Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1082991 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by sosire: 11:50am On Nov 19, 2016
Adesuwag:
hmm....this is a somewhat funny question. Be calm and you'd get a good posting. When you get to any state of deployment, holla at me. Cheers.

Adesuwag ,kindly send me your number.
Hamzatolabisi02@gmail.com
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by sosire: 3:23pm On Nov 19, 2016
Pls is these items truly what one should take to camp?

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2016
sosire:
Pls is these items truly what one should take to camp?
the copies of those documents are astronomical. You can go with just 5 copies. Besides, you'd get a good photocopying stand in camp.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
sosire:

Adesuwag ,kindly send me your number.
Hamzatolabisi02@gmail.com
Check your Mailbox, Miss Amusat Abidemi
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by sosire: 8:51pm On Nov 19, 2016
[quote author=Adesuwag post=51175544]Check your Mailbox, Miss Amusat Abidemi[/quote

Thanks swt
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by sosire: 8:54pm On Nov 19, 2016
Adesuwag:
Check your Mailbox, Miss Amusat Abidemi

Thanks swt
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ufondunenye(f): 9:27am On Nov 20, 2016
Abeg is it true that stainless flask for food is not the type needed in camp,cos dts d one I intended carrying,but a friend of mine told me that dey don't allow stainless flask.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Olan1y1: 2:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
Copper weeee weeee weeee
Please, help to rebroadcast this:
_BlESSING TRAVELS AND TOURS LIMITED…the low-fare traveling agent you can trust... for coppers
2015/2016 BATCH-B NYSC ORIENTATION PROGRAMME
Home to Camp, a Journey of Fruitful End.
This organization is fully aware of your patience and heartily appreciate it beyond measures..
PRICE LIST
S/N STATE AMOUNT(₦)
1. ABIA 6,500
2. ADAMAWA 11, 500
3. AKWA IBOM 7, 500
4. ANAMBRA 5, 500
5. BAUCHI 9, 000
6. BAYELSA 6, 000
7. BENUE 7, 000
8. BORNO 13, 000
9. CROSS RIVER 9, 500
10. DELTA 4, 800
11. EDO 4, 000
12. EKITI --------
13. ENUGU 5, 800
14. GOMBE 9, 500
15. IMO 5, 800
16. JIGAWA 8, 700
17. KADUNA 7, 800
18. KANO 7, 800
19. KATSINA 8, 300
20. KEBBI 8, 500
21. KOGI 5, 000
22. KWARA 4, 000
23. LAGOS --------
24. NIGER 6, 500
25. NASSARAWA 7, 500
26. OGUN ------
27. ONDO ------
28. OSUN ------
29. OYO ------
30. PLATEAU 8, 000
31. RIVERS 7, 000
32. SOKOTO 8, 500
33. TARABA 12, 000
34. YOBE 11, 000
35. ZAMFARA 9, 000
36. F.C.T 7, 000
the NOTE:
1. All reservations and bookings will be closed by 12p:m on Wednesday, the 23rd of November, 2016.
2. All buses will leave LASU campus for their respective destination at exactly 8:30a:m except for Bornu, Taraba, Yobe and Adamawa buses that will leave earlier. PLEASE, NO AFRICAN TIME!
3. Payment for reservation and booking is either by cash at our office or a bank deposit into the company's account with its details as follows:
Come down with cash and collect your tickets......
To sum up, we urge you not to delay your reservation to hinder meaningful preservation.
Thanks for traveling with us.
For more information, please call any of the numbers below:
LoLADE: 09 035 3978 42
Focus: 0802 721 500
Olaniyi: 07088337244
OR
Visit us @ AJ center , Lagos State University, Ojo Campus, Lagos.........
Let's move together in 1 voice
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by George22016(m): 7:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
Darkchocolate:

I have answered this question so many times in numerous forms. Nysc gives you a month s grace to sort out your ppa. That doesnt mean you shoukd pretend not to have sorted out your ppa to go off travelling. If your camp finishes on 14th, you will be expected to have sorted everything out by 14th jan. Not all work places close for xmas. The ministry doesnt. You might not come to work on 25th but no 'xmas holiday'. The only other way is to hope you are posted to a school, then come to an arrangement with the school. Etc.

