Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP (25709 Views)

Femi Adesina: ‘Okechukwu’ Buhari won’t abandon south-east / Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source / Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by omojeesu(m): 6:49pm On Sep 28, 2015
It is a pity, if he does this because he will be shooting himself in the leg. But if his cracy will positively do Nigeria and Nigerians good, so be it. What has 16 years of PDP democracy done for the people?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by anytexy: 6:49pm On Sep 28, 2015
If it were to be GEJ that made such crucifiable mistake. Apc E- rats here will say he did it because he doesn't want the insurgency to stop. Now none of them is condemning it because it Buhari. Any thing he does is perfect. There is God oo.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by dorodee(m): 6:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
The new cabinet shall be called... " The Wailing Cabinet"

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by themilanway(m): 6:51pm On Sep 28, 2015
annibro:

Lols grin grin grin..... & ds got me cracking grin
PDP - Permanently Dead Party grin grin grin

My dear they are dead and long buried.

And buried they will remain.
Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by philips70(m): 6:51pm On Sep 28, 2015
You were not good in governance and now still clueless in opposition. The only thing the PDP is proficient in is LOOTING.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by Enifolabi(m): 6:51pm On Sep 28, 2015
If PDP want to survive they have to change Olisa Metuh, the guy is just arrogant ignorant without any constructive criticism.
Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by MAYOWAAK: 6:52pm On Sep 28, 2015
As the lobbying for ministerial appointments continue, Nigerians not the APC political elite, will be wise not to expect much from the cabinet because according to Buhari the ministers yet to be announced are 'noise makers'. A president undermines his entire cabinet even before he appoints them? And one can only foresee the fight of supremacy between the 'hardworkers' the permanent secretaries and the 'noise makers the ministers. Buhari set that fight up all by himself. So everyone of us can forget about expecting any urgent meaningful work to be accomplished. As September 30 the deadline for naming his cabinet draws closer, all one can look forward to is the 'unveiling of Buhari's noise makers!'

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by paulkollins: 6:53pm On Sep 28, 2015
This Metuh is a complete daft. Just wailing aimlessly. He does not know how to handle constructive criticism. PDP pls change this Man. He I'd disgracing us the more.
Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by odutolasodiq(m): 6:54pm On Sep 28, 2015
u kno wat I love most about this buhari man; while PDP chieftains continue wailing about his administration, he keeps attending summits oversea. mr metuh, if baba decides not to appoint any minister so be it. I think we nigerians prefers empty cabinet to looting cabinets. quote me wrong and end up in hell fire.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by johntaiwo123(m): 6:55pm On Sep 28, 2015
MonoCracy so it's no longer Democracy? Okay let's see how that kind of government is run

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by nortcentrallord(m): 6:56pm On Sep 28, 2015
Olisa Metu killing it. Hahahahahaha, can opposition be better than this? All you hypocrites talking thrash and calling yourselves to fill up fp in order to save the face of your paymaster here shouldn't forget the kind of opposition ran by your hollow headed party then. Pdp has proven to be a better opposition. Even as the rulling party, you guys still run around yapping like the opposition party grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by nortcentrallord(m): 6:57pm On Sep 28, 2015
odutolasodiq:
u kno wat I love most about this buhari man; while PDP chieftains continue wailing about his administration, he keeps attending summits oversea. mr metuh, if baba decides not to appoint any minister so be it. I think we nigerians prefers empty cabinet to looting cabinets. quote me wrong and end up in hell fire.

He can not do it Oga, incase you have forgotten, Nigeria has a constitution and it doesn't care what you, apc or pdp thinks.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by Evaromantik(m): 6:57pm On Sep 28, 2015
I know nah.........the likes of Oshiomhole and all these Igbo-APC sycophants will be disgraced..........now its obvious to you guys that this Buhari is a disapointment to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by omolami: 6:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
The proper thing is for those nominated as ministers to reject the offer already tagged ' Noise Makers' Anyone worth his or her salt will reject that post, ministers the noise makers

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by babasanti: 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2015
[quote author=Editor1 post=38470675]Am a wailer. But I think PDP is gradually losing it. What happened to constructive criticism full of quality and substance.
Pls Olisa Metuh should retrace and do some review ASAP.

Editor-in-Chief!![/quote

KEEP QUIET YOUR NOT A WAILER, APC E-RAT

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by front247: 7:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
It is quite obvious that buhari is a dictator, no policy direction Since he has been running d country by himself for 4months d economy has crumbled. We are not suppose to be wit d north

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by babasanti: 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
ekemit:
Who is buhari?

HE IS THE FRESIDENT OF WEST LIEGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by paschu: 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
paulkollins:
This Metuh is a complete daft. Just wailing aimlessly. He does not know how to handle constructive criticism. PDP pls change this Man. He I'd disgracing us the more.

You're freaking funny Sir.

What do you know about OPPOSITION politics and
propaganda?

Politics is still at a crude stage in Nigeria. So leave the
guy alone, he's being pretty effective. Or do you really
think you're smarter and classier than all the PDP caucus?

I think you should cerebrate his boldness. Or at a worse
case scenario, disprove his claims with some solid and
verifiable evidence based facts. If you have no verifiable
facts to disprove him then you should honorably quit your
rant.

