Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Woman Parades Husband Unclad, Holds His Manhood After Catching Him Molesting The - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Parades Husband Unclad, Holds His Manhood After Catching Him Molesting The (3535 Views)

Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos / Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Man Holds His Lady's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Parades Husband Unclad, Holds His Manhood After Catching Him Molesting The by kayla12(f): 4:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
A woman went berserk when she caught her randy husband defiling their 9 year old househelp. The woman alleged that the man has also defiled his own daughters in the past and had also defiled about 3 other house-helps in the same neighborhood.

She disgraced the husband by pulling his manhood while she paraded him around Unclad.

The bitter woman decided to take laws into her own hands so she laid a trap to catch the man red handed. When she caught him, she grabbed his peen and threatened to tear it off his body if he resisted. The husband had no option than to obey so the wife took him around their compound in the ‘hood.

Re: Woman Parades Husband Unclad, Holds His Manhood After Catching Him Molesting The by tenderlaw(m): 4:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
G[sub][/sub]
Re: Woman Parades Husband Unclad, Holds His Manhood After Catching Him Molesting The by donholy28(m): 4:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
This same pix has been posted 100+ times on Nairaland with different captions

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Parades Husband Unclad, Holds His Manhood After Catching Him Molesting The by jascon1(m): 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
Care for a knife, ma'am?
Re: Woman Parades Husband Unclad, Holds His Manhood After Catching Him Molesting The by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2015
The man is a fvcking _idiot to have allowed such fvckery.

1 Like

Re: Woman Parades Husband Unclad, Holds His Manhood After Catching Him Molesting The by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Woman Parades Husband Unclad, Holds His Manhood After Catching Him Molesting The by Aminat508(f): 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

6 Likes

Re: Woman Parades Husband Unclad, Holds His Manhood After Catching Him Molesting The by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Some men are just shameless! angry

STFUareyouGod is that you? grin
Re: Woman Parades Husband Unclad, Holds His Manhood After Catching Him Molesting The by ShayGirl(f): 5:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
The man's reaction sha dey make my laff, laff.

grin grin
Re: Woman Parades Husband Unclad, Holds His Manhood After Catching Him Molesting The by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
PinkBarbie:
grin grin grin grin grin
Some men are just shameless! angry

STFUareyouGod is that you? grin
is that you holding my thing? cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Woman Parades Husband Unclad, Holds His Manhood After Catching Him Molesting The by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
is that you holding my thing? cheesy grin cheesy
Tufia that can't be me. angry

By the way, yours is way smaller. tongue

1 Like

Re: Woman Parades Husband Unclad, Holds His Manhood After Catching Him Molesting The by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Tufia that can't be me. angry

By the way, yours is way smaller. tongue
mba! That can't be me. I got a bigger and longer d33k lipsrsealed

Have you seen mine? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Parades Husband Unclad, Holds His Manhood After Catching Him Molesting The by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
mba! That can't be me. I got a bigger and longer d33k lipsrsealed

Have you seen mine? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Bugger and longer? You might be lying but pictures don't lie. grin grin
Re: Woman Parades Husband Unclad, Holds His Manhood After Catching Him Molesting The by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Bugger and longer? You might be lying but pictures don't lie. grin grin
hahahaha. No camera flash and it's night here. I use an old phone cry cry cry
Re: Woman Parades Husband Unclad, Holds His Manhood After Catching Him Molesting The by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
hahahaha. No camera flash and it's night here. I use an old phone cry cry cry
See lie. It's night in mushin? grin grin
You're small jare. grin cheesy
Re: Woman Parades Husband Unclad, Holds His Manhood After Catching Him Molesting The by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
PinkBarbie:
See lie. It's night in mushin? grin grin
You're small jare. grin cheesy
I'm not in mushin cry

I don't lie, I'm allergic to lies
And mine isn't small, it's bigger than all you've ever seen
Re: Woman Parades Husband Unclad, Holds His Manhood After Catching Him Molesting The by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I'm not in mushin cry

I don't lie, I'm allergic to lies
And mine isn't small, it's bigger than all you've ever seen
Where are you? grin grin
You're lying joor. tongue tongue
Re: Woman Parades Husband Unclad, Holds His Manhood After Catching Him Molesting The by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 09, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Where are you? grin grin
You're lying joor. tongue tongue
I'm in Oshodi grin grin grin

