Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1086196 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 10:16pm On Oct 30, 2016
sangresan:
Pls,I need a quick response...I am a PCM too...When I wanted to print my call-up number,I found out that there was an error in my DOB...Instead of 30th May,it was changed to April though the year of birth wasnt affected...Pls,do I need to make any change to this or it won't affect me in camp ?...Thanks.
truth be told, this is not a major problem. But, you can still lodge a complain at the registration point in camp. Cheers.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 10:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
Dejiih001:
So as this whole thread is no one can help proffer solution to my NYSC registration problem, my registrations is always stopping mid-way purposely because institution section is not loading. And this has been like this for the past 3 years.

How I wish I can get this registration done.
did you say 3 years? When were you mobilized? 2013? Please state the exact challenge you are encountering.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dejiih001(m): 2:46am On Oct 31, 2016
Adesuwag:
did you say 3 years? When were you mobilized? 2013? Please state the exact challenge you are encountering.

Thanks I have created a short video that shows exactly the problem I am having please do kindly drop your email or send me an email to akinsakins03@gmail.com.

And also any other person that feels he can be of help can also pls do as I don't want to miss it this year again for any reason.

I will appreciate the best possible way out beyond what you can ever imagined

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 5:24am On Oct 31, 2016
Dejiih001:

Thanks I have created a short video that shows exactly the problem I am having please do kindly drop your email or send me an email to akinsakins03@gmail.com.

And also any other person that feels he can be of help can also pls do as I don't want to miss it this year again for any reason.

have you tried changing your browser? Where is your location? I might ask you to come to my office for assistance. Here's my email address: broswhizz@gmail.com
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dejiih001(m): 5:34am On Oct 31, 2016
Adesuwag:
have you tried changing your browser? Where is your location? I might ask you to come to my office for assistance. Here's my email address: broswhizz@gmail.com

I am in Osun state... I have sent the video illustration of what the problem is now...

Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dejiih001(m): 7:15am On Oct 31, 2016
Please come to my rescue
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 7:47am On Oct 31, 2016
Dejiih001:
Please come to my rescue
I'm on it.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 7:59am On Oct 31, 2016
Dejiih001:
So as this whole thread is no one can help proffer solution to my NYSC registration problem, my registrations is always stopping mid-way purposely because institution section is not loading. And this has been like this for the past 3 years.

How I wish I can get this registration done.
y cant u go to nysc secretariat.. .
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dejiih001(m): 8:31am On Oct 31, 2016
Thanks, I've gone to state secretariat here in Osun state but no solution yet. Thats why am crying out now.
Taeewo:
y cant u go to nysc secretariat.. .
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Opeexclusive04(m): 10:56am On Oct 31, 2016
Please good afternoon, fellow would be corp members, I gained admission via remedials and we didn't do Jamb, now I paid for jamb reg number but time is running out and my school(Futminna) says I shouldn't worry dt the number will be out before close of reg process. Please is there anyway this process could be fast tracked I'm really worried don't want to miss out on this B2016... anyone in my shoes or had an experience close to mine please.Thanks alot need response pleaseeeee
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 10:56am On Oct 31, 2016
Dejiih001:

Get a screenshot of the issue with all documents to backup your complain. Send multiple emails to: Nyscsupport@nysc.gov.ng
Info@nysc.gov.ng
Nyscsupport@sidmach.com
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 31, 2016
You see why Unilorin is the best University ever !
We finish our final papers in July, convocate in October and then going to service in November...

Dont be like your Parents, dont make the mistake of not sending ya Children to Unilorin by fire by force... tongue
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dejiih001(m): 12:37pm On Oct 31, 2016
Way out pls

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kuchikau: 4:18pm On Oct 31, 2016
abiodunalasa:
You see why Unilorin is the best University ever !
We finish our final papers in July, convocate in October and then going to service in November...

Dont be like your Parents, dont make the mistake of not sending ya Children to Unilorin by fire by force... tongue
I respect ur sch.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 31, 2016
kuchikau:
I respect ur sch.

Better person...always sabi better thin kiss
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by sangresan(m): 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2016
Adesuwag:
truth be told, this is not a major problem. But, you can still lodge a complain at the registration point in camp. Cheers.
Thanks...
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Bolaoshun(f): 10:51pm On Oct 31, 2016
Dejiih001:
Way out pls
Gud evening, maybe your school did not send ur full details to NYSC. I suggest you you lodge the complaint to ur sch DSA. I also finish from Sharon Rose too. Wish to know you.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dindook: 12:12am On Nov 01, 2016
Adesuwag:
Get a screenshot of the issue with all documents to backup your complain. Send multiple emails to: Nyscsupport@nysc.gov.ng
Info@nysc.gov.ng
Nyscsupport@sidmach.com

Greetings, guess you done with your service since.. Just want to have more knowledge, after the 3weeks camping, does nysc pay 19,500, thats after camping before resuming your PPA?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dejiih001(m): 5:29am On Nov 01, 2016
Bolaoshun:

Gud evening, maybe your school did not send ur full details to NYSC. I suggest you you lodge the complaint to ur sch DSA. I also finish from Sharon Rose too. Wish to know you.

