Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

A Man's Role in Creating A Nagging Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man's Role in Creating A Nagging Woman (3252 Views)

How To Deal With A Nagging Woman On The Talk With Ajeboh / Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? / Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: A Man's Role in Creating A Nagging Woman by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 30, 2015
xynerise:

But we are not kids.

i'm just saying how it works.

1 Like

Re: A Man's Role in Creating A Nagging Woman by DollyParton1(f): 4:19am On Oct 01, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
you can prevent a woman from nagging you out when you do the right thing of been you, taking care of her, been her partner & understanding the mood she's in.

Taking a close look @ d write up again, u'll fig out its not talking about ladies who nagging is part of their dna no! It's more focused on ladies who became the nagging type due to circumstances. This I believe can be prevented
am not referring to the whole write up, but that particular statement I quoted in my initial post.
Re: A Man's Role in Creating A Nagging Woman by leeport: 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
MrsPhyno:
I dislike nagging (women)
But I realize that it's something 99.9% of the female population does and tbh it keeps men in check a lot of the time.

I'm that 0.01% btw grin
hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Flaunt Your Relationship On Social Media / Nigerian Man, Happily Married For 2yrs,But Cant Stop Using A Cucumber On Himself / Bloggers and lies.. No diick can be erect to that degree in a jeans.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.