Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1082597 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by steady986(m): 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
prettyjo:
there is nothing special about convocation ,so you must not attend.unless you are going to receive a prize
Lol! I'm quite sure you were one of those students who just passed thru uni without the uni passing thru you. I'll forgive you just because you're beautiful.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by prettyjo(f): 6:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
steady986:

Lol! I'm quite sure you were one of those students who just passed thru uni without the uni passing thru you. I'll forgive you just because you're beautiful.
mstchewwww
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by GoodBoi1(m): 7:59am On Nov 27, 2015
Pls when are we supposed to pay mobilisation fee? Is it before registration or during registration?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by itz60: 8:24am On Nov 27, 2015
Our sure games for saturday are available now congratulations to those who won with us last weekend,lets do it again this weekend,any Interested person should call now 08188189954

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 28, 2015
Darkchocolate:

Sorry but you can't. You can try though...they will probably search you at the gate and they will probably find it and seize it (for "safekeeping" ) for you to collect it back at the end of camp. If you can risk that then go for it. grin ...I do t think the 'safe' in that word means anything to them...they probably won't even tell you that you can collect it sef. You know these soldiers and police people and their wahala so just jejjely avoid them.

Even if you do sneak it in, where will you leave it? Padlocked boxes can be cut open if the theif is really determined and knows there is a valuable laptop on the bag. As a rule of thumb, don't take any valuables you can't fit into your waste pouch.

No electronics are allowed. Cameras, iPads, irons, electric gas, laptops, ext cables...(how will you plug your laptop without an ext cable though).

You can always get a relative to courier the laptop over via ABC or something 2 to 3 days before camp wraps up. That way, you can go pick it up after camp and take it to your temp. Accommodation. You can thank me later for the idea! cheesy

I hope this helps cool
madam u don de make camp hungry me o
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lovechardy: 12:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Serial: 8:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
What next after NYSC? School Abroad for M.Sc.? Take the first step now by liking this page https://www.facebook.com/DrumsSchoolFinders/?ref=hl ‪#‎nysc‬ ‪@corperlife‬ ‪#‎drumschoolfinders‬

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by steady986(m): 10:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
prettyjo:
mstchewwww
See this one o...gerrarahia
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by olabjo: 10:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
Nk u darkchocolate for all d infos.wat I wnt ask is wch state do u. Tink is most preferable in terms of pay nd some oda tins.for d 3 choices.tnks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Atterol: 11:28pm On Dec 02, 2015
Please am a corp member who graduated with a B.A degree in french. Am so confused on the professional course to take. I need ur help
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by larrytorch(m): 8:07am On Dec 03, 2015
If one gets an opportunity to have his/her Masters degree program overseas during NYSC is there any implication to that immediately or later in the future ?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by oluwazino(m): 7:42pm On Dec 04, 2015
Pls I want to ask something I don't knw if my question is dumb or stupid embarassed buh I jst want to knw if it's possible for someone who is studying for his/her Bsc overseas and don't wnt to come back so I wnt to knw if der are any steps to be taken for he/she to get the Nysc certificate. I hope u understand wat am trying to say tanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 10:59pm On Dec 04, 2015
[quote author=KingEli post=40483993] madam u don de make camp hungry me o[/quote . grin
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 11:00pm On Dec 04, 2015
oluwazino:
Pls I want to ask something I don't knw if my question is dumb or stupid embarassed buh I jst want to knw if it's possible for someone who is studying for his/her Bsc overseas and don't wnt to come back so I wnt to knw if der are any steps to be taken for he/she to get the Nysc certificate. I hope u understand wat am trying to say tanks
what are you trying to say please?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 11:01pm On Dec 04, 2015
larrytorch:
If one gets an opportunity to have his/her Masters degree program overseas during NYSC is there any implication to that immediately or later in the future ?
huh
...please explain
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by oluwazino(m): 8:17am On Dec 05, 2015
Darkchocolate:
what are you trying to say please?
okay for xample nw, I want to go and study oversea for my Bsc so I might nt wnt to come back so I wnt to knw if it's a must for me to come back and serve or if der is a way out for me to get the certificate wif out coming back coz I don't tink I would be coming back. tanks

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 05, 2015
HappySmokey:
.. Pls o-- can one do his/her ppa in a private university or polytechnic?

Of course you can.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
oluwazino:
okay for xample nw, I want to go and study oversea for my Bsc so MSc you mean? I might nt wnt to come back so I wnt to knw if it's a must for me to come back and serve or if der is a way out for me to get the certificate wif out coming back coz I don't tink I would be coming back. tanks

Go for your studies.

When you are back,

You serve your country. You can't escape it...unless you don't need the NYSC certificate...
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by oluwazino(m): 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2015
KingJB:

Go for your studies.

When you are back,

You serve your country. You can't escape it...unless you don't need the NYSC certificate...
Arit thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 9:54pm On Dec 05, 2015
oluwazino:
okay for xample nw, I want to go and study oversea for my Bsc so I might nt wnt to come back so I wnt to knw if it's a must for me to come back and serve or if der is a way out for me to get the certificate wif out coming back coz I don't tink I would be coming back. tanks

If you won't be coming back to Nigeria at all then you don't need nysc certificate.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Kutigraphix(m): 12:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
please how do you replace NYSC lost ID CARD immediately[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by morningstar1093: 12:46pm On Dec 06, 2015
grin nice one
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by beckyomas(f): 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
Can someone tell me if mobilization for A16 has started? Thanks.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
Darkchocolate:

If you won't be coming back to Nigeria at all then you don't need nysc certificate.
which month next year is the mobilization for Batch A16
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by HappySmokey(m): 11:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
goodnight
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 6:26am On Dec 09, 2015
seal123:
which month next year is the mobilization for Batch A16

Google
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 6:26am On Dec 09, 2015
beckyomas:
Can someone tell me if mobilization for A16 has started? Thanks.

Google
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 6:27am On Dec 09, 2015
Kutigraphix:
please how do you replace NYSC lost ID CARD immediately[color=#006600][/color]

NYSC secretariat
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 09, 2015
My sister yiu too sharo as you create this thread now lemme ask.

1. Are Fine artists allowed to make more money from thier profession like Making portraits and taking professional photographs?

2. Is there place provided for conji releasing? cos to some peeps three weeks is too much to abstain. NB: Am not among o, infact am a celibate. Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by boboLIL(m): 6:50am On Dec 10, 2015
Weda married or nt, if u can't. Abstain frm sex for 3wks... Den u r a dog in human form....

Rep 2016....batchA. Stream 1... Hopefully....

I'm familiar wid those Qs and As..and u r making the familiarity stronger.... Av missed two batches buh hopefully dis third time...its my possession....

Darkchocolate..... As you de solve people problem , baba God go de solve urs....

Started from 0 now here.... Still following.....
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 10, 2015
Darkchocolate:

Google
Then what is the essence of your thread if you can't answer a simple question here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.