Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones (13076 Views)

See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones / Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" / Atheist Calls Dr. Ben Carson A 'slowpoke', Carson's Response Is Priceless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by Acjohn(m): 2:02am On Sep 29, 2015
Acjohn:

They are not same. Ishmeal is the child of promise in the Law that you referring to but Isaac is the child of promise in the Law of Moses. there are many More flaws that I don't want to highlight now. Just know that Islam is twisted. Jesus did not say we should behead anybody and we are his followers. so what are we saying here

If that solves the problem we will not hear of adultery in our society again. But let me tell you what such punitive measures do, they give us more reasons to condemn ourselves because there is nobody, I repeat nobody born of a woman, you can have the luxury of quoting me anywhere, can live a righteous life except by the grace of God the same grace that you can attest does not exist in Islam. so who is deceiving who? The confidence I have is that Jesus said he is the way the truth and the life, a confession that no prophet or author of any religion can beat his chest to say. What are you waiting for? follow who sabi road

1 Like

Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by tevinsolt: 3:03am On Sep 29, 2015
While we would all like to believe Islam to be an easy going religion, the reality is, it is not. The argument for the Religion is Incoherent, they believe God sent them the Quran through Muhammad, when you ask how they know for sure it is true, they go it says so in the Quran....to them the Quran is a self validating book that asks them to follow the Torah and the injil (New Testament) but the Hadith's claims they're corrupt....I mean how do you reason with that line of thought.....despite the numerous matching manuscripts of the bible that dates back to when they were first written.
Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by nobilis: 3:38am On Sep 29, 2015
Ezemust:
Jesus said that he came to change the law God gave Israelites through Moses. He said God gave them those laws coz they were hard at hearing. FYI, Christianity is about the new testament

First and foremost, you claim to be a Christian but u do not read your bible. This is very very pathetic and pitiable.
Tufiakwa!!!

Secondly, turn your bible to Matthew 5:17:

Don't misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose
(New Living Translation)

Thirdly, you guys now claim that Christianity is all about the new testament and never about the old testament.
But the Jesus Christ upon which your religion is modelled made the old testament his bedrock.
But you guys are now ditching the old testament because it makes you guys uncomfortable. And then you guys boldly stand in judgment over people who uphold the old testament.

You guys are sick to the core, to your bone marrows.

Yet you guys will pay tithes and all sorts of other practices that were never in the New Testament but only found in the old testament.
Tell me where paying tithe was part of the New Testament??

So you see how pathetic your silly religion is?

When I tell people that religion as a whole is a very stupid institution, they do not believe. But that stupidity shows forth everyday.
Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by nobilis: 3:42am On Sep 29, 2015
tevinsolt:
While we would all like to believe Islam to be an easy going religion, the reality is, it is not. The argument for the Religion is Incoherent, they believe God sent them the Quran through Muhammad, when you ask how they know for sure it is true, they go it says so in the Quran....to them the Quran is a self validating book that asks them to follow the Torah and the injil (New Testament) but the Hadith's claims they're corrupt....I mean how do you reason with that line of thought.....despite the numerous matching manuscripts of the bible that dates back to when they were first written.

Why are u blaming it on Muslims?
You want to know how Muslims know for sure that their Koran is a holy book?
Yet if I ask you how you know for sure that the Bible is a holy book, you will still give an answer equivalent to the one they gave.

You're hurt that they see the Koran as a self-validating book.
But u forget that that is exactly the same way that Christians see the bible.
For example, if I ask you how you know that the scripture is inspired by God, you will quote a verse from the bible to prove that.
Is that not the bible there being self-validating

Yet you boldly stand in judgment.
I pity all of you.
Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by nobilis: 3:49am On Sep 29, 2015
You guys should keep on denying your old testament because it is very obvious now that it makes you uncomfortable. But u cannot deny it.

Turn your bibles to II Timothy 3:16

All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right.
New Living Translation.

When Paul wrote those words, there was nothing like the New Testament. So there could only be one set of Scriptures he could be talking about. And that is the set of Scriptures found in the Old Testament.

But u Christians are now using all sorts of stupid and pitiable logic to deny the Scriptures that one of your Apostles said is inspired by God.

Aren't you guys pathetic, to say the least?
Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by nobilis: 3:53am On Sep 29, 2015
EdCure:
Islam thrives in hypocricy. They shy away from the truth, promote violence and believe they're entitled to undeserved privileges.

All these things you accuse Islam of, would you allow me to show you that these exact same things are also true about Christianity both from the bible and from historical accounts since the beginning of Christianity??

