Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,577 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1082714 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by emyboy94: 1:53pm On Jun 20, 2017
op and fellow contributors. I greet u all.
pls I want to know how long the online redeployment will be approved. bcus i really need to redeploy. thanks in advance
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by mistarsam(m): 4:30pm On Jun 21, 2017
emyboy94:
op and fellow contributors. I greet u all.
pls I want to know how long the online redeployment will be approve d. bcus i really need to redeploy. thanks in advance
As fast as a month and as long as 3 months. It depends on how much attention is paid to your application by NYSC. This is tied to your being lucky or knowing the right person and sorting your way through
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by carditech: 6:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
NYSC PPA vacancy for internship in web development (Lagos)

CS&C is a web solutions development company in Lagos. The company needs NYSC corp members with enterprenueral mindset seeking for business apprenticeship/ internship opportunities in Web Applications Development.

Job Description

Web development, client support and training

Benefit

You will have the opportunity to learn, be mentored, and gain first hand experience on how to start up, and manage your own business after NYSC program.

Opportunity to become our business partner in your state of residence.

Requirement

Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Javascript, SQL and PHP

Degree in computer related field or proven skills in area stated above

Innovative and entrepreneurial mindset

Must be eager to learn and apply knowledge

Should possess good initiative

Should be a team player

Preferably lives not too far from Ogba-Ikeja area.

Method of Application

Applicants should send a copy of their CV's and a letter of personal introduction to: mycareer@cscng.com
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by carditech: 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
NYSC PPA Lagos (2017)

Vacancy in Business planning, strategy and market development

CS&C is a web solutions development company in Lagos. The company needs NYSC corp members with enterprenueral mindset seeking for business apprenticeship/ internship opportunities in Business planning, strategy and market development​​​​​​​

Benefit

You will have the opportunity to learn, be mentored, and gain first hand experience in developing and managing new and existing markets for a business concern.
Opportunity to become our business partner in your state of residence.

Requirement

Degree in Business management, administration, marketing, education or other related fields of studies, or proven skills acquired from personal experience in the stated department.

problem solving skills

Ability to think out of the box

good personal initiative

Looking for, or have an intention of starting up a business in near future

Eager to learn and apply new skills

Team player

IT savvy

Flare for business development and innovation.

Experience working with NGOs, formal or volunteer organisations would be an added advantage.

Preferably lives not too far from Ogba-Ikeja area

Method of Application

Applicants should send a copy of their CV's and a letter of self introduction to: mycareer@cscng.com
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by teedutch(m): 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
Please can I redeployed from my current PPA which is Osun state back to Lagos after I have reported there. Please am confused
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Coldestplay: 6:50am On Jun 28, 2017
Please do you know the possible pop date for both BATCH B stream 1&2
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Christophorus(m): 8:35am On Jun 28, 2017
Hello, I'll like to have you join a whatsapp group where your kind gestures will in no small measure, be of great benefit to prospective Stream 2, batch A corpers. I anticipate your reply. Thank you.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by IamGeorgie(m): 12:22pm On Jun 28, 2017
Hi Nairalanders,thanks for the good work you're doing here. I would like to know,I will be due for service by 2017 batch B and I don't have my WAEC original,not even a statement of result from secondary school (for some personal reasons,don't want to lie). Somehow,I used just the print out and scratch card for my undergraduate screening. Is there any chance of passing the screening in the camp,without WAEC originals? Secondly, are there instances of screening people out and sending them home after travelling to the state being posted?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Maigida001: 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
When exactly is stream2 going to
camp??
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
IamGeorgie:
Hi Nairalanders,thanks for the good work you're doing here. I would like to know,I will be due for service by 2017 batch B and I don't have my WAEC original,not even a statement of result from secondary school (for some personal reasons,don't want to lie). Somehow,I used just the print out and scratch card for my undergraduate screening. Is there any chance of passing the screening in the camp,without WAEC originals? Secondly, are there instances of screening people out and sending them home after travelling to the state being posted?

You don't need WAEC result in camp..

yea, several instances...
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by IamGeorgie(m): 7:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
LogoDWhiz:

You don't need WAEC result in camp..

yea, several instances...

Thanks plenty...but I always hear of some screenings carried out in the camp where certain documents are submitted,does it mean O'level is not included in those documents? tnx again.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Hayormeah(f): 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
IamGeorgie:

Thanks plenty...but I always hear of some screenings carried out in the camp where certain documents are submitted,does it mean O'level is not included in those documents? tnx again.

