Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Can You Do What This Woman Did? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Do What This Woman Did? (3532 Views)

See What A Woman Did To Another Lady's Husband All Because Of Valentine (Pics) / Some Women Can Be So Mad,see What This Woman Did To My Car Just Because Of.... / See What Dis Woman Did To Stop Her Husband From Smoking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Do What This Woman Did? by yawhex(m): 12:35pm On Sep 29, 2015
This is a tough one. What will be your choice?

One day, during an evening class for adults, the psychology Teacher entered the class and told students, “Let’s all play a game!” “ What Game?”
The Teacher asked one of the students to volunteer.
A lady, Aliza came forward.
The Teacher asked her to write 30 names of most important people in her life on blackboard.
Aliza wrote names of her family members, relatives, friends, her colleagues and her neighbors.
The Teacher told her to erase 3 names that Aliza considered most unimportant.
Aliza erased names of her colleagues.
The Teacher again told her to delete 5 more names. Aliza erased her neighbor's names.
This went on until there were just four names left on the blackboard. These were names of her mother, father, husband and the only son...
The entire class became silent realizing that this wasn’t a game anymore for Aliza alone.
Now, The Teacher told her to delete two more names.
It was a very difficult choice for Aliza.
She unwillingly deleted her parents names.
“Please delete one more” said the Teacher.
Aliza became very nervous and with trembling hands and tears in eyes she deleted her son’s name. Aliza cried painfully...
The Teacher told Aliza to take her seat.
After a while Teacher asked "why your husband?? The parents are the ones that nurtured you, and the son is the one you gave birth to And you can always find another husband !!!"
Total silence in the class.
Everyone was curious to know her response.
Aliza calmly and slowly said, “One day my parents will pass away before me.
My son may also leave me when he grows old, for his studies or business or whatever reason. The only one who will truly share his entire life with me, is my Husband”.
All the students stood up and applauded for her for sharing this truth of life
This is true. So always value your life partner, it's not only for husbands but wives as well.
God has united these two souls and it's on you now to nurture this relationship above all and don’t take it for granted. Cherish it and do everything to make it work.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Do What This Woman Did? by naijaboiy: 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
But the reverse is the case today as majority of women see their children as more important than their life partner.

So sad. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Can You Do What This Woman Did? by Cutehector(m): 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2015
Hmmm....
Re: Can You Do What This Woman Did? by gj22(m): 12:47pm On Sep 29, 2015
naijaboiy:
But the reverse is the case today as majority of women see their children as more important than their life partner.

So sad. undecided

Let me ask you, did you ask your parents to give birth to you? Is it right that they chose to birth you but after you r born, they are preferring each other over you.

Your children did not ask you to give birth to them. You did that by YOUR choice. The least you can do is give them all the attention they need until they can be their own person.

Yes, your children r more important.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Do What This Woman Did? by Edipee(m): 12:47pm On Sep 29, 2015
This is touching. Koko come and see o
Re: Can You Do What This Woman Did? by McCarlito(m): 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2015
African moms will always chose the child in place of their husbands anytime any day

1 Like

Re: Can You Do What This Woman Did? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2015
Hmmmmm to everyman his own... Na her own she talk so.

1 Like

Re: Can You Do What This Woman Did? by naijaboiy: 12:54pm On Sep 29, 2015
gj22:

Let me ask you, did you ask your parents to give birth to you? Is it right that they chose to birth you but after you r born, they are preferring each other over you.

Your children did not ask you to give birth to them. You did that by YOUR choice. The least you can do is give them all the attention they need until they can be their own person.

Everybody is important,but you don't put down one at the expense of the other.

You cannot transfer all the love to your children and neglect your wife,neither should you love your wife totally and neglect your children.

Go back and think again. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Can You Do What This Woman Did? by gj22(m): 1:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

You cannot transfer all the love to your children and neglect your wife,neither should you love your wife totally and neglect your children.

Nobody is neglecting anyone. One is more important doesn't mean the other is trash. Two things cannot be of equal importance.

This is the reason why a lot of children don't grow up right most times. Your kid before your spouse.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Do What This Woman Did? by Mznaett: 1:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
Edipee:
This is touching. Koko come and see o

I've seen it dear...So touchingsad

I also want to know ur take on itwink
Re: Can You Do What This Woman Did? by charijee(f): 1:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
My kids come first.....

