Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi (6550 Views)

PDP Plans To Sell Party Membership, Ministrial Slots For Being Cash-strapped / See Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello, Campaigning For Rotimi Akeredolu (photos) / BREAKING NEWS: Ministrial Positions Are Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by drshrewd: 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2015
uniqueflash:
minister of comon sense revolution.

you can say that again cheesy
Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
drshrewd:

you can say that again cheesy
Be like ameachi just employed you to come defend him on Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by dekdek: 2:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
Excellent Thread. No where u put Amaechi. The General of common sense will exceed expectation for good however I don't want much responsibility for him now.
Minister for special duties will do for me and his ministry must be headquartered in Port Harcourt. He will have more than enough time to face his primary responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by dekdek: 2:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
Chosen1984:
So is it because he did all these that he also Rooted and looted the State Treasury?

I don't even know the post to give him!!

Goon, Wike sold u a lie and u gullibly consumed it. Shame.
Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by kahal29: 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2015
Dominiquez:
I can assure you that Amaechi will not be cleared by the Senate until he go back to Rivers state and answer to the panel of inquiry for selling the state properties.

Quote me anywhere Amaechi is already cleared. Saraki his right hand man is already clearing the way for him coupled with other APC senators with or without the consent of his state senators. You will see it happen and you would say I told you. Just bookmark this page

2 Likes

Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by dekdek: 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
Dominiquez:
I can assure you that Amaechi will not be cleared by the Senate until he go back to Rivers state and answer to the panel of inquiry for selling the state properties.

What hopeless panel? Is there anyone currently sitting. The fraud headed by Omereji has ended and report will be junked. Show of shame is over. grin
Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by ndcide(m): 2:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
Amaechi is too corrupt to be made A minister.
Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by CSTR2: 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2015
dekdek:

Goon, Wike sold u a lie and u gullibly consumed it. Shame.
Have you seen the billions wasted on the monorail project?
You are a nitwit.
Ask your president to make him minister of defence. Anything goes in that zoo afterall.
Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by omolami: 2:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
Ministry of FINANCE
Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by drshrewd: 4:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
CSTR2:
You are a nitwit.
Ask your president to make him minister of defence. Anything goes in that zoo afterall.

shocked you are calling this noble quality project a waste shocked

[img]http://4.bp..com/-pXJ4IHEMYSc/U7rTeibBRgI/AAAAAAAAHNo/j9C0OWSiC78/s1600/image.jpg[/img]

I think your cafa need rebooting tongue

2 Likes

Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by viktagorion: 4:33pm On Oct 02, 2015
Amaechi my man. Giving Jonathanians sleepless night from time memorial.

Ministry of works will be good for him, I like his energy, fearlessness and eye for quality projects and infrastructure.

Haters can convulse and stew in their hatred and resentment.

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
minister of attack
as suggested by senator ighoyota amori
Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by HzRF(m): 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
We recommended The Ministry Of Special Duties and Niger Delta, where he will have the time to deal with Nyesom Wike, But pResident Buhari refused, and told us, he needed him in Defence. We had no choice but to respect the President's wish!

However, one thing is sure, in any ministry, Amaechi finds himself, he well excel to the detriment of the Seasoned wailers!
Lol
Defence

Why not attack

Imp
Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by suxkill: 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
Minister of Attack!!!

Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by ODUBEZE: 6:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
How much were you paid? Even Amaechi himself was not sure of how much he left behind. He suggested N7-10 billion and you are here saying N19B
Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
drshrewd:

shocked you are calling this noble quality project a waste shocked

[img]http://4.bp..com/-pXJ4IHEMYSc/U7rTeibBRgI/AAAAAAAAHNo/j9C0OWSiC78/s1600/image.jpg[/img]

I think your cafa need rebooting tongue
You are really loaded and ready for the Combat. All weapons are available at your disposal! You are at no mercy to SLAY the Wailing Wailers with what they believe most (Pictures).
I'm really enjoying you man! Teach them what they don't know!!!

3 Likes

Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by cuteboy2: 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
Cabinet Monitor, to write names of all other Noise Makers in the cabinet. grin grin grin grin

Just joking....

I think he will do well as Education Minister. He proved it clearly in Rivers State. Give that to him.
He did very well. The legacy is there for all to see.

