Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

The Humans Of Ogun State (street Photography) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Humans Of Ogun State (street Photography) (38661 Views)

Customs Officers Cause Accident In Ogun State (Disturbing Photos) / Street Photography Of Banjul, Gambia (All Photos) / ''Don't Browse Here' Written In A Taxi In Ogun State (PICS ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Humans Of Ogun State (street Photography) by aitop(m): 11:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
I'm doing something since the beginning of this term which is affecting me positively; I've been attending lessons, meeting my elderly ones for assistance if I need clarification while reading, as well attend Saturday school lessons organised by school itself. All these is really helping me even my worries over physics and chemistry is not that much as it were.

8 Likes

Re: The Humans Of Ogun State (street Photography) by charlyemail: 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
a
Re: The Humans Of Ogun State (street Photography) by Republlican(f): 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
angry which kind op be this sef undecided took all the FTC for himself
www.twitter.com/lingeriecity
Re: The Humans Of Ogun State (street Photography) by j4sure(m): 4:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
Wow
Re: The Humans Of Ogun State (street Photography) by MadCow1: 4:08pm On Oct 08, 2015

5 Likes

Re: The Humans Of Ogun State (street Photography) by Ucbiu(m): 4:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
shocked shocked shocked grin shocked shocked shocked

IF I TALK NOW PPL WIL CAL ME ABOKI,

I RESERVE MY COMMENT.
[color=#000099][/color]

Re: The Humans Of Ogun State (street Photography) by fart: 4:10pm On Oct 08, 2015
Next, I want you to talk about the monkeys and goats of Ogun State

1 Like

Re: The Humans Of Ogun State (street Photography) by Lilimax(f): 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
Just negodu?
Can someone tell me the meaning of this thread embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Humans Of Ogun State (street Photography) by slap1(m): 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
The ritualists nko? undecided
Re: The Humans Of Ogun State (street Photography) by Ilekeh(f): 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
Lovely thread.

OP, are you from the Yoruba ethnicity of Benin Republic? Do you know a guy by the name of Musiwa?
Re: The Humans Of Ogun State (street Photography) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
OP, very commendable. you have something good going there. keep it up.

1 Like

Re: The Humans Of Ogun State (street Photography) by flyca: 4:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ladies and Gentlemen, as this thread advances, please alsocheck out the "Humans of Nairaland" thread. smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/2305986/humans-nairaland-pictures-continued

And drop your stories, preferably brief but fascinating. Pictures will be appreciated.
Thanks kiss
Re: The Humans Of Ogun State (street Photography) by Bollinger(m): 4:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
Lol....."THE HUMAN'S"
Re: The Humans Of Ogun State (street Photography) by Ilekeh(f): 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
Bollinger:
Lol....."THE HUMAN'S"

Let me guess, you've never heard of HONY ..... Villager tongue

1 Like

Re: The Humans Of Ogun State (street Photography) by tsdarkside(m): 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
aitop:
Last year independence day celebration was rough, fighting here and there, I thank God it’s all different this time around, security personnel are everywhere.
So far I’ve seen some improvement within the short period of time since this regime took over, I strongly believe by this time around next year there will be a great improvement, a lot of improvement I repeat.

hey,bros...its important to keep the economie going....you need money for everything...very importantly for war against those that dont like you,those like,boko bros,biafrauds and the (colonialists) of course................

1 Like

Re: The Humans Of Ogun State (street Photography) by freekick: 4:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
nice one bro
salsera:
Hello aitop

Great work for your first attempt, a few comments please take them in good faith.

1. Please edit some words e.g its independence day not independent day
2. Its much not mush
3. I really like the photo of the child but I hope you got some permission from a guardian before taking pictures of a minor.

Lastly don't be in a rush, find your own pace, take photographs and the stories will follow.
Be inspired by others but run your own race

1 Like

Re: The Humans Of Ogun State (street Photography) by scholes0(m): 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2015
Nice thread.

1 Like

Re: The Humans Of Ogun State (street Photography) by ElFenomeno1: 4:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
Love this.....
I love documentary and day life photography so much.

1 Like

Re: The Humans Of Ogun State (street Photography) by Penkelemes: 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
Hmmm,Humans...
Re: The Humans Of Ogun State (street Photography) by WIZGUY69(m): 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
nice one op. waiting patiently for who to start humans of Abuja.

