Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room (8995 Views)

Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding / Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! / Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by tosyne2much(m): 10:22am On Sep 29, 2015
misspicy:

I will buh i know you dont need it,you already got another one tongue
No i havent.. Surfing with someone else's own
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by tosyne2much(m): 10:24am On Sep 29, 2015
bqlekan:
Thank God I have chairs., but not comfortable ones.. grin
That chair dey always fall person hand.. Once some ladies don sit down for ur chair, nothing wey u fit use convince dem make dem sit down for bed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by bqlekan(m): 10:37am On Sep 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
That chair dey always fall person hand.. Once some ladies don sit down for ur chair, nothing wey u fit use convince dem make dem sit down for bed cheesy
I tell you bro.. only the lady's bag can be comfortable on my chair.. but some ladies be winchie winchie.. even if dem sleep for bed, their legs go still tight pass this

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by tosyne2much(m): 10:39am On Sep 29, 2015
bqlekan:
I tell you bro.. only the lady's bag can be comfortable on my chair.. but some ladies be winchie winchie.. even if dem sleep for bed, their legs go still tight pass this
Roflwkmd Lwkmd Lmao @ d picture cheesy
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by bqlekan(m): 10:43am On Sep 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
Roflwkmd Lwkmd Lmao @ d picture cheesy
I no say you sef go don dey that kind situation.. worst of all, dem go wan sleep over grin
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by tosyne2much(m): 10:45am On Sep 29, 2015
bqlekan:

I no say you sef go don dey that kind situation.. worst of all, dem go wan sleep over grin
Countless time bro
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by misspicy(f): 11:05am On Sep 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
No i havent.. Surfing with someone else's own
Pictures of the someone,the phone and you surfing with it or......

Adonbilivit tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by MrWisdom(m): 11:05am On Sep 29, 2015
Let me visit my room....
O! I have more than a chair but the ladies likes the bed.
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by tosyne2much(m): 11:46am On Sep 29, 2015
misspicy:

Pictures of the someone,the phone and you surfing with it or......

Adonbilivit tongue
You are so funny cheesy

But seriously, that's the truth... Just going through some things in sch which prevents me from being able to get anoda one
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by tosyne2much(m): 11:53am On Sep 29, 2015
bqlekan:

Whether u get chairs or not, if some babes no go gree make you bleep, dem no go gree

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by bqlekan(m): 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
Whether u get chairs nor, if some babes no go gree make you bleep, dem no go gree
I tell you.. my friend been carry one come house 2 weeks ago, the girl slept over for two days come spend like 5k ontop food.. she no eat anything wey we cook for house.. yet she lock up all through her stay..... the mumu come dey expect tfare .. grin
Come see as my guy face red.. dem no tell the babe before she waka cheesy
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by Fulaboy(m): 12:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
BeastOfNoNation:

Oga this your English worry ooooo!!! cheesy cheesy But I get what you're saying. grin grin grin grin grin
I think that's why he said "he has suffer"

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by sinaj(f): 12:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
EgusiSoup:
What if you does not have chair but has sofa undecided
choi diz one no finish Primary school o! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by Omotayor123(f): 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
I have chairs and tables
grin
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by charijee(f): 1:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
bqlekan:
I tell you.. my friend been carry one come house 2 weeks ago, the girl slept over for two days come spend like 5k ontop food.. she no eat anything wey we cook for house.. yet she lock up all through her stay..... the mumu come dey expect tfare .. grin
You sure say no be you? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by charijee(f): 1:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
sinaj:
choi diz one no finish Primary school o! lipsrsealed
You badt gan cheesy
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by tosyne2much(m): 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2015
Omotayor123:

grin
You need not panic... When you come and visit me in Ekiti, you will find a chair in my room cool
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by NemzySeries(m): 2:37pm On Sep 29, 2015
ladygudhead:

eyaaaa...na so d villa remote! and I guess u r enyoying d fact they don't have secret. lol...u will always b entertained.
d village is worst dan using d term "remote" to qualify it......aw wud a guy of 28yrs say he hasnt seen nepa?......I jst dey mind ma business to avoid stories dat touch
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by BeastOfNoNation(f): 2:37pm On Sep 29, 2015
youcanmakeit:
Shout out to all d guys that knows what am talking about gringringrin

