirty deeds of many of our female celebs. "including Beyonce

Cover up you say!!!
if she, Omotola could still cover up and hold her marriage
intact till now, then I wonder what's stopping others too... angry
Re: Top 4 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses On Parade Photos by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
donTbone:

Cover up you say!!!
if she, Omotola could still cover up and hold her marriage
intact till now, then I wonder what's stopping others too... angry
becaus she is more mature, respected in d game, actually a man is suppose to get married to a woman but in their case they are d one dat actually get married to their husbands.
Re: Top 4 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses On Parade Photos by donTbone(m): 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2015
sweetorgasms:
becaus she is more mature, respected in d game, actually a man is suppose to get married to a woman but in their case they are d one dat actually get married to their husbands.

Then others too should get married to their husband na smiley

just simple
Re: Top 4 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses On Parade Photos by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2015
sweetorgasms:

I highly doubt Omotola is as faithful as she claims.

(1) (Reply)

Read What A Mother Said About His Son Manhood / To The Mod That Got Me Banned Because Of Kinginvahala / 4 Mind Blowing Sex Positions She Wants More Than Missionary Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.