Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Help Settle An Argument: What Percentage Of Nigerian Girls Do Runs? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Settle An Argument: What Percentage Of Nigerian Girls Do Runs? (485 Views)

The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument / 18 Things You Should Never Say To A Nigerian Woman During An Argument / My Mother Told Me "Look At How You Are" During An Argument, What Could It Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Settle An Argument: What Percentage Of Nigerian Girls Do Runs? by Ofodirinwa: 3:29pm On Sep 28, 2015
I'm having an argument with a friend

One of us believes that 60% of young Nigerian girls do runs because there are maybe 30% that do it actively as a career, and 30% more who don't do it actively but when the opportunity arises (and it does), they'll do it. This person believes that there's no difference between fine and and ugly girls in runs because there's enough products, hair, make-up etc to make any girl in Nigeria fine unless she chose to be ugly.

One of us believes that 25% of young Nigerian girls do runs because 50% of them are to local or wowo too much for anyone to be eyeing enough to pay for or are just ok but are too focused on church school or a husband. Then of the 50% fine ones, 25% believe more in finding a husband and usually have s#x for love or are easy enough for guys to confuse with love to do it for free, while the remaining 25% are active career runs girls.

We both agree that the number is higher in universities, but who do you believe is correct.
60% of Nigerian girls do runs?
25% of Nigerian girls do runs?

Or do you have your own %?
Re: Help Settle An Argument: What Percentage Of Nigerian Girls Do Runs? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 28, 2015
bro 90% of nigeria ladies do runz, 10% in secondary schools, 10% at work place, 10% in church and 60% in universities.
Re: Help Settle An Argument: What Percentage Of Nigerian Girls Do Runs? by Adasun(m): 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
Op do u think we should just knw da % frm da sky?
Re: Help Settle An Argument: What Percentage Of Nigerian Girls Do Runs? by jonaifame22(m): 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
Pls I'm on it,lemme get my calculator
Re: Help Settle An Argument: What Percentage Of Nigerian Girls Do Runs? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
Op, go rest for one corner

(1) (Reply)

Instagram !!! / A 33yrs Old Lagos Man Got His Manhood Strenght And Size Increased In 18days / Piece Of Advice For Us All.... Check It Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.