BTW nysc does not allow travel outside your posted state without written authorisation from either your LGA or state coordinator (outside country). If they find you, you may have your service year extended and disciplined. So make sure whatever you are doing, you are in agreement with your ppa and they won't rat you out. Simples.

pls dark chocolate, can u help me on this?I am thinking of postponing my Nysc till next year February tho I have paid and gotten my call up number.how do I go about it.Actually its my younger sister that's even helping me to goggle search and type this out
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2016
George22016:

pls dark chocolate, can u help me on this?I am thinking of postponing my Nysc till next year February tho I have paid and gotten my call up number.how do I go about it.Actually its my younger sister that's even helping me to goggle search and type this out
who says there would be orientation camp in February? If you miss this Batch 16B, you'd have to notify your school about it (if your are Nigerian trained). The school would re-upload your details on the NYSC DATABASE for you to be remobilized. And when the portal is opened again for registration of the next batch, all you need do is click on 'revalidate'.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Samtenjor: 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
Please any one here should help me i schooled in cotonou but i dont have an international pasport because i cross border with my i d card how do i do it thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
Samtenjor:
Please any one here should help me i schooled in cotonou but i dont have an international pasport because i cross border with my i d card how do i do it thanks
send a mail to info@nysc.gov.ng
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Samtenjor: 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
If it is ready, kindly go with it. if not, still go to camp nd explain. As long as you can print your call up letter. You are good to go
pls i schooled in cotnou but i dont have an international passport what do i do
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Samtenjor: 9:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
Adesuwag:
send a mail to info@nysc.gov.ng
thanks i just did am grateful
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
Samtenjor:
thanks i just did am grateful
you are welcome
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
Samtenjor:
pls i schooled in cotnou but i dont have an international passport what do i do
No idea on what you can do. but do u av ecowas passport, kindly visit the nearest nysc state ict for more info
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:00pm On Nov 20, 2016
George22016:

Well, stream 2 is by jan. if you can't wait till then. then wait till next batch. what you have to do is to simply not print your call up letter nd let it be like that.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by popy35: 11:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
Good evening. Please how do you advise someone who already has a job to redeploy back to the state of his or her job without faking a medical certificate or getting married? Thank you.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by George22016(m): 11:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
Adesuwag:
who says there would be orientation camp in February? If you miss this Batch 16B, you'd have to notify your school about it (if your are Nigerian trained). The school would re-upload your details on the NYSC DATABASE for you to be remobilized. And when the portal is opened again for registration of the next batch, all you need do is click on 'revalidate'.

I am a foreign student
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by George22016(m): 11:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
Adesuwag:
you are welcome
I can go January. I don't need to print my call up letter right
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:46pm On Nov 20, 2016
popy35:
Good evening. Please how do you advise someone who already has a job to redeploy back to the state of his or her job without faking a medical certificate or getting married? Thank you.
Apart from security issues, no way
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by popy35: 11:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
Apart from security issues, no way
Thanks for your response.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Sasuwa(f): 5:23am On Nov 21, 2016
has anyone seen where he/she is been posted?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Fatherherokay(m): 6:29am On Nov 21, 2016
IMPORTANT NYSC NEWS: For your safety and quick environmental adaptation, and as NYSC is on the verge again, save your friends and family members from the stress of LANGUAGE BARRIERS through the use of this app that teaches you YORUBA, HAUSA AND IGBO with ease using a *text and audio training*. You can also do a live chat with all members across all institutions in Nigeria(interesting for all Nigerian undergraduates and graduates). Also av an access to ICERADIO, Latest job and scholarship news and general Nigeria news. SHARE AND REBROADCAST AS YOU CAN HELP A FRIEND

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.waleibrahim.icenaija

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Booheema(f): 7:44am On Nov 21, 2016
Why don't I see any icon for call up letter on my page o? Abi Na stream 2 things?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by intruder15(m): 7:46am On Nov 21, 2016
pls which colour of sweater should i carry to camp? Heard white. Must it be white? Cuz to get white colour sweater for market no be beans o
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by tblaq: 9:05am On Nov 21, 2016
Any one poster to Kano state should Holla for any enquiries about the state...08030512632...though am an ex copper so I tink I have lots of info abt K-Town city
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Kutenluvly(f): 10:00am On Nov 21, 2016
Please can I go with stream 2 if am in stream 1? What do I do because my documents are not ready
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 11:03am On Nov 21, 2016
George22016:

send a mail to nyscsupport@nysc.gov.ng
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 11:04am On Nov 21, 2016
Booheema:
Why don't I see any icon for call up letter on my page o? Abi Na stream 2 things?
yes
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 11:14am On Nov 21, 2016
George22016:

please don't risk it. You MIGHT be moved to another batch outrightly. But, just send a mail to info@nysc.gov.ng or nyscsupport@nysc.gov.ng to be doubly sure. Cheers.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Fatherherokay(m): 12:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
IMPORTANT NYSC NEWS: For your safety and quick environmental adaptation, and as NYSC is on the verge again, save your friends and family members from the stress of LANGUAGE BARRIERS through the use of this app that teaches you YORUBA, HAUSA or IGBO with ease using a *text and audio training*. It teaches you all conversation like COUNTING MONEY, LIFE THREAT, TRANSPORT, ROMANTIC, MARKET, HEALTH, GREETINGS, etc. You can also do a live chat with all members across all institutions in Nigeria(interesting for all Nigerian undergraduates and graduates). Also av an access to ICERADIO, Latest job and scholarship news and general Nigeria news. SHARE THKS AS YOU CAN HELP A FRIEND

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.waleibrahim.icenaija

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.