Probably Minister of Works as well. He did well on roads, until politics distracted him. Only blight is that ill-conceived mono-rail
Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by onismate: 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
Uncleodi:
Youth and Sports.
no! Nddc should be better. Lie Muhammed should be for information then ngige for just special duties
Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by dekdek: 4:15am On Oct 03, 2015
CSTR2:
You are a nitwit.

Fool, how does the billions spent on the monorail translates to money diverted into Amaechi's foreign account? Are u blind or so foolish to see that whatever he spent on that project is still standing till date?
I wonder what u are still interested in a zoo u this Ibotic fool. Nonsense.
Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by dekdek: 4:17am On Oct 03, 2015
ndcide:
Amaechi is too corrupt to be made A minister.

Here comes the Goon that alleges but when called upon to substantiate, he goes dumb. Succks to be u no doubt.
Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by Clonus: 6:38am On Oct 03, 2015
Rt Hon Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi will perform excellently well in any ministry. I envy this man's energy, zeal, courage and doggedness.
I will love to be lyk him when I grow up.
Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by ndcide(m): 7:25am On Oct 03, 2015
dekdek:

Here comes the Goon that alleges but when called upon to substantiate, he goes dumb. Succks to be u no doubt.

smiley Mr. Demdem,

You must be Amaechi himself to be this pained. How much is he paying you if you are not Amaechi.

I've told you that I'm not going to give you details here. Amaechi knows the definition of corruption and he knows the things he did. Even if I ask you to meet Mr. X, he runs deals in proxy for amaechi, you will still defend him. Even if Mr X, confesses on his own, you'll still put up a defense. So what's the point.

I can't give you details here. I believe buhari knows. If he pretend not to know or still adamant, we will be justified to say and do whatever we like.
Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by dekdek: 9:17am On Oct 03, 2015
[s]
ndcide:

smiley Mr. Demdem,

You must be Amaechi himself to be this pained. How much is he paying you if you are not Amaechi.

I've told you that I'm not going to give you details here. Amaechi knows the definition of corruption and he knows the things he did. Even if I ask you to meet Mr. X, he runs deals in proxy for amaechi, you will still defend him. Even if Mr X, confesses on his own, you'll still put up a defense. So what's the point.

I can't give you details here. I believe buhari knows. If he pretend not to know or still adamant, we will be justified to say and do whatever we like.
[/s]

Bla bla bla bla........
Only a fool will alleged publicly but when asked to substantiate he goes dumb claiming he won't give details publicly.

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by ndcide(m): 9:40am On Oct 03, 2015
dekdek:
[s][/s]

Bla bla bla bla........
Only a fool will alleged publicly but when asked to substantiate he goes dumb claiming he won't give details publicly.

Bam Ba LA LA, Bam back LA LA.

Only a thief will keep defending a thief the way you do.

You be thief?
Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by ndcide(m): 9:40am On Oct 03, 2015
dekdek:
[s][/s]

Bla bla bla bla........

You be Omila?

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by dekdek: 9:43am On Oct 03, 2015
ndcide:

You be Omila?

Substantiate ur claims fool. Am surely not asking for too much. grin
Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by nickxtra(m): 9:45am On Oct 03, 2015
Dominiquez:
Why don't you ask the Senate President to resign until the charges against him are over?
Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by ndcide(m): 9:53am On Oct 03, 2015
dekdek:
Do you give up?
You sound like freaking togolese.
Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by dekdek: 10:18am On Oct 03, 2015
ndcide:

Do you give up?

You sound like freaking togolese.

dekdek:

Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by drshrewd: 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2015
ODUBEZE:
How much were you paid? Even Amaechi himself was not sure of how much he left behind. He suggested N7-10 billion and you are here saying N19B

grin grin grin grin grin grin hahahhaha see comprehension problem. was there anywhere in my write up I insinuated that Amaechi left such an amount after he left office?. chai grin this ode below don dash you some cluele... cheesy
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2565080_cc4_jpeg747e5bce7f0f446bdbda7c0e5b02a05f

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by drshrewd: 10:20am On Oct 04, 2015
Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by utunnegi: 10:24am On Oct 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
We recommended The Ministry Of Special Duties and Niger Delta, where he will have the time to deal with Nyesom Wike, But pResident Buhari refused, and told us, he needed him in Defence. We had no choice but to respect the President's wish!

However, one thing is sure, in any ministry, Amaechi finds himself, he well excel to the detriment of the Seasoned wailers!

Nwoke ala

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country / How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East / Communique Of Afenifere General Assembly, 26 June 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.