Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP (25707 Views)

Femi Adesina: ‘Okechukwu’ Buhari won’t abandon south-east / Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source / Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by galadima77(m): 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
ekemit:
Who is buhari?

I think he's d pdp secretary
Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by jonpo: 7:32pm On Sep 28, 2015
Won't these people just keep quite and make reasonable criticism? Na wa o I expect that Buhari should bring out his list first and atleast start work work first before u criticise on respect or no respect. Well,Lai mohammed said it that Olisa metuh should come and learn how to be a good opposition.
Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by samscholes: 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
Thank you for voting in a dictator,he referred to ministers as merely noisemakers so he intends to run a one man show,am not interested in party politics cuz it is killing us when goodluck said stealing is not corruption i condemned it immediately.so ministers are now noisemakers and you guys see nothing wrong with it just becuz of politics(pdp) we should stop following these politicians blindly cuz they do not care about us gracias.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
Editor1:
Am a wailer. But I think PDP is gradually losing it. What happened to constructive criticism full of quality and substance.
Pls Olisa Metuh should retrace and do some review ASAP.

Editor-in-Chief!!
some of his criticisms made sense. dis one had some quality substance in it bro

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by vikyno(m): 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2015
Editor1:
Am a wailer. But I think PDP is gradually losing it. What happened to constructive criticism full of quality and substance.

Editor-in-Chief!!

I wonder the definition you have for 'Constructive Criticism' if what Olisah Metuh gave there is not constructive to you.

Sycophancy has done too much damage on some people that anything Buhari does whether good or bad becomes normal to them.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by HzRF(m): 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2015
Editor1:

Editor-in-Chief!!
LOL
What's bad here stating the fact?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by HzRF(m): 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2015
midolian:
PDP! Party full of clowns cheesy

These clowns must have been praying day and night for Baba to give excuse instead of forming his cabinet this month as he promised(so they will have something to wail about) cheesy

...And now that its clear baba's cabinet will be ready this month, they have resorted to noise-making. What a way to play opposition! cheesy

To be frank, if the PDP continues to play opposition this way, APC would remain in power for over a100years, regardless of how it performs.
U thought everybody's brain is like u r already stationary brain?

Kep fooling ursef

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by vikyno(m): 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2015
Olisah Metuh is on point. I think PMB have a lot of incompetent folks around him that easily sell him out to the opposition.

That Shehu Garba and Adeniyi are a joker. They lack class and brain needed to sell the President and his policies to the people.

As for Lai Mohammed, he is only good at defending lies. Even the devil respects him when it comes to lying.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by menxer: 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2015
The President's schedule was mixed up, is PMB responsible for his tour schedule?

I am beginning to see the hand of Esua in this UN outing embarrassment from their wailing.

Conspiracy theory:
PDP conspired with the Ambassador to embarrass PMB/Nigeria, afterall it's PDP administration that appointed the Ambassador. grin
Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by HzRF(m): 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
sammyj:
What is the wailing party's concerns with APC affairs. Resolve your internal problem and stop wailing ! grin grin shocked cool
LOL
Ogogoro is still in circulation?
Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by HzRF(m): 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2015
tucky200:
Coming from a political party that destroyed/ruined/damaged/crippled and brutalised the nigerian economy for good solid 16 years..so am not surprised the only thing they spew is trash! angry
Wen ur D3(d duara dullard) was there what's the result
What of nw ur govs is about to sink our economy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by nickxtra(m): 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2015
Too petish for PDP to "poke nose" into. They got its wrong again, as usual
Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by eaglechild: 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
sweetgala:

He is their boss he doesn't need to respect or like them , they just need to do their job as employees of the people and get on with it.

Too much sissy feelings in Abuja these days worried about what the wrong set of people think.

The only people the ministers need to be worried about are the civil staff and the citizenry
Buhari does not need to respect or like the people that will help to formulate and champion the policies of his government because he is their boss.

What kind of sycophantic statement is that?

The president is not a god, He is an elected officer that came to serve. He should respect every citizen of this country esp those he has called to serve with him.

I don't know what kind of "zombitic" figure worship you are according to a man who has continued to gaffe with his crude statements and undemocratic utterances.

I just despise this idiotic subservient character that has pervaded APC zombies a direct offshoot from the demonic northern oligarchy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by midolian(m): 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
HzRF:

U thought everybody's brain is like u r already stationary brain?

Kep fooling ursef
Ore, bawoni? grin
Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by erinalex: 8:08pm On Sep 28, 2015
anonimi:

I would think that LIES and DECEIT are coming only from the man who made a FALSE declaration of his assets and said Abacha did not steal, not so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837264_tmp9455fbimg14417792614671224457852_jpeg6dab6ee28b2554beeaa4f34b3a1f7675

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2827707_img20150905142543_jpegffcefa9483529d6999254d5bf1b3a54e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2733734_munch20150812080810_jpeg1d11e13a327d33cec402de71dc2a8eb7
to start with,I don't expect everybody to like PMB,its not even normal to be loved by everybody;but my problem with people like anonimi is that they hate with pains,anger and lots of sentiments,plus lies. Ask anonimi to produce facts that's shows pmb lied about d declaration,he won't be forthcoming. If ordinary anomini could have all d facts that Abacha looted,is he saying that gej was not priviledged to all these facts concerning abacha,or how come GEJ gave abacha a posthumous national award? I'll never support pmb in saying that abacha was not corrupt. Use your brain while analysing issues. Its allow to dislike anybody,but while doing so,use ur upstairs!
Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by mikolo80: 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
midolian:

These clowns must have been praying day and night for Baba to give excuse instead of forming his cabinet this month as he promised(so they will have something to wail about) cheesy

...And now that its clear baba's cabinet will be ready this month, they have resorted to noise-making. What a way to play opposition! cheesy

To be frank, if the PDP continues to play opposition this way, APC would remain in power for over a100years, regardless of how it performs.
one only wonders how they were able to rule for the past 16 yrs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by Kingspin(m): 8:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
Beremx:
you're not different from Olisa Metuh.

