Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,304 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1082991 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:04am On Nov 15, 2016
Sasuwa:
do corps get meat in their meal in the camp?
Lol. Wishes. Well, in my camp we do have meat on sundays. But it is very small.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:07am On Nov 15, 2016
sambas:
Please any penalty attached if
one comes to the camp like
on the 26th due to far
distance? Imagine Rivers state
to far jigawa state?
Well, you are actually given the grace of 2 days after camp opens. But it is advisable before d day of camp opening, for those travelling from lomg distance.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:12am On Nov 15, 2016
Sasuwa:

a 2nd class upper ,B.sc physics where is likely to be my PPA.
Depemds on state nd so many factors. If organisations ask for physics graduates, then you have more chance. Position your mind for school, but with luck on your side you can get ministry or private firm job. Lastly, participate in camp.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 15, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
Depemds on state nd so many factors. If organisations ask for physics graduates, then you have more chance. Position your mind for school, but with luck on your side you can get ministry or private firm job. Lastly, participate in camp.

What kind of activities are Available in camp that one can involve themselves in? Can I bring along my chess set?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Sasuwa(f): 12:43pm On Nov 15, 2016
do nysc still post corpers to private firms like telecom industries, oil and gas etc?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by DaVinciii(m): 1:52pm On Nov 15, 2016
Please is there anywhere to play/watch football matches on camp?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 1:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
Sasuwa:
do nysc still post corpers to private firms like telecom industries, oil and gas etc?
NYSC post everywhere except the banking industry and oil & gas
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ambient: 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2016
I don't know whether this question has been asked. My way have a mistake with the date of birth should I swear affidavit. Please help
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
Funkeadeoye:

What kind of activities are Available in camp that one can involve themselves in? Can I bring along my chess set?
Obs, red cross, platoon leaders, utility, band, socials such as dance and drama. About chess, yes you can. As long as it is not metallic.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
Sasuwa:
No. But if the company request for cos members, they are posted there
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2016
DaVinciii:
Please is there anywhere to play/watch football matches on camp?
Mammy market
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2016
ambient:
I don't know whether this question has been asked. My way have a mistake with the date of birth should I swear affidavit. Please help
If it is not more than 30, you can correct it in camp. just get the needed documents. but if it is above 30, you will need to write letter to waec to rectify it.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by uzore: 4:38pm On Nov 15, 2016
Hi every1...are we 2 go to camp a day b4 d orientation day, especially 4 dos hu stay long distance...becos I was contemplatin weda I will b allowed to stay in camp d night b4 d orientation day...tanx guyz
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
uzore:
Hi every1...are we 2 go to camp a day b4 d orientation day, especially 4 dos hu stay long distance...becos I was contemplatin weda I will b allowed to stay in camp d night b4 d orientation day...tanx guyz
Yes, you will be allowed
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Kraspo(m): 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2016
Sasuwa:
i have some couple of questions to ask, 1- how much do i need for my stay in the camp?
2- is the first month allowance paid in the nysc camp physically?
3- do ppa give free accomodation

cc: kraspo adesuwag

You need 20k The 1st allawee is paid in camp The accommodation is not always guaranteed
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by OTOBLUZY: 11:24pm On Nov 15, 2016
Pls help o is this mid night the deadline for printing of green card...the green card i have with me is black and white not green
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by CallmeAbbey: 6:05am On Nov 16, 2016
hi,
my sister just discovered she is pregnant after successfully completed her online registration as a single and she does not want to miss this batch. pls, what is her chance from nysc? and what can she do to go with this batch?
Thank you
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jameek(m): 7:09am On Nov 16, 2016
Sasuwa:
do corps get meat in their meal in the camp?

Sasuwa, lol. Funny and interesting question. Lol. Are you a Tiv lady?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 8:41am On Nov 16, 2016
CallmeAbbey:
hi,
my sister just discovered she is pregnant after successfully completed her online registration as a single and she does not want to miss this batch. pls, what is her chance from nysc? and what can she do to go with this batch?
Thank you
pregnant women are quite delicate and they are given prompt attention in camp during registration. Your sister should come for her registration in camp, get documented, explain the situation on ground to her platoon inspector and humbly request for exeat. She'd only need to return for her posting letter on the final day in camp.

She should never remain in camp cos the camp activities aren't favorable to pregnant women.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dindook: 8:51am On Nov 16, 2016
Adesuwag:
pregnant women are quite delicate and they are given prompt attention in camp during registration. Your sister should come for her registration in camp, get documented, explain the situation on ground to her platoon inspector and humbly request for exeat. She'd only need to return for her posting letter on the final day in camp.

She should never remain in camp cos the camp activities aren't favorable to pregnant women.

Since you are in nysc ict department, you never said anything concerning the rumours of the stream 2 things, i belive you should have a good information about it since you indicated you in the system, whats your opinion bro?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:02am On Nov 16, 2016
OTOBLUZY:
Pls help o is this mid night the deadline for printing of green card...the green card i have with me is black and white not green
Lol, you can print your green card anytime anyday. just a coloured copy of green card nd 2 photocopies are enough.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:07am On Nov 16, 2016
Dindook:

Since you are in nysc ict department, you never said anything concerning the rumours of the stream 2 things, i belive you should have a good information about it since you indicated you in the system, whats your opinion bro?
He might not really know. But the general believe is that there is just one stream. The implication of this is that camps will be over crowded.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dreydoe(m): 10:13am On Nov 16, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
He might not really know. But the general believe is that there is just one stream. The implication of this is that camps will be over crowded.
Quick question pls. as per foriegn graduate is it necessary to come to camp with evaluation letter cuz my school stl Say's its not ready 4rm abuja..hope this evaluation letter won't be a problem in camp..
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:16am On Nov 16, 2016
CallmeAbbey:
hi,
Thank you
Well, she can go. She doesnt have any problem. Incase she doesnt want to participate in camp activities, she can get a document proving she is pregnant.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:21am On Nov 16, 2016
Dreydoe:
Quick question pls. as per foriegn graduate is it necessary to come to camp with evaluation letter cuz my school stl Say's its not ready 4rm abuja..hope this evaluation letter won't be a problem in camp..
If it is ready, kindly go with it. if not, still go to camp nd explain. As long as you can print your call up letter. You are good to go
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dreydoe(m): 10:23am On Nov 16, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
If it is ready, kindly go with it. if not, still go to camp nd explain. As long as you can print your call up letter. You are good to go
aiit..thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 16, 2016
LogoDWhiz, tanks 4 attandn 2 questions, pls ansa, am a nursing mom, is there still need for me 2 buy the white shorts and polo, white canvas, plenty photocopies and passport, since i wnt stay in camp, tanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 11:42am On Nov 16, 2016
Dindook:

there will be no stream 2. There would be Batch A17 early next year.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:49pm On Nov 16, 2016
dunamit:
LogoDWhiz, tanks 4 attandn 2 questions, pls ansa, am a nursing mom, is there still need for me 2 buy the white shorts and polo, white canvas, plenty photocopies and passport, since i wnt stay in camp, tanks
Lol, what if you are posted to a state far from home? well, to your question, you will be required to where the white top nd short for your duration in camp. and remember, you will have to be around on the swearing-in day. About photocopies, you will need it as you will have to register too. 2 photocopies each are enough
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:56pm On Nov 16, 2016
Dindook:

Well, i have a contrary info to what i posted earlier. This is what i have to say,there is element of truth in every rumour.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Mandyfrizz1(f): 4:21pm On Nov 16, 2016
CallmeAbbey:
hi,
Thank you
she should still go to camp , and inform them for an exclusion letter I guess

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.