Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Photo: Death By Country In Saudi Tragedy. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Death By Country In Saudi Tragedy. (3121 Views)

Fashola Performs Umrah In Saudi Arabia(pics) / Photo: Fashola In Saudi Arabia For Umrah / PDP Releases List Of Key Members Allegedly Marked For Death By APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Death By Country In Saudi Tragedy. by Kagarko(m): 12:29am On Sep 29, 2015
The number of death by country
Iran: 169
Morocco: 87
Egypt: 55
Nigeria: 54
Indonesia: 41
India: 35
Cameroon: akalla 20
Niger: 22
Pakistan: 18
Ivory Coast: 14 , 77 sun bace
Chad: 11
Somalia: 8
Algeria: 8
Senegal: 5
Libya: 4
Tanzania: 4
Kenya: 3
Burkina Faso: 1
Burundi: 1
Netherlands: 1
Tunisia: 1
Benin: The real not known

Yaa Allah accept their Shahaada and give quick healing to the injured.

Yaa Allah make us die not except we are in a state that is most preferred by You.

Amin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Death By Country In Saudi Tragedy. by bomsilaga(m): 12:37am On Sep 29, 2015
this is bad for religion.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Death By Country In Saudi Tragedy. by Segadem(m): 12:38am On Sep 29, 2015
Mecca
Re: Photo: Death By Country In Saudi Tragedy. by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 29, 2015
Rest in peace....

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Death By Country In Saudi Tragedy. by Neemcie(f): 12:58am On Sep 29, 2015
Ameen

1 Like

Re: Photo: Death By Country In Saudi Tragedy. by fammo: 12:58am On Sep 29, 2015
Iran blames Saudi Arabia and demands Apology, so disgusted and apalled to hear a Nigerian Muslim friend defend the Saudis today when I tried having a discussion with him on the issue. Wonder when we will wake up in Africa, Jews don't give a Damn bout us neither do the Arabs we worship. The Bible and the Quran (I guess) has made it expressly clear that we are all equal in the sight of God, wonder when we start giving ourselves the respect we deserve. I personally don't belive demanding an apology just as Iran has done is too much for African countries to do especially due to the fact that the Saudi Authorities were in a hurry to blame African Pilgrims even when reports had it that access control to key traffic points were enforced due to some royals. Wake up Africans, pls Wake up!

13 Likes

Re: Photo: Death By Country In Saudi Tragedy. by Pavore9: 1:01am On Sep 29, 2015
So sad.
Re: Photo: Death By Country In Saudi Tragedy. by TSNG(m): 1:03am On Sep 29, 2015
so sad..
may there soul R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Photo: Death By Country In Saudi Tragedy. by crispberry(f): 1:28am On Sep 29, 2015
May their souls RIPP

1 Like

Re: Photo: Death By Country In Saudi Tragedy. by oloyedayo(m): 2:57am On Sep 29, 2015
I am not a Muslim but I think Saudis authority should review the pilgrimage policy and check the no of pilgrims that they will be able to handle effectively yearly. The no of pilgrims should then be shared among countries to depend on their previous participation. RIP to the dead, my aunt inclusive.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Death By Country In Saudi Tragedy. by Abbeyme: 3:15am On Sep 29, 2015
oloyedayo:
I am not a Muslim but I think Saudis authority should review the pilgrimage policy and check the no of pilgrims that they will be able to handle effectively yearly. The no of pilgrims should then be shared among countries to depend on their previous participation. RIP to the dead, my aunt inclusive.

Take heart bro...

Sweet is the memory of them that sleeps ....

May the memory of your aunt be sweet...

1 Like

Re: Photo: Death By Country In Saudi Tragedy. by DaBullIT(m): 4:17am On Sep 29, 2015
AR AH PEE DIS NIGGAS

Olamide 2015
Re: Photo: Death By Country In Saudi Tragedy. by Nobody: 4:47am On Sep 29, 2015
fammo:
Iran blames Saudi Arabia and demands Apology, so disgusted and apalled to hear a Nigerian Muslim friend defend the Saudis today when I tried having a discussion with him on the issue. Wonder when we will wake up in Africa, Jews don't give a Damn bout us neither do the Arabs we worship. The Bible and the Quran (I guess) has made it expressly clear that we are all equal in the sight of God, wonder when we start giving ourselves the respect we deserve. I personally don't belive demanding an apology just as Iran has done is too much for African countries to do especially due to the fact that the Saudi Authorities were in a hurry to blame African Pilgrims even when reports had it that access control to key traffic points were enforced due to some royals. Wake up Africans, pls Wake up!

You should have known that Nigerians do not value life. When T.B Joshua's church collapsed in Lagos, S.A was hard on Nigeria and no one is questioning Saudi government for this from Nigeria.

Buhari is a failure.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Death By Country In Saudi Tragedy. by Israel5(m): 5:23am On Sep 29, 2015
Tsk!
Re: Photo: Death By Country In Saudi Tragedy. by bablononi(m): 5:32am On Sep 29, 2015
I personally think if u have done hajj once, they should make u chill till the next 5yrs.as that, they can regulate the amount of people that performs hajj.