That was his preference,it doesn't mean he won't appoint ministers. you wailers will always be shamed.

Kindly wail for a better democracy and not wail for a lost election.
Is not abt u and Buhari but Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by princejenks(m): 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2015
Hahahahahaha... I thought there was nothing body language couldnt fix? Seriously,this administration is fast becoming known for always making gaffes anytime the president attends international engagements,and always ends up insulting nigerians by always going outside the country to announce critical plans it has for nigerians in a foreign land before nigerians that voted him get to know about it. Any objective mind would easily acknowledge the crass cluelessness that currently envelops this govt but for the sake of nigerians who voted for change,i pray this govt would receive sense to govern well.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by midolian(m): 8:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
mikolo80:
one only wonders how they were able to rule for the past 16 yrs
Honestly grin
Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by mrtimycc(m): 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2015
Testing the keypad
Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by charlesucheh(m): 8:32pm On Sep 28, 2015
anonimi:

I would think that LIES and DECEIT are coming only from the man who made a FALSE declaration of his assets and said Abacha did not steal, not so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837264_tmp9455fbimg14417792614671224457852_jpeg6dab6ee28b2554beeaa4f34b3a1f7675

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2827707_img20150905142543_jpegffcefa9483529d6999254d5bf1b3a54e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2733734_munch20150812080810_jpeg1d11e13a327d33cec402de71dc2a8eb7
Mbok!!! SHarrrrrrrrrap and Gerrarahia!!!
PDP Lunatics are not allowed here!!!
Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
National issues
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by Eziachi: 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2015
It is disheartening to note that the same meeting the President Buhari-led delegation shunned actually yielded a fall out of $6.8 million announced by the United States as funding for regional aid efforts
Only $6 million? That's close to what GEJ government and PDP use to budget for independent anniversary cake.
Six months on, Metuh still hasn't figure out what opposition politics entails as a spokesman.
Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by Yksoul(m): 8:56pm On Sep 28, 2015
I BEG, UR BOSS (GEJ) FAILED WHEN HE WAS PRESIDO TO FORSTAL BOKO HARAM ACTIVITIES AND TO RESCUE CHIBOK GIRLS AND U ARE HERE SPLITTING STREPTOCOCCUS IN UR SALIVA AGAINST SOMEBODY THERE IS DOING EVERYTHING TO CORRECT UR ANORMALIES
Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by jlinkd78(m): 8:56pm On Sep 28, 2015
midolian:

and u still sincerely think his cabinet will be ready this mnth. Nomination of names for ministerial positions is far different from a 'ready' cabinet but just a process to it. A cabinet is formed only after screening, assigning portfolios and then sworn in. To me Olisah plays opposition in d most articulate way full of verifiable facts, devoid of insults n innuendos and logical presentation. I never read Lai call GEJ beloved president. Pls for ur info, d noise making part in ur write up was recently added to our national lexicon by Buhari when he chose to describe d incoming ministers as noisemakers and pls expect such derogatory remarks on them in d coming days. If u feel Nig absence at both d IDP fund raising and at d Pope's interaction is in order, then there is fundamentally some thing wrong with ur 'change' body language. D president media team shd v apologized to Nigerians, set up a probe to established who sabotaged d govt rather than d usual denials and saying d programme wasnt in d official schedule.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by Chaleeee: 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
Editor1:

Editor-in-Chief!!

Mr Wailer, how many constructive criticism did APC give PDP and GEJ while in office? And moreover, they are only repeating what buhari said with his own mouth.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by Missy89(f): 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
Eziachi:

Only $6 million? That's close to what GEJ government and PDP use to budget for independent anniversary cake.

Haha Classic.
If the meeting's yield is what we can get from blocking irresponsible expense at home maybe it isn't worth going to afterall
Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by Eziachi: 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
samscholes:
Thank you for voting in a dictator,he referred to ministers as merely noisemakers so he intends to run a one man show,am not interested in party politics cuz it is killing us when goodluck said stealing is not corruption i condemned it immediately.so ministers are now noisemakers and you guys see nothing wrong with it just becuz of politics(pdp) we should stop following these politicians blindly cuz they do not care about us gracias.
Stop playing politics. Who doesn't know that Nigeria ministers, especially those from the political class are clashing cymbals?
Things are ran by civil servants and ministers only cut the tapes and collect millions of air miles. Take your calculator and calculate how much Nigeria has saved for not having them for six months.
Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by ernesty20(m): 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
themilanway:
No ministers they wail

There will be ministers they still wail.

What more does these bunch of losers and hypocrites want?

Permanently dead party.
i will be happy to witness the day u start thinking like human being. Stupid animal

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by Iykopee(m): 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2015
Olisa metuh simply told the zombies truth about the daura dullardo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2015
well, lets wait and see if they get better results than PDP.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by Christoskurion: 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
It sounds too ridiculous when APC claims that PDP ruined this country for 16years when the protagonist of such destructions is the pendulum that navigates APC's led administration today. During his regime,the citizens of this country lost hope in our electoral system,corruption was outrageous in proportion,etc. Until something is done,APC to me is a dangerous change of name but not in for any positive change. God help Nigeria.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ / Akwa Ibom Governor, Udom Visits Wike In Port Harcourt / How Much Is Fuel In Your Area Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.