Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:45 AM

Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 - Sports (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 (115298 Views)

U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs USA (2 - 0) On 17th October 2015 / Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 by yinkard4me(m): 9:49am On Oct 09, 2015
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy cheesy I couldn't make it. embarassed cry
lol... its d normz grin ve also left.... eku imura
Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 by rigarmortis: 9:50am On Oct 09, 2015
its easy for people like oilseh to sit and discus and rant about every substitution on TV, blaming every move by the coach but it is obvious that the guy is a bad coach and abysmal manager.

this no foreign coach policy is just stooooopid, that means we limit ourselves to the ones at home no matter how bad, what about the thousands of Nigerians playing in foreign leagues, making money and developing their talent, it is only bad if you employ a coach because he is white, but a GOOD foreign coach is not bad.

what is olisehs pedigree anyway, former footballer and no known team coach and you just put his as head coach, too bad.

even better footballing nations use foreign coaches that can develop their style.

the last coach we had. whether local or foreign is westerhof, the others were just trial and error coaches/managers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 by VickyRotex(f): 9:56am On Oct 09, 2015
yinkard4me:

lol... its d normz grin ve also left.... eku imura

cheesy E ti so mi lenu ni yen. angry

Imura ni o, eshe gan! smiley
Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 by joseph1832(m): 9:59am On Oct 09, 2015
rigarmortis:
its easy for people like oilseh to sit and discus and rant about every substitution on TV, blaming every move by the coach but it is obvious that the guy is a bad coach and abysmal manager.

this no foreign coach policy is just stooooopid, that means we limit ourselves to the ones at home no matter how bad, what about the thousands of Nigerians playing in foreign leagues, making money and developing their talent, it is only bad if you employ a coach because he is white, but a GOOD foreign coach is not bad.

what is olisehs pedigree anyway, former footballer and no known team coach and you just put his as head coach, too bad.

even better footballing nations use foreign coaches that can develop their style.

the last coach we had. whether local or foreign is westerhof, the others were just trial and error coaches/managers.
I wonder what type of weed the NFF smoked that even made them appoint Sunday Oliseh as head coach. The guy doesn't even have exposure.

I watched that match yesterday and each time we concede a goal I shouted 'goal' to the hateful stare from my fellow nigerians in the bar to the point I was vehemently asked if. I was from DR Congo.

This is just the beginning. That team assembled by Oliseh lack any direction what so ever. If was as if they were playing Monkey Post with DR Congo.

By the way, that first goal from DR Congo was awesome!.
Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 by safarigirl(f): 10:14am On Oct 09, 2015
Dindondin:

leave musa alone.
blame Oliseh
is it not Oliseh that gave Musa the arm band? Mocking Musa is mocking Oliseh
Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 by Plus234(m): 10:19am On Oct 09, 2015
to all the peoples that hate oliseh and musa should GO AN DIE
Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 by cotzywitzy(m): 10:49am On Oct 09, 2015
Mprepz:

Did you even watch that match... Mtcheeeew

For me to comment it means I watched it.... To me Mikel was the player I expected to Carry that team cos he's the most experienced.... Kindly watch again and u will see he was hiding whenever he needs to.give defender option....
Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 by cotzywitzy(m): 10:52am On Oct 09, 2015
bankylan:

Mikel is not a player? How I wish u achieve in ur career what mikel has achieved in his....He is the best we have got for now....

Dude... You don't know me to know if I have achieved in my career more than Mikel himself... Anyways he's not the best we got for now we have so many out there...even I prefer the boy Rabiu Ibrahim... Not hating on Mikel ooo...am.just pained he wasn't the Mike I watched back then....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 by damosky12(m): 10:58am On Oct 09, 2015
Soso990240:
U should get ur facts right..Zambia didnt play 2013 afcon..they playd 2012 and 2015.make ur research first
You argue too much... It's evident it's your nature. Start helping yourself by first, stop useless arguments and be more reserved. Our group comprised Burkina Faso, Zambia and Ethiopia... Zambia luckily drew with us 1:1

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 by Mopolchi: 10:59am On Oct 09, 2015
zuby77 Coaches that know the business have dropped and sold players that hold the team and still win laurels. Ferguson did it with Beckham, Guardiola did it with Eto, Deco, Ronaldinho, Mandzukic, Ibrahimovic and won many laurels. Mind you, Oliseh did not tell Enyeama to retire, he could have been professional to still be in the team and watch Oliseh fall without him. Ike Uche and Osaze Odemwingie had problems with Coach Keshi and they were left out of the team for sometime after which Nigerians clamoured for them to come back to the fold. A person like Rooney in England, do you think that he will behave like Enyeama, despite all his achievements? I say no, because the gaffer is the one in charge of the team. Whatever he thinks that he has got more than his Coach Oliseh has got is immaterial, he just needs to apologize for his insolence and come out of retirement. Nigeria is bigger than an individual even if we fail to qualify for nations cup at Gabon. As for Musa, I don't think you have heard him speak, if you want to hear him please listen to Brila FM's interview with Musa later and I wonder if you will hold on to this you have said of him
Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 by ZUBY77(m): 11:10am On Oct 09, 2015
Mopolchi:
zuby77 Coaches that know the business have dropped and sold players that hold the team and still win laurels. Ferguson did it with Beckham, Guardiola did it with Eto, Deco, Ronaldinho, Mandzukic, Ibrahimovic and won many laurels. Mind you, Oliseh did not tell Enyeama to retire, he could have been professional to still be in the team and watch Oliseh fall without him. Ike Uche and Osaze Odemwingie had problems with Coach Keshi and they were left out of the team for sometime after which Nigerians clamoured for them to come back to the fold. A person like Rooney in England, do you think that he will behave like Enyeama, despite all his achievements? I say no, because the gaffer is the one in charge of the team. Whatever he thinks that he has got more than his Coach Oliseh has got is immaterial, he just needs to apologize for his insolence and come out of retirement. Nigeria is bigger than an individual even if we fail to qualify for nations cup at Gabon. As for Musa, I don't think you have heard him speak, if you want to hear him please listen to Brila FM's interview with Musa later and I wonder if you will hold on to this you have said of him

Well, tell Oliseh to sell Enyeama then.
Patriotism and Club commitment aren't the same.

