Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,085 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1083663 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 11:40pm On Oct 28, 2016
I answered it already. You won't be sent your callup letter. You'd have to go to your institution to pick up your letter.
Dindook:

Thanks much for your answer.. But u didnt answer the second question, which is, if one get d call up number is it gurantee he or she will be send call up letter to serve
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 28, 2016
Here is another reply from dark chocolate hereself,
Darkchocolate:

Don't worry, I was in the same situation. Its ok to combined. Just look at it as two different exam bodies.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 11:44pm On Oct 28, 2016
NYSC Reviews Orientation Course https:///uVGKlwC45W
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dindook: 11:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
Adesuwag:
I answered it already. You won't be sent your callup letter. You'd have to go to your institution to pick up your letter.

Sorry for stressing you, i meant if one have a call up number, is it gurantee that he or she will be invited to serve, is the call up number a gurantee for that
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 11:51pm On Oct 28, 2016
Yes. That's an invitation to serve. Then the callup letter would follow up afterwards for the Orientation Camp.
Dindook:

Sorry for stressing you, i meant if one have a call up number, is it gurantee that he or she will be invited to serve, is the call up number a gurantee for that
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dindook: 11:55pm On Oct 28, 2016
Adesuwag:
Yes. That's an invitation to serve. Then the callup letter would follow up afterwards for the Orientation Camp.

Thanks.. Will be giving ur number i saw online to some people u will assist in making them serve in there state of choice.. Guess they will start calling you, be nice to them
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 11:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
OK
Dindook:

Thanks.. Will be giving ur number i saw online to some people u will assist in making them serve in there state of choice.. Guess they will start calling you, be nice to them
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Babzbaba: 1:06am On Oct 29, 2016
pls i need your urgent response on my issue....i had done the registeration somwhere else but i didint do the thumb print and never paid to the bank then after a week i decided to check my portal and i found out that i had been given call up number so i was asked to go do the thumb print before i could print out the green card so i had to go do the thumb print then it was loading error, error so after so many tries and calls i couldnt sucessfully do the thumb print on my portal again so the cafe attendant in my new place asked me to do a fresh registeration so i registered afresh with a new gmail but ofcourse same details and immediately i did the thumb print and it was successful and i made the bank payment and it was a smooth processs but its over 46 hours now and i am yet to be evaluated, does it have to do with the previous profile i had? pls help me on this issue asap
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 6:50am On Oct 29, 2016
Are you a foreign trained PCM?[qquote author=Babzbaba post=50592960]pls i need your urgent response on my issue....i had done the registeration somwhere else but i didint do the thumb print and never paid to the bank then after a week i decided to check my portal and i found out that i had been given call up number so i was asked to go do the thumb print before i could print out the green card so i had to go do the thumb print then it was loading error, error so after so many tries and calls i couldnt sucessfully do the thumb print on my portal again so the cafe attendant in my new place asked me to do a fresh registeration so i registered afresh with a new gmail but ofcourse same details and immediately i did the thumb print and it was successful and i made the bank payment and it was a smooth processs but its over 46 hours now and i am yet to be evaluated, does it have to do with the previous profile i had? pls help me on this issue asap[/quote]
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by chiefoboh1(m): 6:52am On Oct 29, 2016
Adesuwag:
No. This won't be a problem provided it carries two names on your other documents.
thanks alot , am gr8tful 4 ur answer. God bless u
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 7:00am On Oct 29, 2016
Babzbaba:
pls i need your urgent response on my issue....i had done the registeration somwhere else but i didint do the thumb print and never paid to the bank then after a week i decided to check my portal and i found out that i had been given call up number so i was asked to go do the thumb print before i could print out the green card so i had to go do the thumb print then it was loading error, error so after so many tries and calls i couldnt sucessfully do the thumb print on my portal again so the cafe attendant in my new place asked me to do a fresh registeration so i registered afresh with a new gmail but ofcourse same details and immediately i did the thumb print and it was successful and i made the bank payment and it was a smooth processs but its over 46 hours now and i am yet to be evaluated, does it have to do with the previous profile i had? pls help me on this issue asap
are you a foreign-trained graduate?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by emdeesodiq(m): 7:49am On Oct 29, 2016
what are the necessary documents needed at camp
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Babzbaba: 8:53am On Oct 29, 2016
Adesuwag:
. Yes i am a foreign-trained graduate
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 8:54am On Oct 29, 2016
Babzbaba:
. Yes i am a foreign-trained graduate
be patient for your documents are being verified. You'd get your callup number in due time.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Babzbaba: 8:58am On Oct 29, 2016
Adesuwag:
. Yes!!!! What could be the problem? Its over 48hrs now and am yet to be evaluated eventhough i have done all necessary.. Could it because i had been evaluated in my previous reg eventhough i didnt do the thumb print and bank payment? I need urgent solution pls
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Babzbaba: 9:04am On Oct 29, 2016
Adesuwag:
be patient for your documents are being verified. You'd get your callup number in due time.
. Thanks i feel a lot better but i want to know if having a fresh registeration after being previously verified just a week ago wont hurt me in anyway? Eventhough i had been verified and given call up nos on the previous one i couldnt go further cos it wont allow me do the thumb print after many tries so i was advised to get another gmail and register afresh and now i have done all d necessary but nt yet evaluated since thurs..27th oct.. Could it be a problem or i shld relax
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 9:21am On Oct 29, 2016
Babzbaba:
. Thanks i feel a lot better but i want to know if having a fresh registeration after being previously verified just a week ago wont hurt me in anyway? Eventhough i had been verified and given call up nos on the previous one i couldnt go further cos it wont allow me do the thumb print after many tries so i was advised to get another gmail and register afresh and now i have done all d necessary but nt yet evaluated since thurs..27th oct.. Could it be a problem or i shld relax
you were previously verified and you got a callup number, yeah? When were you mobilized ab initio? Please be very honest with your reply.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Babzbaba: 9:41am On Oct 29, 2016
Adesuwag:
you were previously verified and you got a callup number, yeah? When were you mobilized ab initio? Please be very honest with your reply.