Stop judging Islam.
Because you guys are both the same thing.
Silly pathetic religions.
Each one thinking it is better than the other not knowing that they are both the same thing.
Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by nobilis: 3:59am On Sep 29, 2015
Imoy:

Why are u so interested abt dis "laws of moses"?

If u must knw, jesus has given us one and greatest law which is to LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF, this is the greatest commandment of all, anyoda commandment is secondary

I'm so interested because you guys are sweeping the law under the carpet. The same law that Jesus said he came to uphold.
Why does it make u guys uncomfortable even when ur greatest teacher upholds it.

Why are guys running away from it.
The same person you're saying gave u a new law, also told u he is upholding Moses.
Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by nobilis: 4:02am On Sep 29, 2015
clevadani:

Sir I think u are getting all wrong in your quest to paint christianity in the same light as Islam.
Jesus came to fulfill the law in order to enable us understand it better. He came to give a better interpretation of the law. Before the coming of Jesus, majority of the jews were twisting the law to meet their selfish interests this is the reasons Jesus called them hypocrites so many times in the bible. Jesus taught us and gave us a simple path to eternity.

What is there to twist?
For example, the law of Moses said, "an eye for an eye; a tooth for a tooth"
Is there any other interpretation for this law except that when someone does something to you, you should do it back to them?

So how else is this "twistable"?

The Law said a woman caught in prostitution should be stoned to death (meanwhile, it said nothing about what should be done to the man ooo)
So how else can this law be interpreted except that any woman caught in prostitution should be killed by stoning?

What is "twistable" about it?

Should I continue?
Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by patrick89(m): 5:59am On Sep 29, 2015
gists:

Whether you like it or not American will vote for who-so-ever will serve their best interest - PERIOD!. Unfortunately, your bigoted opinion dont't count!!! Let American elect a Buddhist if they so desire. How is that my freaking business or yours? I only point to the fact that Americans - i.e America citizens who knows the American constitution and whose votes count, have bared their minds and have expressed their disappointment with Carson's statement. Some have even said by that statement they will not vote for Carson. I wonder why that fact pains you so much. It is such a shame that an educated man like you who campaigned for change in Nigeria to bring about a muslim president in Nigeria will try to smuggle politics of hatred as practiced by PDP to the US. To even think you used the word "rule" is just so sick. Just in case you have not noticed, America don't elect rulers, they elect LEADERS. Their is a big difference between the two words.
keep deceiving yourself! tell me how a christian can be president in a country where muslim is 60percent let alone america! can a christian vie for any position in middle east let alone presidency!!
You guys are deceitful!! tell us what Taqiyya means in Islam!! fyi, there's no moderate muslim what some of them operate is Taqiyya.... hate-inspired religion.
Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 29, 2015
dejavski:

@ the Bolded read about the American constitution and you'll understand that it was formulated based on tenets of christainity
My brother stop lying. The american constitution was designed based popular will and freedom. Your tenets of christainity claim is pure myth.
Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 29, 2015
The lies and deceit of the Islamists have been exposed. Bastards
Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by Imoy(m): 7:09am On Sep 29, 2015
nobilis:

I'm so interested because you guys are sweeping the law under the carpet. The same law that Jesus said he came to uphold.
Why does it make u guys uncomfortable even when ur greatest teacher upholds it.

Why are guys running away from it.
The same person you're saying gave u a new law, also told u he is upholding Moses.

It seems u don't knw anything about Christianity, well let me quote some bible verses for you, if it will help.

Matthew 22:36-40 New International Version (NIV)

“Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the
Law?”
Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your
heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’
This is the first and greatest commandment. And the
second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ All
the Law and the Prophets hang on these two
commandments.”

If after reading this u still think the law of moses should be giving topmost priority then I can't but help to say u are just hating on a religion u knw nothing abt.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by mkpy: 7:23am On Sep 29, 2015
furthermore to cramjones' posers, can saudi arabia, iran or any muslim nation allow an american christian to become their president or ruler? carson spoke the truth and muslims who don't like it can go to hell and burn to ashes. islam is a cursed false faith
Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by patrick89(m): 7:26am On Sep 29, 2015
Islam is evil

Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 29, 2015
mkpy:
furthermore to cramjones' posers, can saudi arabia, iran or any muslim nation allow an american christian to become their president or ruler? carson spoke the truth and muslims who don't like it can go to hell and burn to ashes. islam is a cursed false faith
#
n

Never. The Islamic demons can never allow a chrtistian rule Saudi. They love to enjoy benefits from free societies but prevent people from enjoying their benefits. Bloody hypocrites. Thank God for people like Ben Carson. People who have testicles, unlike the gay muslim called Obama

1 Like

Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 29, 2015
Can Muslims be Good Americans?