O'level is not required for registration in camp.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
IamGeorgie:

Nah.. Just Green Card and Certificate of Statement of Result from your institution with an ID Card
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by IamGeorgie(m): 10:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
O'level is not required for registration in camp. [/quote]
LogoDWhiz:

Nah.. Just Green Card and Certificate of Statement of Result from your institution with an ID Card
[quote author=Hayormeah post=57931006]

Merci beaucoup, you've just relieved a young man of a burden he has been bearing since second semester,300 level. Jahh bless you anyhow.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Hayormeah(f): 7:28am On Jun 30, 2017
IamGeorgie:

O'level is not required for registration in camp.

Merci beaucoup, you've just relieved a young man of a burden he has been bearing since second semester,300 level. Jahh bless you anyhow.

Had the same fear before going to camp. Just put your mind at rest.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:08am On Jun 30, 2017
IamGeorgie:

Yes, It's not included..
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ogunwalea(m): 4:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
Prospective Batch A 2017 corp members (that would be posted to Kwara State) that plays musical instrument should pls go to camp with their musical instruments in order to join the NYSC Band. Band members especially those with their instruments stand a better chance of being posted to a better place and their musical instruments are safe at the camp...
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 6:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
What are the documents required from a married woman for redeployment in camp?
Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ManagerofJiga: 9:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hello famz This is Jesse jiga the Artiste that brings you #FreestyleFriday on YouTube He officially drops his single #Hustle_state_of_the_mind produced by eronzb watch the minie video here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCoqidv9gBY
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by olabodedavid: 9:10am On Jul 04, 2017
Dear stream ll pcm, this post is meant to pressure NYSC to break it silence over our posting. But we all have a role to play, here is frcn news room number 08033818197 send them message on watsap, sms or even give them a call simply request them to invite or interview the official of NYSC on the subject matter. the more messages they receive the more serious they'll take it. we must force NYSC to talk to us. thank you all as you cooperate.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by elgeehione: 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
olabodedavid:
Dear stream ll pcm, this post is
meant to pressure NYSC to
break it silence over our
posting. But we all have a role
to play, here is frcn news room
number 08033818197 send
them message on watsap, sms
or even give them a call
simply request them to invite or
interview the official of NYSC on
the subject matter. the more
messages they receive the more
serious they'll take it. we must
force NYSC to talk to us. thank
you all as you cooperate.

Please don't get to agitated.The federal government has not given signal in terms of finance.But the truth is that the steam2 orientation will come up soonest.Thanks for your understanding.Hope to see some of you in my camp.Happy camping in advance.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by IamGeorgie(m): 3:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
Thank ya'all for your former responses.
A friend of mine who did change of course after 100level,now has a degree in Microbiology,but his admission letter still bears the former course(Zoo). I would like to know: does he need a new admission letter for anything at all(I learnt it's quite expensive)? Secondly, can the 'change of course' letter suffice? Lastly,will this have any effect on him,either during the Service year or later on? We're really skeptical about this matter and would appreciate your contributions as usual. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Saopedro(m): 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
IamGeorgie:
A friend of mine who did change of course after 100level,now has a degree in Microbiology,but his admission letter still bears the former course(Zoo). I would like to know: does he need a new admission letter for anything at all(I learnt it's quite expensive)? Secondly, can the 'change of course' letter suffice? Lastly,will this have any effect on him,either during the Service year or later on? We're really skeptical about this matter and would appreciate your contributions as usual. Thanks in anticipation.

to all these your questions, the answer is NO.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kenny160: 12:58pm On Jul 06, 2017
i wish to go to camp too bt i get weak easily hope the soldier will not get angry with that?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by toogbasky(m): 1:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
IamGeorgie:

Don't waste money,,, I was the only one who made DAT mistake in my dept,,, and regret,,,, me and every other person who didn't rectified went to camp just to find out admission letter is useless
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by annyberry: 8:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
kenny160:
i wish to go to camp too bt i get weak easily hope the soldier will not get angry with that?
NA U Dem go use do scape goat. life inside camp is not funny.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by chloride6: 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
kenny160:

I beg you in the name of God, if you are not strong and cannot partake in any activity just sit down on the ground and rest for as long as you like. You are however required to partake in PT activities. But once on the grounds, sit down if you feel tired. Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Amarachi07: 12:10am On Jul 07, 2017
pls any body from rcf Lagos here,I really need help. this my number or mail 07055088200,bejike54@gmail.com
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by IamGeorgie(m): 10:03am On Jul 07, 2017
toogbasky:

Don't waste money,,, I was the only one who made DAT mistake in my dept,,, and regret,,,, me and every other person who didn't rectified went to camp just to find out admission letter is useless

Thanks, I appreciate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.