1 Like

Re: The Humans Of Ogun State (street Photography) by Exponental(m): 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
Op..... Go snap important places/structures that depicts the state capital.

1 Like

Re: The Humans Of Ogun State (street Photography) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2015
scholes0:
Nice thread.

Professor abeg pm me on what happened on that thread
Re: The Humans Of Ogun State (street Photography) by Penkelemes: 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ucbiu:
shocked shocked shocked grin shocked shocked shocked

IF I TALK NOW PPL WIL CAL ME ABOKI,

I RESERVE MY COMMENT.
[color=#000099][/color]
I beg talk
Re: The Humans Of Ogun State (street Photography) by kay7: 4:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
Nice thread. Can you please add pictures of people and/or events peculiar to Ogun State?
I suggest you make it an educational pictorial of Ogun State.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Humans Of Ogun State (street Photography) by dominique(f): 4:45pm On Oct 08, 2015
aitop:
I'm looking forward to archiving something great in few years time.

it's achieving
Nice job but you need to improve your English.
Re: The Humans Of Ogun State (street Photography) by femiakinbully(m): 4:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
the guy on the bike looks like Flavour .............. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Humans Of Ogun State (street Photography) by micronut(m): 4:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
Nice one Op! Now let me chip in my little contribution. Your don't have to copy the pattern of "Humans Lagos" or whatever it is. What you need is the concept and idea. Think about it, how do you make money from this aside the usual pix and the likes (Ofcos it's true everything is not about money, but then something good have to be coming as a budding enterpreneur).

Now my advice;
1. Change the name from human ogun to something catchy like "OgunStreets", "LifeinOgun", "WorriesinClips", "OgunTimeline" and may be HustlesInPics. The concept is to capture the street hustle with words and pix.
2. Try and Create a blog or site and paste ur pictures, with simple stories and drive traffic to it.
3. Try and get a niche for your pix, you may try and visit Artisans like welder, carpenters (funiture makers), Generator repairers, students doing business and the likes. show their wonderful works, post their fone numbers and from there, you can start getting little money from it.

It's all about vision and determination. Visit slums and ghettos, narrate their stories, show beauties and the ugly side of abeokuta and may be ogun state, visit historic towns and villages in ogun state with rich culture and tradition.

Visit elders or older generations, share their experiece, wao moment, regrets and wishes for people to see. Explore farms and advice youths on how to key in with quality pictures. Soon Govt officials, Couples and Entrepreneurs would be giving you calls to feature them on your documentary page.

Wish you all the best.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Humans Of Ogun State (street Photography) by Rooneyboy(m): 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2015
aitop:
Last year independence day celebration was rough, fighting here and there, I thank God it’s all different this time around, security personnel are everywhere.
So far I’ve seen some improvement within the short period of time since this regime took over, I strongly believe by this time around next year there will be a great improvement, a lot of improvement I repeat.

sandal and tie , what sort of dress sense is this

Re: The Humans Of Ogun State (street Photography) by Rooneyboy(m): 4:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
Lilimax:
Just negodu?
Can someone tell me the meaning of this thread embarassed

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

very educative, nne

1 Like

Re: The Humans Of Ogun State (street Photography) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
I don't like the Nigerian environment it disturb my eyes a lot! angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry
Re: The Humans Of Ogun State (street Photography) by Irelokeh(m): 4:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
Wow Nice work Op more grease to your elbow for these awesome pictures
Re: The Humans Of Ogun State (street Photography) by Dannyset(m): 4:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
Served(NYSC) in Ogun State. some pics later. I love this.
Picture story:
1. At Moshood Abiola staadium for Passing Out Parade(POP).
2. On a Sunday morning at Corper's lodge, Idiroko.
3&4. Rural Rugged Evangelism(Nigeria Christian Corper's Fellowship, NCCF). Somewhere @ Oja odan closed to the boundary btw Ogun State and Benin Republic.
All these was way back 2013/14. #OgunKopa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Burnt To Death As Commercial Bus Catches Fire In Lagos / Chuks Samson, The U.K Returnee Seen Wandering Around Lagos, Found (pics,video) / Illegal Foreigners In A Truck Arrested In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.