1 Like

Re: Can You Do What This Woman Did? by Edipee(m): 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2015
Mznaett:

I've seen it dear...So touchingsad

I also want to know ur take on itwink
If my own Mom says 'hubby first', I believe that is where I should learn from. #MYWIFEYMYWORLD! dunno for you o
Re: Can You Do What This Woman Did? by Edipee(m): 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
I also go with this.
naijaboiy:

Re: Can You Do What This Woman Did? by Mznaett: 2:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
Edipee:
If my own Mom says 'hubby first', I believe that is where I should learn from. #MYWIFEYMYWORLD! dunno for you o

And if she does'nt nkor?undecided

As for me I believelipsrsealed...#Until I get there sha
Re: Can You Do What This Woman Did? by Edipee(m): 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2015
Babe 4get dat thing. You're trying to cover up. There's a place for hubby, wifey and children. You can't be cuddling your 15 yr old son and expect your hubby to clap for you.
Mznaett:

And if she does'nt nkor?undecided

As for me I believelipsrsealed...#Until I get there sha
Re: Can You Do What This Woman Did? by Mznaett: 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2015
Edipee:
Babe 4get dat thing. You're trying to cover up. There's a place for hubby, wifey and children. You can't be cuddling your 15 yr old son and expect your hubby to clap for you.

My koko don dey para oshocked

Am not tryna cover up any sh!t...Well,,without mincing words I place my mum above any other soul and if it means losing those around me (God forbid o) then so be it BUT then I'd like you to understand that she's the reason why am here. Childish right? Leave it for me cuz I have my reasons
Re: Can You Do What This Woman Did? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 29, 2015
gj22:

Nobody said d kids 'll be neglected or shown obvious less affection!... It's just sth 4 each individual 2 keep at d back ov his mind.

#Philosopher Quëën#
Re: Can You Do What This Woman Did? by naijaboiy: 4:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
gj22:

Nobody is neglecting anyone. One is more important doesn't mean the other is trash. Two things cannot be of equal importance.

This is the reason why a lot of children don't grow up right most times. Your kid before your spouse.
Well I guess we have to agree to disagree. smiley
Re: Can You Do What This Woman Did? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2015
I'll choose my child over my husband
Re: Can You Do What This Woman Did? by hayjay16(f): 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2015
hmmmmm sad
Re: Can You Do What This Woman Did? by Haywhymido(m): 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
Thumbs up jare. Omo gidi.
Re: Can You Do What This Woman Did? by Haywhymido(m): 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
Most women esp. African women wld choose their children.I dont knw why. Dat is nt even the problem, the problem is they overdo it at the negligence of their husbands.
Re: Can You Do What This Woman Did? by dinachi(m): 8:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
shokky24:
I'll choose my child over my husband
Just the way your husband will choose his pet dog over you. Gerrarahia you rotten piece of sh1t!
Re: Can You Do What This Woman Did? by dinachi(m): 8:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
charijee:
My kids come first.....
That is exactly why your husband has no value for you.
Re: Can You Do What This Woman Did? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
dinachi:

Just the way your husband will choose his pet dog over you. Gerrarahia you rotten piece of sh1t!
u are an idiot
Re: Can You Do What This Woman Did? by dinachi(m): 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2015
shokky24:
u are an idiot
Demented rotten skank! Your husband should sell you and buy recharge card. You are totally worthless as a wife.
Re: Can You Do What This Woman Did? by Austin234(m): 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2015
I wish our women wud learn wisdom frm dis write up. Only d wise can desify d real morale of d story. Thank you
Re: Can You Do What This Woman Did? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
dinachi:

Demented rotten skank! Your husband should sell you and buy recharge card. You are totally worthless as a wife.
You are seriously sick upstairs...another yaba left patient taking panadol for somelse's headache

Quote me again and die..worthless and senseless thing
Re: Can You Do What This Woman Did? by MisterLongman(m): 10:44pm On Sep 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

So sad. undecided
Well they see them as assets

1 Like

Re: Can You Do What This Woman Did? by alexis007(m): 10:47pm On Sep 29, 2015
So the essence of the thread is that in similar circumstances, I should copy the lady's example?.....Abeg make i hiss long hiss undecided

Certainly I don't know how much i can cherish my spouse....but for now, I love my mom like crazy. In fact, the distance of my love for her from my second-best beloved could be likened to the crazy gap between Bayern Munich and other German-based clubs in a typical Bundesliga table.

Seriously, If i ever love my spouse more than my mom, there must be a trace of juju somewhere.
Re: Can You Do What This Woman Did? by dinachi(m): 8:42am On Sep 30, 2015
shokky24:

You are seriously sick upstairs...another yaba left patient taking panadol for somelse's headache

Quote me again and die..worthless and senseless thing
You are totally useless to your husband.So it is better for your husband to sell you and buy recharge card. At least he will have enough airtime to contact worthwhile ladies who value their husbands and enjoy real marital bliss.
Now go back to your babymama duties, rotten skank!
Re: Can You Do What This Woman Did? by IamLEGEND1: 9:35am On Sep 30, 2015
daz why itz more sensible to just get urself a baby mama and raise ur kids......see,no conflicts of interest.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Parades Husband Unclad, Holds His Manhood After Catching Him Molesting The / I Wish To Settle Down With Her But She Is Bisexual...ur Advice Pls / What's Worse Than A Heartbreak?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.