i dont quite understand your question but yes i had been given a call up number when i first did the registeration last week but i skipped the thumb printing excercise and bank payment and i couldnt successfully do the thumb print again on my portal so i sought for advice and i was told to register afresh with a new gmail and that i have done and i have sucessfully done the thumb printing and made the bank payments but i am yet to be evaluated over 48 hrs now so that has been my worry if it had something to do the with the previous profile
im foreign trained grad.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 9:56am On Oct 29, 2016
Babzbaba:

i dont quite understand your question but yes i had been given a call up number when i first did the registeration last week but i skipped the thumb printing excercise and bank payment and i couldnt successfully do the thumb print again on my portal so i sought for advice and i was told to register afresh with a new gmail and that i have done and i have sucessfully done the thumb printing and made the bank payments but i am yet to be evaluated over 48 hrs now so that has been my worry if it had something to do the with the previous profile
im foreign trained grad.
truth be told, how is it even possible to register with the same details twice. Anyway, just login with your supposed first login and password to your dashboard and complete your finger capturing.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 10:18am On Oct 29, 2016
Attention! Please drop all challenges you might be having here and I'd reply you. Please don't send DM. Thank you.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 10:20am On Oct 29, 2016
@Taeewo: please drop your words here or email broswhizz@gmail.com. Thank you
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by oluwaseun239(m): 10:57am On Oct 29, 2016
Must we go to camp with school ID card? Won't any recognized ID card do?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 11:11am On Oct 29, 2016
oluwaseun239:
Must we go to camp with school ID card? Won't any recognized ID card do?
go with your school ID card or a letter in lieu of this.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by dimejiguy: 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2016
Please can I leave NYSC camp for a very important exam...? If so how do I go about it..?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Babzbaba: 8:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
Adesuwag:
@Taeewo: please drop your words here or email broswhizz@gmail.com. Thank you
. pls i need your urgent response on my issue....i had done the registeration somwhere else but i didint do the thumb print and never paid to the bank then after a week i decided to check my portal and i found out that i had been given call up number so i was asked to go do the thumb print before i could print out the green card so i had to go do the thumb print then it was loading error, error so after so many tries and calls i couldnt sucessfully do the thumb print on my portal again so the cafe attendant in my new place asked me to do a fresh registeration so i registered afresh with a new gmail but ofcourse same details and immediately i did the thumb print and it was successful and i made the bank payment and it was a smooth processs but its over 46 hours now and i am yet to be evaluated, does it have to do with the previous profile i had? pls help me on this issue asap
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Babzbaba: 8:59pm On Oct 29, 2016
Adesuwag:
truth be told, how is it even possible to register with the same details twice. Anyway, just login with your supposed first login and password to your dashboard and complete your finger capturing.
. Bro are you on whatsapp so we cld relate better on this issue. Its the 3rd day now and i am yet to be evaluated... I told you i had previously done the registeration but because i had skipped the finger capturing process it was practically impossible for me to do the thumb print on the profile again eventhough i had been evaluated and given a call up nos. There was nothing i could do further witouth the capturing so i got anoda mail and registered afresh and immediately i did the thumb print on the new profile and made the bank payment but since thurs i have yet to be evaluated. Im sensing a problem pls advise accordingly, thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2016
Babzbaba:
. Bro are you on whatsapp so we cld relate better on this issue. Its the 3rd day now and i am yet to be evaluated... I told you i had previously done the registeration but because i had skipped the finger capturing process it was practically impossible for me to do the thumb print on the profile again eventhough i had been evaluated and given a call up nos. There was nothing i could do further witouth the capturing so i got anoda mail and registered afresh and immediately i did the thumb print on the new profile and made the bank payment but since thurs i have yet to be evaluated. Im sensing a problem pls advise accordingly, thanks
send me a message on broswhizz@gmail.com
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ummeey: 3:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
I have three names on my result, that's surname, name and other name, but only two names are on my green card. Which is my surname and my name. Hope this won't be a problem?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2016
ummeey:
I have three names on my result, that's surname, name and other name, but only two names are on my green card. Which is my surname and my name. Hope this won't be a problem?
it won't be a problem. But, you can get it rectified when you get to camp. Just lodge your complain at the registration point. Cheers.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by sangresan(m): 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2016
Pls,I need a quick response...I am a PCM too...When I wanted to print my call-up number,I found out that there was an error in my DOB...Instead of 30th May,it was changed to April though the year of birth wasnt affected...Pls,do I need to make any change to this or it won't affect me in camp ?...Thanks.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dejiih001(m): 9:45pm On Oct 30, 2016
So as this whole thread is no one can help proffer solution to my NYSC registration problem, my registrations is always stopping mid-way purposely because institution section is not loading. And this has been like this for the past 3 years.

How I wish I can get this registration done.

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.