Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Pls Help:my Married Ex Is Asking Me Out. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help:my Married Ex Is Asking Me Out. (637 Views)

How Far Can I Help My Now Married Ex-girlfriend Financially? / My Fiancee's EX Is About To NAIL US!!! / My Married Friend Needs Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help:my Married Ex Is Asking Me Out. by Paschal55(m): 2:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
We came from the same town,but different villages,started dating her when I was in JSS3 and she was in jss2 then,Love her so much but I don't know what to do because she got married to my brother(Same kindred and he's a Soldier)but what baffles me is that she never seized to call me,text and reminds me of the old memory we shared together,(way back then she used to tell me she can't live or breath,nor marry if not me#LOL#)i don't know what to do now because I don't know how to avoid her,should I avoid traveling home for Xmas or ignore her in order to avert this looming temptation? please old timers in the house,some of you have been in this kind of dilemma, how did u get over it?
(Note:am 21 and a 200L student whilst she's 19+ a 100Lstudent)Thanks.
Re: Pls Help:my Married Ex Is Asking Me Out. by SeverusSnape(m): 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2015
Whores everywhere...
Re: Pls Help:my Married Ex Is Asking Me Out. by Tallesty1(m): 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2015
Cut off all means of communication

1 Like

Re: Pls Help:my Married Ex Is Asking Me Out. by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
No be free cake be dat? No beta way to deal with your EX dan to marry a soldier and asking ur ex out again
Re: Pls Help:my Married Ex Is Asking Me Out. by Precious91(m): 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
My advice,run for your life.
Soldier ehn.We don't want stories that touch the heart on nairaland.You see topic like
MY EX'S HUSBAND BEAT ME TO COMA.

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Log Into My Nairaland Account Using Operamini And Other Browsers.. / Baby Cradling Swing With Lullaby Lamb At Micostarmall / Mum Vs Dad. Who Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.