Sounds great I belong to the first set of Sharon Rose, And I am still in Ago-Iwoye presently but all what they are saying is that I have to go to NYSC office to lodge my complaints that the problem is not from them.

You can whatsapp me on 09058820000 for us to talk better.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LivinaPatrick(f): 5:50am On Nov 01, 2016
Wow Nov is here again o,happy new month,i wish u all God's blessings in its fullness. God dey 4 real.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 6:29am On Nov 01, 2016
Dindook:

Greetings, guess you done with your service since.. Just want to have more knowledge, after the 3weeks camping, does nysc pay 19,500, thats after camping before resuming your PPA?
you'd get your first #19,800 in camp plus your #1000 and #1500 allowance before you leave camp for your PPA. Good morn.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dindook: 6:45am On Nov 01, 2016
Adesuwag:
you'd get your first #19,800 in camp plus your #1000 and #1500 allowance before you leave camp for your PPA. Good morn.

You are mouthed, thanks..
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 7:53am On Nov 01, 2016
Dindook:

You are mouthed, thanks..
my pleasure
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dindook: 1:19pm On Nov 01, 2016
My bro bought me 2 new quality tennise shoes, but it wasnt my size.. He bought size 44 instead of size 45..i want to sell the two shoes at a give away price of 2000naira..the shoes are new and its size are 44..if you interested pls call 08166900259..those in lagos around

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 01, 2016
Adesuwag:
my pleasure

How many passports do we need and what's the size and background colour?

for those that have health issues can we go with our on kettles to boil water and all?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by blingsured(m): 2:22pm On Nov 01, 2016
PROCEDURES FOR CORRECTION OF DATE OF BIRTH BY PCMs' ON THE PLATFORM
Henceforth, information from the West African Examination Council (WAEC) will no longer be used to effect changes on the NYSC portal as from the 2016 Batch 'B' online Registration. The new procedure for the PCM is to Submit
A hand-written application to the Student Affairs Officer (SAO) of their institution to be forwarded to the NYSC including the following:
A copy of West African Examination Council (WAEC) Results Certificate showing Date of Birth;
Completed Bio-Data form upon entry into the Institution; and
First School Leaving Certificate
WAEC Results Verification PIN for use by NYSC

Copied from NYSC site

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by DeraCati92(m): 3:36pm On Nov 01, 2016
Please wut are the necessary things needed when entering camp.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by fumfum23: 3:38pm On Nov 01, 2016
fumfum23:
Hi good day, thanks for what you are doing.

I heard you receive your first allowance at camp, will the 19,800 be enough for my stay at the camp? (I don't intend to eat camp food o! Mami market all the way grin)

How much do you think I would need to take to camp?

Please help me with this. cry
fumfum23:
Hi good day, thanks for what you are doing.

I heard you receive your first allowance at camp, will the 19,800 be enough for my stay at the camp? (I don't intend to eat camp food o! Mami market all the way grin)

How much do you think I would need to take to camp?

Please help me with this.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Sasuwa(f): 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2016
DO NYSC ASK for amb reg. no, at camp? my is blank and i have alredy rgistered , i went to my school and they said they can't do anything since i have already rgistred,

also will get a call -up letter or an exclusion letter because literally my school did not upoad my jamb no.
thank you
Adesuwag
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 10:27pm On Nov 01, 2016
Funkeadeoye:

How many passports do we need and what's the size and background colour?

for those that have health issues can we go with our on kettles to boil water and all?
you'd need about 10 passport photograph. The normal small size. About the health condition, please do notify the officials (especially your platoon inspector) about your state of health. Perhaps you might get exeat. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 10:31pm On Nov 01, 2016
Sasuwa:
DO NYSC ASK for amb reg. no, at camp? my is blank and i have alredy rgistered , i went to my school and they said they can't do anything since i have already rgistred,

also will get a call -up letter or an exclusion letter because literally my school did not upoad my jamb no.
thank you
Adesuwag
what is "amb" reg no? Please elucidate.

What is your DOB? Are you over 30 or did you run a part time program at school? Those are the conditions that would determine the certification.

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.