Yes muslims are good americans.

Can a devout Muslim be an American patriot and a loyal citizen? Consider this:

Yes muslims have not only been devoted American patriots that have bleed and laid down their lives for america. Muslims fought side by side with christains in the american civil war a preliminary research with google will cofirm this. Muslims participated in the war against terror by enlisting and fighting in both Iraq and afghanistan.
Muslims have held public office in America and have distinguished themselves.. Notable amongst them include Robert .D.Craig Former foreign policy advisor. C. Jack Ellis former mayor of Macon Georgia. Keith Ellison first muslim congressman from Minnisota, Zalmay khalizad former U.s ambassador to the united Nations. Muslims have also contributed to different fields of endavours too numerous to mention.

Theologically, no. Because his allegiance is to Allah, the moon god of Arabia.

There is no such thing as moon God in Islam. Allah simply means God the creator of you and I stop trying to be sensational.

Scripturally, no. Because his allegiance is to the five pillars of Islam and the Qur’an.

Tell us how the five pillars of islam and Quran relates to been a good american?

Geographically, no. Because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he turns in prayer 5 times a day.

Muslims have no allegiance to any place whatsoever. The only allegiance we have is to Allah. The creator and owner of the world.
Socially, no. Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews.

Where did you get this hogwash from?
Politically, no. Because he must submit to the mullah (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America, the great Satan.

This got me laughing out loud. Your knowlegde of Islam is limmitted. Only shittes have a mullah. so are you saying christains don't have political leaders such as pope, pastors, priest , bishops etc. And if you say muslims submit to their spiritual leaders what do christains also do?

Domestically, no, because he is instructed to marry four women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him. (Qur’an 4:34). Can you see a court case brewing here?

Muslims don't beat their wives stop spreading falsehood. How does having four wives affect your capacity as a leader?

Religiously, no. Because no other religion is accepted by his Allah except Islam. (Qur’an, 2:256)

Yes I agree with the above but Allah has also guarranted religious freedom in the same Quran you are quoting. ''There is no compulsion in religion''

Intellectually, no, because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles(if u doubt google is ur friend) and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Google is also your friend but you deliberately choose to use it blindly. So let me help you.
Article VI in thesame constitution you claim is based on the tennets of christainity banned religious test for public office holders. Let me refresh your sense of history a bit. Most of the founders of America where theological liberals such as Jefferson and Madison. Infact Jefferson was reported to have said'' It does me no injury for my neighbour to beleive in 20 gods or no God. It neither picks my pocket or break my leg''. Even the American public do not see america as a christain nation. According to a survey by Lifeway research Only 19 percent of americans view american as christain nation 69 percent viewed america as a society without religion while 9 percent think america is a secular country.

Philosophically, no, because Islam, Muhammad, and the Qur’an do not allow freedom of religion and expression.

Google the last sermon of prophet Muhammad pbuh and peruse his statements about rights of people from other religion.
Spiritually, no, because when we declare “one nation under God,” the Christian’s God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as our heavenly father, nor is he ever called Love in the Qur’an’s 99 excellent names.

There is no sense in the above

Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist.
Every Muslim
government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

Where did you get your facts from? Indonesia is a muslim country with a population of 196 million people and its a democracy. Turkey is a democracy malaysia is muslim country and democracy. Samething with pakistan and Iran. England is a christain country but its a monarchy. Please stop trying to fix the facts.

Therefore after much study and deliberation perhaps they should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in thier country. They obviously cannot be both good Muslims and good Americans.

The trash you wrote here didn't look like something that was studied or delibrated upon before a conclusion was made.

Call it what you wish…it’s still the truth[/quote]

This is not the truth. It is your own fabricated truth misinform gullible readers.
Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by clevadani: 8:25am On Sep 29, 2015
nobilis:

What is there to twist?
For example, the law of Moses said, "an eye for an eye; a tooth for a tooth"
Is there any other interpretation for this law except that when someone does something to you, you should do it back to them?

So how else is this "twistable"?

The Law said a woman caught in prostitution should be stoned to death (meanwhile, it said nothing about what should be done to the man ooo)
So how else can this law be interpreted except that any woman caught in prostitution should be killed by stoning?

What is "twistable" about it?