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Death By Country In Saudi Tragedy. by hakanai(m): 5:51am On Sep 29, 2015
Amin.
fammo:

stickncarrot:

You should have known that Nigerians do not value life. When T.B Joshua's church collapsed in Lagos, S.A was hard on Nigeria and no one is questioning Saudi government for this from Nigeria.
Buhari is a failure.

fammo:

I personally think the Nigeria authority and the Hajj Board has reacted and asked for an investigation ,to ensure the root cause is identified for future prevention. Again suggesting as if no counter position was taken by all the nations affected because of race or inferiority complex maybe rather premature and not completely true.As several media outlets have reported the position/action of some Nigeria Government functionaries.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/190598-%E2%80%8Bnigeria-iran-pressure-saudi-arabia-to-take-responsibility-for-hajj-deaths.html
Here is a response from Sanusi who is also part of the same Hajj organizers from Nigeria.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/190710-buhari-orders-nigerian-hajj-agency-to-account-for-all-nigerian-pilgrims-in-saudi-arabia.html
Here is the position of Nigeria government and you can see its to acertain condition persons affected and the cause of the incidence

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/190686-hajj-tragedy-caused-by-saudi-arabias-criminal-negligence-nigerian-islamic-group.html
Nigeria Islamic group here accusing the Saudi authority of negligence.So that should tell you no one is seeing anyone as above condemnation.

Its a sad incidence and may the dead RIP - Amin

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Death By Country In Saudi Tragedy. by khassy(m): 6:14am On Sep 29, 2015
Kagarko:

Yaa Allah make us die not except we are in a state that is most preferred by You.

Amin.

and no
Saudi
UAE
Kuwait person died abi undecidedundecided

keep fooling the foolish ooo undecidedundecided
Re: Photo: Death By Country In Saudi Tragedy. by Nobody: 6:17am On Sep 29, 2015
where is the sauce of this thread? undecided
Re: Photo: Death By Country In Saudi Tragedy. by hakanai(m): 6:31am On Sep 29, 2015
khassy:

and no
Saudi
UAE
Kuwait person died abi undecidedundecided

keep fooling the foolish ooo undecidedundecided

If you put the numbers together you will get less than the declared number of fatalities. Which suggest the figures here are obviously inconclusive. But from all indication and preliminary reports,Iran tops the list and that explains there outrage.
Re: Photo: Death By Country In Saudi Tragedy. by lorbah001(m): 6:31am On Sep 29, 2015
Kagarko:

'''''''Yaa Allah make us die not except we are in a state that is most preferred by You.''''''

Amin.
Re: Photo: Death By Country In Saudi Tragedy. by driand(m): 6:53am On Sep 29, 2015
Sad cry
Re: Photo: Death By Country In Saudi Tragedy. by IceDude(m): 6:55am On Sep 29, 2015
Why are there no Saudi Arabians in that list? undecided........Something must be wrong somewhere
Re: Photo: Death By Country In Saudi Tragedy. by mkpy: 7:01am On Sep 29, 2015
they stone satan, satan stones back. some religion
Re: Photo: Death By Country In Saudi Tragedy. by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 29, 2015
FriedPlantain:
where is the sauce? undecided

By the way, did anyone notice around 80% of the listed nationalities are from Africa and 50% of the death toll are Africans.

When will Africa have sense? embarassed
Re: Photo: Death By Country In Saudi Tragedy. by ibkgab001: 7:21am On Sep 29, 2015
Yes
Re: Photo: Death By Country In Saudi Tragedy. by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:29am On Sep 29, 2015
. cry
Re: Photo: Death By Country In Saudi Tragedy. by Kagarko(m): 10:25am On Sep 29, 2015
hakanai:

If you put the numbers together you will get less than the declared number of fatalities. Which suggest the figures here are obviously inconclusive. But from all indication and preliminary reports,Iran tops the list and that explains there outrage.
Re: Photo: Death By Country In Saudi Tragedy. by Kagarko(m): 10:25am On Sep 29, 2015
hakanai:

Yes The result is inconclusive as at the time this was put together some nationalities were yet to submit their figures.
Re: Photo: Death By Country In Saudi Tragedy. by flyingsnail(f): 10:28am On Sep 29, 2015
All from so called poor countries sad
Re: Photo: Death By Country In Saudi Tragedy. by FacelessPatriot: 10:56am On Sep 29, 2015
is mecca now land of death?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Death By Country In Saudi Tragedy. by sorextee(m): 11:31am On Sep 29, 2015
I asked a question yesterday bout this stoning thing.. u went to a foreign land called holy land.. then few kilometres from the said holy land, the devil resides at a place there.. it doesn't make any logical sense to me.. undecided

all the prayers wey dey pray for the holy land no reach to pursue the devil from that place?

They've been stoning the devil for Ages now, and him neva die?

I pray they won't be a repeat of this casualty, come next hajj...

R.I.P to the dead.. may God comfort the ones left behind..
Re: Photo: Death By Country In Saudi Tragedy. by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:32am On Sep 29, 2015
mkpy:
they stone satan, satan stones back. some religion
lol it seems like the Satan stone is more deadly than their stones. They may be running away from Satan stone which cause the stampede

(1) (2) (Reply)

ECOBANK Might Have Crashed / President Buhari's Daughter Fatima Set To Wed,See Her Wedding Invitation(Photo) / REUBEN ABATI: I Collected N500m From Dasuki As Xmas Gift To Journalists Read Mor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.