Mind you, we are reacting based on what Sunday Oliseh told us.
He said he wanted a captain that comes to camp on time and a regular.

Great.

If you know about the Super Eagles of between 1994 to 2004..

There is a certain Garba Lawal who comes to camp days before camp opens.

Not even the white coaches we had then thought about that as a leadership quality.
The likes of Keshi and Co who command respect mixed with good performances were still there.

I still maintain that Oliseh goofed big time by not at least discussing with Enyeama before changing the team captain.

Can you imagine your younger brother being promoted as the first son of the family while you are still alive and healthy.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 by fazzy28(m): 12:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
9ja neva played as a team.. Oliseh shuld step up his standards.. 👍
Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 by Soso990240(m): 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
damosky12:

You argue too much... It's evident it's your nature. Start helping yourself by first, stop useless arguments and be more reserved. Our group comprised Burkina Faso, Zambia and Ethiopia... Zambia luckily drew with us 1:1
sori..Confusing myself. EGYPT i meant. They didnt come to 2012 afcon..after winning 2010 edition.
Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 by vislabraye(m): 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
Harmony10:

Why do we believe so much in luck here in Nigeria!

Ok Keshi was lucky to get us the cup yet our darling super eagles were not really a force to reckon with. Our SE were not playing 'tasty' food. If we understand what quality is we will not wish for some achievements some times.

You can differentiate between the eagles that won Tunisia 94 and the one Keshi coached. The difference is clear. Many nations wanted to engage the former SE in int'l friendlies because they were true match test. Very competitive and entertaining team with lots of individual players.

Now we don't have much of individual player except Enyeama (even Mikel can't make the cut). In such a case you focus on the team effort. That was the difference btw Ivory coast and Egypt.

In my opinion like the other guy said Siasia seems like the man who knows how to work out a team from a group of players based on his way of working.

Keshi gave us a cup but not a good team who can reign for a while. I prefer the latter.

I'm a big fan of Siasia.
You say you prefer Siasia ? Fine. He's a fantastic coach. But why didn't he qualify us despite being the best coach ? Btw, I'm a big fan of Siasia also. I saw what he did to our U23, so I believe he's good. It wud have been better appointing his as a SE coach once again.

As for Keshi, whether luck or not, we should still give him credit. I don't think Nigerians have given Keshi the credit he deserves.
Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 by Soso990240(m): 1:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
kpeshe:

Zambia played AFCON 2013, we played them our second game group stage,,,, people can be so adamant ehhn...u should do ur research well before trying to confound others

m.goal.com/s/en-ng/match/zambia-vs-nigeria/1406528/preview
Egypt i meant to use as example..they didnt play in 2012 edition,after winnin 2010
Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 by EmekaBlue(m): 1:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
congo always beating us
Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 by PocoAPoco57: 1:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
When is the next doro super chickens vs Black Stars match coming. Longtime we enjoyed watching mumugeria getting an ass whooping.
Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 by safarigirl(f): 9:55am On Oct 10, 2015
cotzywitzy:

Dude... You don't know me to know if I have achieved in my career more than Mikel himself... Anyways he's not the best we got for now we have so many out there...even I prefer the boy Rabiu Ibrahim... Not hating on Mikel ooo...am.just pained he wasn't the Mike I watched back then....
he's the best in that team currently. Maybe not the best when you go beyond the team, but going by Thursday's performance, the jury ruled that Mikel was the best player on that field.
Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 by Mrban(m): 1:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
Free bet when you register on this new betting site

Don't Dull
Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
PocoAPoco57:
When is the next doro super chickens vs Black Stars match coming. Longtime we enjoyed watching mumugeria getting an ass whooping.

shey una done start again?

is like you don't know what happened to your fellow ghanians here
https://www.nairaland.com/1788736/where-jiggaman-oxygen-other-ghanians#up
Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 by chimafoster(m): 1:02am On Oct 11, 2015
the trend olisah is going is wrong he needs experience

Top6 betting sites in 9ja
https:///lFrS09e6aQ
https:///qih2PGLVoH
https:///YZQ2jMzBhY
https:///nud0bDiJu7
https:///e5IoQcbt1z
Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 by tonididdy(m): 9:44am On Oct 11, 2015
blueto:
Time(7pm) confirmed via

http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4093/nigeria/2015/10/07/16109342/what-time-will-nigeria-play-dr-congo

http://newsnownigeria.com.ng/eagles-begin-training-for-congo-cameroon-friendlies-see-kick-off-time/

and it seems AIT will broadcast the Live Match
and that match was 6pm K.O time

Anyway, what's d exact time for todays game against cameroun?

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

I Just Found An App That Hack All The Vip Betting Tips For Free / Nigeria Vs Czech Republic Friendly - 0 - 1 (Full -Time) / Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.