Should I continue?
you can continue all u want but it doesn't take away the fact that the ancient jews were feeling superior and judging people when they weren't perfect. This is what Jesus came to correct.
Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 29, 2015
Islam is evil
Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 29, 2015
Timbuktuo:

Blah, blah, blah. All countries are devils who practise their own preferred from of devilry. You are in no position to tell people which brand of devilry to adhere to. Enjoy your islamic devilry while they find joy in their own pseudo-christianic one. Stop trying to play victim here.
it still doesn't change my position
Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by nobilis: 9:17am On Sep 29, 2015
clevadani:

you can continue all u want but it doesn't take away the fact that the ancient jews were feeling superior and judging people when they weren't perfect. This is what Jesus came to correct.

And it is you Christians who don't feel superior and judge other people?
Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by Timbuktuo: 9:18am On Sep 29, 2015
IbnIslam:
it still doesn't change my position

Neither does your opinion chase anybody else's wink. Get it?
Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by nobilis: 9:23am On Sep 29, 2015
Imoy:

It seems u don't knw anything about Christianity, well let me quote some bible verses for you, if it will help.

Matthew 22:36-40 New International Version (NIV)

“Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the
Law?”
Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your
heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’
This is the first and greatest commandment. And the
second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ All
the Law and the Prophets hang on these two
commandments.”

If after reading this u still think the law of moses should be giving topmost priority then I can't but help to say u are just hating on a religion u knw nothing abt.

I'm sorry to say it but I think I know more about Christianity than you do.

Jesus did not abolish the Law of Moses.
It simply means the Law of Moses still applies
Simple and short.

No matter how uncomfortable it makes you, that is the truth.
Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by clevadani: 9:49am On Sep 29, 2015
nobilis:

And it is you Christians who don't feel superior and judge other people?
Bros, anyone that does that is not fit to be called a christian.
Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 02, 2015
EdCure:

One of your own had this to say:
she is just a willing tool
Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by fuckerholic(m): 11:19am On Nov 27, 2015
nobilis:

But Obama is muslim. Is he not?
Who told you Obama is moslem ? Pls don't say thaT again..he is a baptist.
Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by fuckerholic(m): 11:22am On Nov 27, 2015
[url][/url]
nobilis:

How does this answer my question?
You're a christian and the laws of Moses are there for you.
And what ISIS is doing is exactly as stated in the bible. If you want quotations, I will bring them out.

So why do the actions of ISIS horrify you Christians?
After all, Jesus said he didn't come to abolish the law but that he came to fulfil them.
And that law is what ISIS is going about.
Moslems busy studying the bible since time immemorial.. Bring quotations pls
Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by fuckerholic(m): 11:29am On Nov 27, 2015
nobilis:

Is that so?
And I guess you didn't read where Jesus said he came to uphold the laws of Moses??
Meaning that Jesus was following Moses?
You didn't read that part obviously (you guys are fond of forming a blind eye to uncomfortable parts of your bible yet you are always judging and hating on other religions).

You follow Jesus. Jesus follows Moses.
So you also follow Moses.
Simple logic.
And so what guy ?
why are you so concerned about Christians ?
Why do you need the bible to validate your religion ?
Islam is no way near Christianity in terms of everything.
Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by maputohq: 1:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
fuckerholic post: And so what guy ? why are you so concerned about Christians ? Why do you need the bible to validate your religion ? Islam is no way near Christianity in terms of everything.
I love your signature.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by nobilis: 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
fuckerholic:

And so what guy ?
why are you so concerned about Christians ?
Why do you need the bible to validate your religion ?
Islam is no way near Christianity in terms of everything.

I wonder who condemned humans to this warped way of thinking.
When someone is fighting for a cause, he is labelled as being part and parcel of the cause for which he is fighting.

So because I am letting you know the similarities between the practices of the Muslims and the words in your own bible, I am now a Muslim
U left the issue at hand and veered off into accusing me of wanting the bible to validate Islam.
How does that post you quoted have any bearing on seeking validation for Islam from the bible?
Or do you lack understanding of simple English language?

I'm not Muslim, bro. I only made reference to a truth. Truth is neither partisan, nor religious. Study Judaism and study Islam. Study the Law of Moses and study Islam. Then you will be better informed to make reasonable statements on this issue.

I really think you should verify your assertions before making them.

A person can entertain a particular thought without being enveloped by it, or losing himself in it. But I guess u wouldn't know that because all the thoughts u ever entertain culminate in sex, as ur moniker depicts.

You're here telling us how Christianity and Islam have nothing in common in terms of violence and senseless killings??
That show u know nothing about history.
Though no statistic has been made available to this effect, I can still say that Christianity has caused an equal number of deaths, if not more, as Islam.
So don't give me that crap.

Because the christianity was forced to give up its barbaric ways during the Renaissance and Reformation periods, and the church was forced to evolve, you're now here claiming moral uprightness at the expense of Islam.
A load of hogwash.

