Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

REPLY To "Humilitypays" And "Acidtalk" On Nigerian Singles - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / REPLY To "Humilitypays" And "Acidtalk" On Nigerian Singles (330 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / I Give Up On Nigerian Girls / Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

REPLY To "Humilitypays" And "Acidtalk" On Nigerian Singles by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 29, 2015
The duo made valid points on the subject matter. No doubt!

However, being a naturalist, I have a differing view on this issue.

Perhaps it's natural factors in play.

Nature places checks on population growth in some forms that disguise majorly as political and economic factors.

Have we wondered why some nations experience internal rebellion? Look at the Arab spring...wouldn't you agree that it's nature trying to place checks on population explosion?

In a country with approximately 180 million people depending solely on one industry for its budgetary allocation spells doom.

My theory is that our economic slowdown is nature's check on proliferation of marriages which would further increase population.

Again, some culture places strain on marriage in form of high costs. This is yet another natural tactics on marriage proliferation.

The universe was designed to have a unique balance. Natural forces put checks on proliferation of some variables.

#peace

(1) (Reply)

U Have Been Trying To Solve That Marital Issue On Your Own,try God For A Change / A Man Was Arrested In Connection To A Shooting Outside A Manha / Graphic Design,web Design, Motion Graphics & Video Editing Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.