Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

What Is The Difference Between Someone High On Weed, A Drunkard And A Mad Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Difference Between Someone High On Weed, A Drunkard And A Mad Man (1782 Views)

I Dumped Her. Now I'm A Drunkard And A Sadist! Could She Be Responsible? / 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) / Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between Someone High On Weed, A Drunkard And A Mad Man by icedfire(m): 6:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
I drink socially and smoke weed...yes I smoke weed occasionally.....
but I have friends who smoke and act mad and some friends drink and turn to mad dogs. so I ask what is the difference between the behavior or feelings of a mad man, a drunkard or someone high in weed
Re: What Is The Difference Between Someone High On Weed, A Drunkard And A Mad Man by Adamsdelrio(m): 6:28pm On Sep 29, 2015
You are the one that will explain the differences well since you are involved in all.... We are waiting

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between Someone High On Weed, A Drunkard And A Mad Man by dapperman(m): 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
You are the one that will explain the differences well since you are involved in all.... We are waiting
Hahaha....
Re: What Is The Difference Between Someone High On Weed, A Drunkard And A Mad Man by icedfire(m): 6:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
Adamsdelrio:

no be only me wey dey do am na.. I need fellow nigga's to come help me out.. besides I hardly get to the point of no return
Re: What Is The Difference Between Someone High On Weed, A Drunkard And A Mad Man by icedfire(m): 6:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
dapperman:
Hahaha....

na dat one dey sweet u abi
Re: What Is The Difference Between Someone High On Weed, A Drunkard And A Mad Man by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 29, 2015
Op which kin weed u dey smoke?
Re: What Is The Difference Between Someone High On Weed, A Drunkard And A Mad Man by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2015
U
icedfire:
but I have friends who smoke and act mad and some friends drink and turn to mad dogs. so I ask what is the difference between the behavior or feelings of a mad man, a drunkard or someone high in weed

I am not talking from experience oo, so don't quote me, but I think alcohol and weed smoking is more or less like using your own money to buy madness..

Lalasticlala dey smoke too, maybe he can tell u more
Re: What Is The Difference Between Someone High On Weed, A Drunkard And A Mad Man by Adamsdelrio(m): 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
icedfire:

no be only me wey dey do am na.. I need fellow nigga's to come help me out.. besides I hardly get to the point of no return
Brother, the point of no return is on you already walahi... To confirm it, go stand with a mad man and check out the difference between you two. gringrin
Re: What Is The Difference Between Someone High On Weed, A Drunkard And A Mad Man by wiseoneking: 6:44pm On Sep 29, 2015
No difference sha, it just a matter of time both will reach the stage of madness. Drunkards and smokers are just waiting to be enlisted. Yes mad guy can be naked all the time but the other two can be also naked when ever they are in cloud 9.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Someone High On Weed, A Drunkard And A Mad Man by henribj(m): 6:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
haba nah
why ask this question here?
you say you have friends that do each of them, observe them and you will get your answer from them
if i say "ask google", people go say i dey rude... i tire o angry
Re: What Is The Difference Between Someone High On Weed, A Drunkard And A Mad Man by icedfire(m): 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
Brother, the point of no return is on you already walahi... To confirm it, go stand with a mad man and check out the difference between you two. gringrin

mad man no dey wear cloth na
Re: What Is The Difference Between Someone High On Weed, A Drunkard And A Mad Man by icedfire(m): 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Op which kin weed u dey smoke?

calabar weed....u?
Re: What Is The Difference Between Someone High On Weed, A Drunkard And A Mad Man by icedfire(m): 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2015
henribj:
haba nah
why ask this question here?
you say you have friends that do each of them, observe them and you will get your answer from them
if i say "ask google", people go say i dey rude... i tire o angry

I know say u wan show urself
Re: What Is The Difference Between Someone High On Weed, A Drunkard And A Mad Man by icedfire(m): 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2015
wiseoneking:
No difference sha, it just a matter of time both will reach the stage of madness. Drunkards and smokers are just waiting to be enlisted. Yes mad guy can be naked all the time but the other two can be also naked when ever they are in cloud 9.

like he is a saint...mtcheeew
Re: What Is The Difference Between Someone High On Weed, A Drunkard And A Mad Man by henribj(m): 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2015
icedfire:

I know say u wan show urself

cheesy
Re: What Is The Difference Between Someone High On Weed, A Drunkard And A Mad Man by icedfire(m): 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2015
tobimillar:
U