Did I also lie when I said you are beautiful? tongue tongue
Re: Woman Parades Husband Unclad, Holds His Manhood After Catching Him Molesting The by faith551(m): 6:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hahahahahahahahaha, fear God, then fear woman
Re: Woman Parades Husband Unclad, Holds His Manhood After Catching Him Molesting The by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I'm in Oshodi grin grin grin

Did I also lie when I said you are beautiful? tongue tongue
Lol you no sabi lie at all. grin grin

Maybe. sad
Re: Woman Parades Husband Unclad, Holds His Manhood After Catching Him Molesting The by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Lol you no sabi lie at all. grin grin

Maybe. sad
oh ye of Lil faith, why you fine believe this dude? Are you related to Thomas in the bible? tongue

Where you dey?

When I called you beautiful, I wasn't lying. You actually are wink
Re: Woman Parades Husband Unclad, Holds His Manhood After Catching Him Molesting The by fxbot: 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
ZedX9:
The man is a fvcking _idiot to have allowed such fvckery.
sexkillz, well don ooo
Re: Woman Parades Husband Unclad, Holds His Manhood After Catching Him Molesting The by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
oh ye of Lil faith, why you fine believe this dude? Are you related to Thomas in the bible? tongue

Where you dey?

When I called you beautiful, I wasn't lying. You actually are wink
grin grin angry
You wan come visit me?

Thank you. smiley
Re: Woman Parades Husband Unclad, Holds His Manhood After Catching Him Molesting The by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
PinkBarbie:
grin grin angry
You wan come visit me?

Thank you. smiley
nah! I wouldn't dare. Don't want your dad to rain his chopper on me. Don't wanna die young cheesy cheesy

Oya whisper am for my ear
Re: Woman Parades Husband Unclad, Holds His Manhood After Catching Him Molesting The by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
nah! I wouldn't dare. Don't want your dad to rain his chopper on me. Don't wanna die young cheesy cheesy

Oya whisper am for my ear
I can't remember mentioning to you that I stay with my parents. undecided

Why should I tell you? When your mushin that's also Oshodi gets dark before 5pm? undecided
Re: Woman Parades Husband Unclad, Holds His Manhood After Catching Him Molesting The by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
PinkBarbie:
I can't remember mentioning to you that I stay with my parents. undecided

Why should I tell you? When your mushin that's also Oshodi gets dark before 5pm? undecided

cry cry cry if you want me to, yes I can and will. It will be my pleasure tongue tongue

My mushin and Oshodi? I don't have a mushin or an Oshodi undecided

Now tell me where
Re: Woman Parades Husband Unclad, Holds His Manhood After Catching Him Molesting The by swaggerdgrt(m): 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
Goat better pass dis man
Re: Woman Parades Husband Unclad, Holds His Manhood After Catching Him Molesting The by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
STFUareyouGod:

cry cry cry if you want me to, yes I can and will. It will be my pleasure tongue tongue

My mushin and Oshodi? I don't have a mushin or an Oshodi undecided

Now tell me where
Where do you really stay? Be sincere this time.
Re: Woman Parades Husband Unclad, Holds His Manhood After Catching Him Molesting The by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
swaggerdgrt:
Goat better pass dis man
grin grin grin
Re: Woman Parades Husband Unclad, Holds His Manhood After Catching Him Molesting The by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Where do you really stay? Be sincere this time.
cheesy wink cheesy

Now you tell me
Re: Woman Parades Husband Unclad, Holds His Manhood After Catching Him Molesting The by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
STFUareyouGod:

cheesy wink cheesy

Now you tell me
shocked shocked shocked
Na lie! shocked
Re: Woman Parades Husband Unclad, Holds His Manhood After Catching Him Molesting The by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
PinkBarbie:
shocked shocked shocked
Na lie! shocked
you said I shouldn't lie and I came out as truthful as I could be......but you still taking it to be lies. You'd rather blv the lie on my profile. Smh undecided

Edit it out of your post pls tongue

(1) (Reply)

5 Reason Ladies Should Date Broke Guys / When Your GF Turns To A Monster In The Night(scary photo) / Pick Up Beautiful Women - Use The Touch And Follow Technique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.