OP what about those guys that have chairs but will hide them once they know a girl is coming Enemies of Progress. angry angry angry
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by BeastOfNoNation(f): 2:43pm On Sep 29, 2015
khassy:

so ypu sef D fear ban gringringrin

Before nko? cry cry but please. By the grace of god you will not ban me. kiss
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by ladygudhead(f): 2:44pm On Sep 29, 2015
NemzySeries:

d village is worst dan using d term "remote" to qualify it......aw wud a guy of 28yrs say he hasnt seen nepa?......I jst dey mind ma business to avoid stories dat touch

lol. yea its good to mind ur biznes o.wel done.I wish u a successful clearance abi na passing out.smiley
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by Kingsley1000(m): 2:44pm On Sep 29, 2015
BeastOfNoNation:

OP what about those guys that have chairs but will hide them once they know a girl is coming Enemies of Progress. angry angry angry
why will a boy hide his chair?
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by NemzySeries(m): 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2015
ladygudhead:

lol. yea its good to mind ur biznes o.wel done.I wish u a successful clearance abi na passing out.smiley
fankz.....final clearance is on d 2nd/oct/2015 bin friday while pop is on d 15th/oct/2015 but av already started preparing aw i'll leave
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by ladygudhead(f): 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2015
NemzySeries:

fankz.....final clearance is on d 2nd/oct/2015 bin friday while pop is on d 15th/oct/2015 but av already started preparing aw i'll leave

happy for u mehn.may u find Favour out there! I hope to be like u too, someday.
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by tosyne2much(m): 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2015
bqlekan:
Dat one na serious punishment oooo
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by BeastOfNoNation(f): 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2015
Kingsley1000:
why will a boy hide his chair?

Are you not following this entire thread?
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by bqlekan(m): 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2015
charijee:
You sure say no be you? cheesy cheesy cheesy
hahaha.. emi? *beats chest* who get that kind money to waste undecided plus if you want to visit me, I make sure we discuss your mission.. so no stunts when you arrive grin
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by bqlekan(m): 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
Dat one na serious punishment oooo
as in ehn.. the mumu forgot her Samsung charger sha.. nah the only thing wey my paadi gain be that cheesy come see as guys dey laugh him cheesy
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by BeastOfNoNation(f): 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2015
espionagesavvy:

I mispronounced ur moniker as breast of no nation.. hehe. Do u have a double D humongous bosoms?

No I don't! You wan sell? Don't go and find work angry angry
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 29, 2015
BeastOfNoNation:

No I don't! You wan sell? Don't go and find work angry angry

Why are girls of today this rude, very simple observation and u are running a diatribe on me already, pls answer the question or shud we move it over to romance zone shocked grin shocked cool
Runs girls too cost so if I fit get one girl on NL wey go keep me warm and busy this night I wouldnt mind.. talk to me honey, don't be shy..
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by BeastOfNoNation(f): 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2015
espionagesavvy:

Why are girls of today this rude, very simple observation and u are running a diatribe on me already, pls answer the question or shud we move it over to romance zone shocked grin shocked cool
Runs girls too cost so if I fit get one girl on NL wey go keep me warm and busy this night I wouldnt mind.. talk to me honey, don't be shy..

Why are guys of today so crude? You are probably one of the people that will be hiding chair when a girl is coming over. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by Omotayor123(f): 5:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
You need not panic... When you come and visit me in Ekiti, you will find a chair in my room cool
OKeys... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, This Photo Will Make You Cry... / Help!!! Am I Normal? This Is What I Feel Every Morning. (pix 18+) / Can You Marry This Type Of Lady ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.