I am not talking from experience oo, so don't quote me, but I think alcohol and weed smoking is more or less like using your own money to buy madness..

since u don't have the experience then u answer is flawed.. I need answers from peeps who have the experience
Re: What Is The Difference Between Someone High On Weed, A Drunkard And A Mad Man by AlienStar: 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
The only way to understand is to quit the bad ways.
icedfire:

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Someone High On Weed, A Drunkard And A Mad Man by damola44(m): 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
Just follow the pictorial chart grin grin grin

Re: What Is The Difference Between Someone High On Weed, A Drunkard And A Mad Man by wiseoneking: 8:33pm On Sep 29, 2015
icedfire:

like he is a saint...mtcheeew
You sound like a victim. Sorry, which one are you.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Someone High On Weed, A Drunkard And A Mad Man by icedfire(m): 1:35am On Sep 30, 2015
AlienStar:
The only way to understand is to quit the bad ways.

bad ways? like u have never taken alcohol before that is assuming you have taken weed before sef because am sure at a point in ur life u might have taken weed too
Re: What Is The Difference Between Someone High On Weed, A Drunkard And A Mad Man by icedfire(m): 1:37am On Sep 30, 2015
wiseoneking:
You sound like a victim. Sorry, which one are you.

why is everyone acting like I am d only one who drinks....u no dey drink?? I no talk smoke ooo even though I know say u fit dey smoke too
Re: What Is The Difference Between Someone High On Weed, A Drunkard And A Mad Man by Fulaboy(m): 1:49am On Sep 30, 2015
tobimillar:
U

Your siggy tho grin
Re: What Is The Difference Between Someone High On Weed, A Drunkard And A Mad Man by Nobody: 1:50am On Sep 30, 2015
Fulaboy:
Your siggy tho grin

What happened to it
Re: What Is The Difference Between Someone High On Weed, A Drunkard And A Mad Man by Fulaboy(m): 1:52am On Sep 30, 2015
tobimillar:

What happened to it
Nothing wink Its just cracked me grin
Re: What Is The Difference Between Someone High On Weed, A Drunkard And A Mad Man by Nobody: 1:57am On Sep 30, 2015
Fulaboy:
Nothing wink Its just cracked me grin

It's salah season I guess... do u understand arabic
Re: What Is The Difference Between Someone High On Weed, A Drunkard And A Mad Man by Fulaboy(m): 2:04am On Sep 30, 2015
tobimillar:

It's salah season I guess... do u understand arabic
"After all, some mad fellas and religious bigots thinks I'm a muslim. I'm not a muslim, am a Christian and I believe in christ but I chose to write in arabic. Arabic is just a language like English""

Well after seeing this I don't have to give an answer I guess tongue
Re: What Is The Difference Between Someone High On Weed, A Drunkard And A Mad Man by cowgirl9090: 5:38am On Sep 30, 2015
the difference seems to be similar grin
Re: What Is The Difference Between Someone High On Weed, A Drunkard And A Mad Man by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 30, 2015
WEED:the leaf is a mysterious thing indeed.when taken it unlocks 2% of the brain's power e.g the person see's tinz diff,the person can work 4 hours without getting tired,the person gets so hungry that he/she can eat 3 agege bread with just 20naira butter,if the person is talented he/her shows his/her skill beyond imagination,the person sleeps like a baby,it gives self confidence and kills low self esteem,its good it all depends on the individual he-can choose to behave or misbehave.

Alchol:it makes a smart person dumb.then makes a dumb person dumber,it turns an introvert person turn an extrovert person,the person sleeps like a fool,the person looses his/her apetite.

MADNESS:its a brain disorder.it can also be caused by weed/spiritual attack(religious beliefs)

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Someone High On Weed, A Drunkard And A Mad Man by mimicious(f): 9:24am On Sep 30, 2015
icedfire:

The thing about being mad depends on the individual. It could be the person's brain is not able to accumulate the percentage of weed or drink intake. Some people might take a bottle of guiness and behave like a mad dog while some will take 5-7 bottles and still be normal. My opinion though

(1) (Reply)

My Guy See Me As Liar And Indecisive.. / Former Nollywood Actor, Kayode Ogunyemi Weds An Irish Man (Gay Marriage) Photos / Techniques On How To Make Love With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.