Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

To The Mod That Got Me Banned Because Of Kinginvahala - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Mod That Got Me Banned Because Of Kinginvahala (2718 Views)

The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala / Kinginvahala Is Fed Up / Disclaimer: Kinginvahala Debunks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Mod That Got Me Banned Because Of Kinginvahala by QueenInVanilla(f): 6:42am On Jul 09, 2016
Ose for heaven dey see you. I did nothing wrong. I dey my own jejeli and got a ban for being too quite. I nor talk o. One day me sef go be MOD.

3 Likes

Re: To The Mod That Got Me Banned Because Of Kinginvahala by Kondomatic(m): 6:50am On Jul 09, 2016
Sinaj good morning ma
Re: To The Mod That Got Me Banned Because Of Kinginvahala by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 09, 2016
Oh yeah I wanna address this as well to all the mods about this ANTISPAM BOT angry

This is really necessary? Who created this one ? It's annoying coz I always caught up with this unnecessary banning and the messed up part, I emailed these mods many times to unbanned me but seems no one is in the house to read my emails undecided
Re: To The Mod That Got Me Banned Because Of Kinginvahala by Cutehector(m): 6:59am On Jul 09, 2016
Crazy people

2 Likes

Re: To The Mod That Got Me Banned Because Of Kinginvahala by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 09, 2016
Op no vex......

One day me sef go be mod******winkwink

Re: To The Mod That Got Me Banned Because Of Kinginvahala by sinaj(f): 7:07am On Jul 09, 2016
Kondomatic:
Sinaj good morning ma
Good Morning Kondo smiley
Re: To The Mod That Got Me Banned Because Of Kinginvahala by Kondomatic(m): 7:11am On Jul 09, 2016
sinaj:
Good Morning Kondo smiley
How are you doing today?
Re: To The Mod That Got Me Banned Because Of Kinginvahala by sinaj(f): 7:12am On Jul 09, 2016
Kondomatic:
How are you doing today?
m strong n u
Re: To The Mod That Got Me Banned Because Of Kinginvahala by QueenInVanilla(f): 7:12am On Jul 09, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Op no vex......

Am really praying for that day.
Re: To The Mod That Got Me Banned Because Of Kinginvahala by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 09, 2016
QueenInVanilla:

Even me too......

No worry,
na so dem dey do.....

*Prays *

Re: To The Mod That Got Me Banned Because Of Kinginvahala by Taiyescott(m): 7:19am On Jul 09, 2016
QueenInVanilla:
add fasting too.
Re: To The Mod That Got Me Banned Because Of Kinginvahala by Kondomatic(m): 7:24am On Jul 09, 2016
sinaj:
m strong n u
I am tight like a new bra, how's oga smelly. Shey he dey contest for mr nland ni?
Re: To The Mod That Got Me Banned Because Of Kinginvahala by dannyben5: 7:29am On Jul 09, 2016
Re: To The Mod That Got Me Banned Because Of Kinginvahala by ikombe: 7:29am On Jul 09, 2016
QueenInVanilla:
Ose for heaven dey see you. I did nothing wrong. I dey my own jejeli and got a ban for being too quite. I nor talk o. One day me sef go be MOD.
who wan make you mod

Abi you think say dem dey pass am round like governorship election

Na anoda account be dis self grin

Mynd44 come and do the needfull cheesy

2 Likes

Re: To The Mod That Got Me Banned Because Of Kinginvahala by QueenInVanilla(f): 7:34am On Jul 09, 2016
ikombe:
who wan make you mod

Abi you think say dem dey pass am round like governorship election
You wee be surprised.
Re: To The Mod That Got Me Banned Because Of Kinginvahala by sinaj(f): 7:40am On Jul 09, 2016
Kondomatic:
I am tight like a new bra, how's oga smelly. Shey he dey contest for mr nland ni?
lol new bra? grin

Nah he isn't contesting
Re: To The Mod That Got Me Banned Because Of Kinginvahala by Cutehector(m): 7:44am On Jul 09, 2016
Kondomatic:
vote for my guy na. Abeg
Re: To The Mod That Got Me Banned Because Of Kinginvahala by anonym0us: 7:47am On Jul 09, 2016
Cutehector:
vote for my guy na. Abeg
that falconey is underage
Re: To The Mod That Got Me Banned Because Of Kinginvahala by QueenInVanilla(f): 7:48am On Jul 09, 2016
anonym0us:
Thank you.
Re: To The Mod That Got Me Banned Because Of Kinginvahala by MidasTouche01(m): 7:49am On Jul 09, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Op no vex......

Good morning ma..
Re: To The Mod That Got Me Banned Because Of Kinginvahala by MEGGATRON(m): 7:50am On Jul 09, 2016
grin
Re: To The Mod That Got Me Banned Because Of Kinginvahala by anonym0us: 7:54am On Jul 09, 2016
QueenInVanilla:

Thank you.
for what? U are just an imposter take that f outta your moniker bro
Re: To The Mod That Got Me Banned Because Of Kinginvahala by QueenInVanilla(f): 8:13am On Jul 09, 2016
anonym0us:
for what? U are just an imposter take that f outta your moniker bro
That would make me 'm'. And have got no preek.
Re: To The Mod That Got Me Banned Because Of Kinginvahala by Cutehector(m): 8:24am On Jul 09, 2016
anonym0us:
shatap dia
Re: To The Mod That Got Me Banned Because Of Kinginvahala by QueenInVanilla(f): 8:30am On Jul 09, 2016
Cutehector:
shatap dia
He also looks like an Okpako Urhobo (one of the elders in urhobo land), e nor fine.
Re: To The Mod That Got Me Banned Because Of Kinginvahala by anonym0us: 8:32am On Jul 09, 2016
Cutehector:
shatap dia
you gonna get banned for insulting me
according to rule no 2 section 2 0f nairaland law which I quote Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES. lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: To The Mod That Got Me Banned Because Of Kinginvahala by Cutehector(m): 8:34am On Jul 09, 2016
anonym0us:
you gonna get banned for insulting me
according to rule no 2 section 2 0f nairaland law which I quote Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES. lalasticlala
telling one to shut up is null and void. U and I knw very well u aren't using ur mouth to type. So
Re: To The Mod That Got Me Banned Because Of Kinginvahala by Cutehector(m): 8:36am On Jul 09, 2016
QueenInVanilla:

He also looks like an Okpako Urhobo (one of the elders in urhobo land), e nor fine.
lol which of dem
Re: To The Mod That Got Me Banned Because Of Kinginvahala by anonym0us: 8:37am On Jul 09, 2016
Cutehector:
telling one to shut up is null and void. U and I knw very well u aren't using ur mouth to type. So
don't beg me you gonna get banned read the rules again " 2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES. But dude u just provoked me to fight but I won't seun, lalasticlala knows AMA good citizen and a Christian

mynd44 please do what's needful I'm allergic to shut up
Re: To The Mod That Got Me Banned Because Of Kinginvahala by MEGGATRON(m): 8:39am On Jul 09, 2016
anonym0us:

lwkm ........haba he is above 18 now.

abi you want a grown ass marriageable man to win this contest ?
Re: To The Mod That Got Me Banned Because Of Kinginvahala by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 09, 2016
MidasTouche01:

Good morning ma..

Morning Sir.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please, What Could She Mean? / When You're About To Buy Bread And U Need To Check If It's Today's Bread(pic) / WARNING TO GUY'S. Exclusively Bae!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.