Just as you may accuse Muslims of sheepishly following the dictates of their religious leaders without any question, so also was it in Christianity. There was a period when the words of the priest were seen as being directly from the mouth of God himself and were unquestioned.

Just like u might say that Islam and democracy are mutually exclusive, there was a time when Christianity was the same. It was an autocracy.
Infact, even the Catholic Church is like that till today. There is nothing like democracy in the church.

Just like there is no separation between religion and governance amongst most Muslim states, it used to be the same way with Christianity until a point came when the church and the state were separated.

I can go on and on.
Mention one thing u feel Islam does that makes it of a baser nature than Christianity, and I will show you how that same characteristic was a characteristic of Christianity.

So what silly point are u trying to make?

U want to make urself feel better by calling me a Muslim. Well, sorry to disappoint you, I am not Muslim.
Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by tartar9(m): 2:57pm On Nov 28, 2015
ben Carson is an idîot,is america run by religion.are many of its laws not against xtianity? does that mean a xtian shouldn't be president @Cramjones
Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
tartar9:
ben Carson is an idîot,is america run by religion.are many of its laws not against xtianity? does that mean a xtian shouldn't be president @Cramjones

- Sir, an idiot would not be able to do over 15,000 brain surgeries for the period that spanned his career;

- An idiot would not be able to do the first successful separation of Siamese twins

- An idiot won't be admitted and graduate with honors from Yale University.

etc etc....That said, it is Dr. Ben Carson's right to advocate for whatever he wants to advocate for. If he says he does not advocate a muslim as president, it is his opinion, and it should be respected. He has his reasons - Sharia law is alien to the American people and culture, and he made a caveat stating that a muslim who wants to be President must renounce Sharia law. I think that is fair enough sir!

-CramJones
Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by fuckerholic(m): 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
nobilis:

I wonder who condemned humans to this warped way of thinking.
When someone is fighting for a cause, he is labelled as being part and parcel of the cause for which he is fighting.

So because I am letting you know the similarities between the practices of the Muslims and the words in your own bible, I am now a Muslim
U left the issue at hand and veered off into accusing me of wanting the bible to validate Islam.
How does that post you quoted have any bearing on seeking validation for Islam from the bible?
Or do you lack understanding of simple English language?

I'm not Muslim, bro. I only made reference to a truth. Truth is neither partisan, nor religious. Study Judaism and study Islam. Study the Law of Moses and study Islam. Then you will be better informed to make reasonable statements on this issue.

I really think you should verify your assertions before making them.

A person can entertain a particular thought without being enveloped by it, or losing himself in it. But I guess u wouldn't know that because all the thoughts u ever entertain culminate in sex, as ur moniker depicts.

You're here telling us how Christianity and Islam have nothing in common in terms of violence and senseless killings??
That show u know nothing about history.
Though no statistic has been made available to this effect, I can still say that Christianity has caused an equal number of deaths, if not more, as Islam.
So don't give me that crap.

Because the christianity was forced to give up its barbaric ways during the Renaissance and Reformation periods, and the church was forced to evolve, you're now here claiming moral uprightness at the expense of Islam.
A load of hogwash.

Just as you may accuse Muslims of sheepishly following the dictates of their religious leaders without any question, so also was it in Christianity. There was a period when the words of the priest were seen as being directly from the mouth of God himself and were unquestioned.

Just like u might say that Islam and democracy are mutually exclusive, there was a time when Christianity was the same. It was an autocracy.
Infact, even the Catholic Church is like that till today. There is nothing like democracy in the church.

Just like there is no separation between religion and governance amongst most Muslim states, it used to be the same way with Christianity until a point came when the church and the state were separated.

I can go on and on.
Mention one thing u feel Islam does that makes it of a baser nature than Christianity, and I will show you how that same characteristic was a characteristic of Christianity.

So what silly point are u trying to make?

U want to make urself feel better by calling me a Muslim. Well, sorry to disappoint you, I am not Muslim.
Am not a blind religious follower anyway..I just wanted to fire back at you hoping you are a moslem because one thing about them is being so uninformed or having a more advanced secular thought.am a free thinker born and bred in Christianity.religion is not the mind that use me because I have met so many of it.
Tell me about you let's reason more or send Mr your email let's connect directly from there.thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Indian Navy Vigilant On Hijacked Ship With Indian Crew Near Somalia. / Liberia Blocks Social Media Amid Anti-corruption Protests / Second Israeli-linked Ship Hijacked Off Yemen Coast.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.