Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Lady hides Under The Table After Surprise Proposal From Boo (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady hides Under The Table After Surprise Proposal From Boo (photos) (2416 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / Nigerian Lady Gets Mercedes Benz S Class As Birthday Gift From Boo (pics) / Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady hides Under The Table After Surprise Proposal From Boo (photos) by AmicableEd: 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
Aww, this is really cute..as a matter of fact, we think it's the cutest and most romantic surprise proposal so far smiley

Earlier this year, a lady went to hide under the table after her boo threw her a surprise proposal (HERE), well, it appears history has repeated itself again.

This time, the lady in question hid under the table, cried, OMG-ed, knelt down, placed her hands on her head and more....
Pelumi Dada and Karo Atumu (both graduates of Redeemers' University) got engaged over the weekend during their 'university's alumni Homecoming' in Ede, Ogun state.
He called out from the midst of the crowd, gave a beautiful speech of how they she has been his sweetheart for years...and boom, popped the question. And oh, she said YES after all the drama smiley...congrats to the lovebirds!

You can watch video

http://www.kemifilani.com/2015/09/surprise-proposal-another-bride-to-be.html?

Re: Lady hides Under The Table After Surprise Proposal From Boo (photos) by AmicableEd: 4:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
more photos

Re: Lady hides Under The Table After Surprise Proposal From Boo (photos) by kamair237(m): 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
lol
Re: Lady hides Under The Table After Surprise Proposal From Boo (photos) by EverestdeBliu(m): 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
Why is she crying,was she not expecting it? Didn't they talk over it in their closet before coming out to face the camera?
Re: Lady hides Under The Table After Surprise Proposal From Boo (photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
wow wow wow its so lovely and romantic, dis is d type of courtship that last forever. "the lovely memories alone are enough to make them forgive each oda when one wronged another.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady hides Under The Table After Surprise Proposal From Boo (photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2015
Why she dey form like say this wasnt her prayer point all along? tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady hides Under The Table After Surprise Proposal From Boo (photos) by kestolove95(m): 4:44pm On Sep 28, 2015
All dix igbo girls sef

1 Like

Re: Lady hides Under The Table After Surprise Proposal From Boo (photos) by sinaj(f): 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2015
Hehehe very romantic kiss

Pbs4real! I ain't waiting any longer sad

2 Likes

Re: Lady hides Under The Table After Surprise Proposal From Boo (photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2015
Under table? We must bring back GEJ, so he can set up a committee to look into the matter.
Re: Lady hides Under The Table After Surprise Proposal From Boo (photos) by vizkiz: 4:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
I done tire to dey see all these mumu marriage proposals undecided

I Don vex, me sef wan propose give person. But the problem be say I no know which of them make I propose give sad

1 Like

Re: Lady hides Under The Table After Surprise Proposal From Boo (photos) by pbs4real(m): 4:52pm On Sep 28, 2015
sinaj:
Hehehe very romantic kiss

Pbs4real! I ain't waiting any longer sad
tongue smiley
Re: Lady hides Under The Table After Surprise Proposal From Boo (photos) by Aminat508(f): 4:52pm On Sep 28, 2015
grin angry grin

1 Like

Re: Lady hides Under The Table After Surprise Proposal From Boo (photos) by Aminat508(f): 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2015
vizkiz:
I done tire to dey see all these mumu marriage proposals undecided

I Don vex, me sef wan propose give person. But the problem be say I no know which of them make I propose give sad

so u re cheating on me abi? How many of us? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady hides Under The Table After Surprise Proposal From Boo (photos) by vizkiz: 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2015
Aminat508:
so u re cheating on me abi? How many of us? undecided undecided

abeg I no dey there oh. Make those your nairaland boyfriends no come attack me for house grin
Re: Lady hides Under The Table After Surprise Proposal From Boo (photos) by Aminat508(f): 5:02pm On Sep 28, 2015
vizkiz:

abeg I no dey there oh. Make those your nairaland boyfriends no come attack me for house grin
shocked Lmao grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady hides Under The Table After Surprise Proposal From Boo (photos) by tpiander: 5:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
why didn't she hide under a chair.
Re: Lady hides Under The Table After Surprise Proposal From Boo (photos) by ewosk: 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
After the shock proposal

She wanted to be Comfortable hence she went for a table..grin
Wish dem a blissful and long married life with joy...
But me cant propose like this sha am so unromantic... The guy try..

Na one silent end of the earth i go carry her go propose
Re: Lady hides Under The Table After Surprise Proposal From Boo (photos) by ewosk: 5:26pm On Sep 28, 2015
After the shock proposal

Re: Lady hides Under The Table After Surprise Proposal From Boo (photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
The day one of this gals go fall una hand talk NO, na dat day e go stop

But i trust sharp guy. E for don do rehearsal with the babe bfor the stunt
Re: Lady hides Under The Table After Surprise Proposal From Boo (photos) by tpiander: 5:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
Re: Lady hides Under The Table After Surprise Proposal From Boo (photos) by timilehing(m): 7:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
Are you dating the guy just for him to dump you? Nigerian Girls be acting drama on top proposal since independence
Re: Lady hides Under The Table After Surprise Proposal From Boo (photos) by AmicableEd: 7:39am On Sep 29, 2015
Lmao, funny you!
ewosk:
After the shock proposal

Re: Lady hides Under The Table After Surprise Proposal From Boo (photos) by Mhizizzy(f): 8:21am On Sep 29, 2015
The proposal sud be expected na
Re: Lady hides Under The Table After Surprise Proposal From Boo (photos) by AmicableEd: 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
grin angry
tpiander:
why didn't she hide under a chair.
Re: Lady hides Under The Table After Surprise Proposal From Boo (photos) by kelvyn7: 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2015
Lollll grin
Re: Lady hides Under The Table After Surprise Proposal From Boo (photos) by munalight(f): 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2015
Na wa for d babe oooo..does it mean she didn't see it coming? Happy married life to them.
Re: Lady hides Under The Table After Surprise Proposal From Boo (photos) by Oxyde1(m): 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
I'm still trying to understand why girls act up during proposals... C'mon ma'am, this has been your prayer point in every Shiloh for years!

(1) (Reply)

Guys Talk: What's Your Favourite Alcoholic Drink And Why? / Rev. Father And My Girl. / Edo Style Traditional Marriage (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.