Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,261 members, 7,839,323 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Court Dissolves A Pastor’s 15-year-old Marriage In Ondo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Court Dissolves A Pastor’s 15-year-old Marriage In Ondo (389 Views)

"My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / My Two Years Old Marriage Crash Because Of This...... / 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Dissolves A Pastor’s 15-year-old Marriage In Ondo by airowblog: 11:38am On Sep 29, 2015
A Customary Court sitting in Akure, the Ondo State capital has dissolves a 15-year old marriage of Pastor Tunde Adekunle with Mrs Agbeke over alleged wife’s public nagging.
The petitioner who is a founder of Christ Living Church, Owo, Ondo State had earlier told the court that some of the scars on his body were caused by the constant fisticuffs between them.
Pastor Adekunle added that there was no more affection existing in the union that had
produced four children again.
He disclosed further that the respondent was a disgrace to his pastoral calling, noting that she had once torn his clothing in front of his congregation when he was preaching.
While defending herself ,Mrs Agbeke However, Agbeke Adekunle denied the allegations, but said that she was ready to part with the petitioner. read more >>> http://www.rowlandokonko..com.ng/2015/09/court-dissolves-pastors-15-year-old.html
Re: Court Dissolves A Pastor’s 15-year-old Marriage In Ondo by HungerBAD: 11:38am On Sep 29, 2015
Yeah I can see me doing this.

Nagging? Jesus. I can stick around and bear with a female for anything, but I can't even stand a talkative female, let alone marry one.

Nothing irritates me more than a nagging woman, women don't get it that Men, can't stand nagging.

1 Like

Re: Court Dissolves A Pastor’s 15-year-old Marriage In Ondo by donTbone(m): 11:39am On Sep 29, 2015
Re: Court Dissolves A Pastor’s 15-year-old Marriage In Ondo by Tallesty1(m): 11:40am On Sep 29, 2015
Ah! 15yrs? They tried nah
Re: Court Dissolves A Pastor’s 15-year-old Marriage In Ondo by bewla(m): 11:43am On Sep 29, 2015
daw shall not divorce accept

(1) (Reply)

Matagasati Khuli Sadak Me Lyrics / Are You A Player Or A Keeper / Seriously Searching For That Special Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.