I'm even shocked that you called him a daft. On what
grounds? How constructive is that? Or are you a bigger... shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by anonimi: 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
Pavore9:
I guess they respected theirs for 16 years! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Are "they" not all born-to-gain progreTHIEVES having changed from PDP to APCheat where they can join other crooks who have perfected the art of PRETENDING to be saints to their gullible fellow citizens

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

Guyman02:
Credit: Olofin O Emmanuel:

Can a Leopard change it spots? CHANGE 2015, CHANGE, CHANGE?
APC Lists of Gubernatorial Candidates for the 2015 Elections:
1] KWARA: AbdulFatah Hamed (former PDP)
2] KEBBI: Abubakar Atiku Bagudu (former PDP)
3] KATSINA: Aminu Bello Masari (former PDP)
4] KANO: Umar Abdullahi Ganduje (former PDP)
5] KADUNA: Malam Nasir El-rufa'i (former PDP)
6] JIGAWA: Alh. Abubakar Badaru (former PDP)
7] BAUCHI: Barr. Muhammad Abubakar (former PDP)
8] GOMBE: Alh. Inuwa Yahya (former PDP)
9] NIGER: Abubakar Bello Sani (former PDP)
10] ADAMAWA: Umar Jibrilla Bindow (former PDP)
11] PLATEAU: Mr Simon Lalong (former PDP)
12] BENUE: Dr Samuel Ortom (former PDP)
13] TARABA: Aisha Jummai Alhassan (former PDP)
14] RIVERS: Dakuku Peterside (former PDP)
15] IMO: Rochas Okorocha (former PDP)
16] ENUGU: Okey Ezea (former PDP)
17] ABIA: Dr Nyerere Anyim (former PDP)
18] EBONYI: Dr Steve Egbo (former PDP).
19) Sokoto: Aminu Tambuwal. (Former PDP)
Who is now talking about CHANGE? Who is Changing who?
Is it these PDP rejected,Black sheep and Bad eggs that are calling for CHANGE?
NIGERIANS MUST SHINE THEIR EYES AND NOT BE DECEIVED BY CHANGE CROONERS.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-FAV45XhqFG4/VJrt8KfvZaI/AAAAAAAANeE/KmDkF3yT00c/s1600/nigerian%2Bpolitical%2Bparties.jpg[/img]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by MEGA4BILLION(m): 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
tucky200:
Coming from a political party that destroyed/ruined/damaged/crippled and brutalised the nigerian economy for good solid 16 years..so am not surprised the only thing they spew is trash! angry
and the man that ruled for 8 out of the 16years is forming cabinate for APC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by charlesucheh(m): 7:10pm On Sep 28, 2015
MONOCRACY with results is better than DEMOCRAZY with lies and deceit!!! Opposition still dey learn.
Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by kristisking(m): 7:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
One chance government.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by front247: 7:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
tommykiwi:
No be lie..Just the way they are treating our Vice president.
buhari is under duress to apoint ministers otherwise that man will never appoint ministers or any southerner to any position

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by Borderless: 7:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
APC will soon tell us Buhari was quoted out of context concerning his noise maker ministers! grin

As much as I read some posts about some APC fools, they should know not all Nigerians are foolish.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by front247: 7:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
I am neutral, buhari was elected based on democracy, he must run dis country like a democratic president not like a dictator and a religious bigot

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by sweetgala(m): 7:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
Editor1:

https://www.thecable.ng/buhari-wont-respect-cabinet-says-pdp

He is their boss he doesn't need to respect or like them , they just need to do their job as employees of the people and get on with it.

Too much sissy feelings in Abuja these days worried about what the wrong set of people think.

The only people the ministers need to be worried about are the civil staff and the citizenry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by anonimi: 7:17pm On Sep 28, 2015
charlesucheh:
MONOCRACY with results is better than DEMOCRAZY with lies and deceit!!!
Opposition still dey learn.

I would think that LIES and DECEIT are coming only from the man who made a FALSE declaration of his assets and said Abacha did not steal, not so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837264_tmp9455fbimg14417792614671224457852_jpeg6dab6ee28b2554beeaa4f34b3a1f7675

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2827707_img20150905142543_jpegffcefa9483529d6999254d5bf1b3a54e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2733734_munch20150812080810_jpeg1d11e13a327d33cec402de71dc2a8eb7

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by kristisking(m): 7:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
themilanway:

My dear they are dead and long buried.

And buried they will remain.
Isn't obvious to you that APC is already digging its own grave? What do expect from this fake marriage called APC with people of different ideology. It will soon join PDP in the grave.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by samudavid8(m): 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
who in more insensetive to the IDP ppl those being killed by BH than PDP who was playing politics with ppl's lives. an opposition that doesnt see anything gud to commend is not worth taking serious. PDP that is not the opposition we want. keep the gov. on their by giving contrutive opposition.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
These bunch of thieves keep attacking the other bunch of thieves cheesy I hope they don't injure Buhari with all this roforofo fight and everyday wailing.
Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by onatisi(m): 7:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
Nigerians just dey wake up to what and all we have been telling them and all warnings we gave about buhari before the elections. Just wait till January grin you go smell pepper . grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP by Okobaba1(m): 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2015
What kind of childish criticism is dis?

A whole PDP spokesman just wakes up in d morning and has nothing reasonable to say than to vomit rubbish.

A mature man for dat Matter saying something like, "buhari won't respect his ministers". Criticism shd not be equated with crass stupidity. Its better to be thought of as a fool than to open your mouth to confirm it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Osinbajo With President Kagame Of Rwanda & Wife At His Inauguration / Improved Power Supply Is Not Sustainable, Electricity Employees Explain / Tariff Reversal: Nationwide Blackout Looms, Power Firms Warn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.