Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,391 members, 7,861,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

Igbos , Yorubas Let Us Celebrate, The Lights Will Soon Be Constant. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos , Yorubas Let Us Celebrate, The Lights Will Soon Be Constant. (694 Views)

Yorubas Let's Hand Off Niger Delta Issue And Focus On Us / Leave North Within Two Weeks..Northern Youths Tell Igbos,Yorubas And South South / Enmity Between Igbos & Yorubas: Enough Is Enough! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos , Yorubas Let Us Celebrate, The Lights Will Soon Be Constant. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 29, 2015
To my Yoruba brothers, can we at least drop our tribalism and celebrate the improved electricity, we all know how the light was last year, nothing to write home about but lo and behold , its the 4th quarter of 2015 and the lights has improved due to the buhari factor.
while i was in south Africa, they usually had blackouts and it will continue till 2016 , they had at least 18 hours (cumulative stats) but Lagos was lit for at least 20 hours a day irrespective of where you live.

We all need to celebrate because soon the garages(fuel stations) will be 24 hours, there will be more street lights lit, more sme's, more starts-up, more malls, i believe this generation will be better in terms of infrastructure and standard of living. The list is endless, i'm igbo but i believe our collective strength will pave the way for black Africa , We are her beacon of hope if y'all don't know.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos , Yorubas Let Us Celebrate, The Lights Will Soon Be Constant. by mykemiley(f): 6:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
I hate dat word SOON..

2 Likes

Re: Igbos , Yorubas Let Us Celebrate, The Lights Will Soon Be Constant. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 29, 2015
mykemiley:
I hate dat word SOON..

I like the word soon because soon operates on the basics of trust and for me buhari is someone i can trust with nigeria's development, so my dear, i chose my words correctly. smiley

6 Likes

Re: Igbos , Yorubas Let Us Celebrate, The Lights Will Soon Be Constant. by Rawshal(m): 6:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
We pray so oo

1 Like

Re: Igbos , Yorubas Let Us Celebrate, The Lights Will Soon Be Constant. by henribj(m): 6:32pm On Sep 29, 2015
uhm wait o
what happens when Buhari's tenure as presido comes to an end? will 9ja go back to the way she was b4?
Re: Igbos , Yorubas Let Us Celebrate, The Lights Will Soon Be Constant. by jimi4us: 6:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
Until rain water go reduce for dam, we go know if we dey use gas full time or not. For now we hardly have light in my area in lagos.

1 Like

Re: Igbos , Yorubas Let Us Celebrate, The Lights Will Soon Be Constant. by 989900: 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
henribj:
uhm wait o
what happens when Buhari's tenure as presido comes to an end? will 9ja go back to the way she was b4?

Let's learn to crawl first; we'll cross that bridge when we get there.
Re: Igbos , Yorubas Let Us Celebrate, The Lights Will Soon Be Constant. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
henribj:
uhm wait o

Fortunately for Nigerians, No, it will not come to an End, if electricity increases to 20,000 mw by the end of his tenure, it will only appreciate after the incumbent because they all wanna surpass Buhari's government + most loopholes for corruption must have been reduced by then, It is a physiological effect. We are all skeptical about Nigeria's development because of our military regime hangover but not withstanding, we are a very young democratic nation , We have been projected positively, this to me is the dividends of democracy, there is so much room for improvement.
Re: Igbos , Yorubas Let Us Celebrate, The Lights Will Soon Be Constant. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2015
anyone here who lives around lekki , ajah axis... y'all saw wat they did, the blackout didnt stay for 20mins, the lights are back. choi, i've been enjoying my stay in lag lately. cheesy cheesy
Re: Igbos , Yorubas Let Us Celebrate, The Lights Will Soon Be Constant. by LoveMachine(m): 1:44am On Sep 30, 2015
I will skelewu to dat!
Re: Igbos , Yorubas Let Us Celebrate, The Lights Will Soon Be Constant. by Nobody: 2:11am On Sep 30, 2015

Huuuh!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ministerial Screening,wiil No Longer Be Business As Usual - Saraki / Nigerian Legislators Salaries As Stated In The 1979 Constitution / Lagosians, Are You Missing Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.