Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,571 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. (10835 Views)

Biodun Okeowo Caught Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story / Is Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle The Hottest Model Below 16? / 'Toyo Baby' - Is Olayode Juliana The Hottest Actress In Nollywood Below 30? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
Davehunk:

Thanks Mamie... kiss
wink
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by sugarp(f): 5:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
Pls how old are u You look good but this act is not acceptable.

1 Like

Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Davehunk: 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
Wow! What's up with guys saying I'm too big with this ish, loosen up guys, it's just for fun, damn! What's life without some lil fun once in while?

3 Likes

Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 30, 2015
Margauxluv:

cn we see You?

Yes you can darling,

IN YOUR DREAMS
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
Davehunk:

For real dude?

Lmao!!! grin

Yesss Boss,

We are having fun here too grin
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Idydarling(f): 8:35pm On Sep 30, 2015
gat a crush on you Mr

1 Like

Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by 400billionman: 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
Fine boy.

Full fledged man. You try..
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by 400billionman: 8:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
Davehunk:
Wow! What's up with guys saying I'm too big with this ish, loosen up guys, it's just for fun, damn! What's life without some lil fun once in while?

How old are you ?
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Davehunk: 9:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
godfwee:

Yesss Boss,

We are having fun here too grin

Exactly! Dunno why guys are just too serious, it's all fun buddy nothing much.
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Davehunk: 9:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
Idydarling:
gat a crush on you Mr

Thanks dear, I'm honored.
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Davehunk: 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2015
400billionman:

How old are you ?

How old are you giving me?

2 Likes

Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by bomasek(m): 10:54pm On Sep 30, 2015
Catfish angry
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by nuelzy: 12:45am On Oct 01, 2015
some gays myt be over-heating....

just saying
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Nobody: 5:15am On Oct 01, 2015
I suspect Sweetorgasm is the one behind this moniker.
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 01, 2015
Davehunk:

Exactly! Dunno why guys are just too serious, it's all fun buddy nothing much.

Some feminine guys grin can take things too serious.
That is just wrong
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 01, 2015
grin grin grin na why I wan go back to the gym!!!!...so my abs will return back to the way it was before I stopped going to the gym......@op if u want me to rate you,first of all 1..you will write ur moniker on a paper with ur face showing and post the picture here........grin

2.secondly you will tell me your original moniker which u were using before because I am certain you are an old nairalander who created a new moniker to create this thread..grin don't ask me how I know,ur way of writing comments is the same with a nairalander I know..I won't say the name..grin

3.....I did a Google image search on the pictures u posted and the details am seeing is contradictory to what.....I no go complete am....grin

4....even if you are the one,honestly I think the thread is childish...am not trying to bully you or insult u but just want to be sincere with u,opening a thread and asking people to rate you shows a high level of low self esteem and childishness.u might say OK you just want to have fun,but bro there are better mature ways to have fun...creating a thread like this is a NO NO for me..as I dey look u sef u go Don dey ur early or late 30's ...you Don old pass all this things na...grin...bro join me make we go make money through modelling contract...it is better to make money with ur beauty than creating childish thread with it..grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Davehunk: 4:18pm On Oct 01, 2015
^^^^^

I'm not here to get validated by anybody, least of all you, so if you not rating it, it's cool by me, I'll go with da flow.

So nigga, your no 1 - scratch that!

No 2 scratch that as well as i don't even know what you talking about.

No 3 pls go ahead and post any result about you google search, i challenge you on this.

No 4, i dunno why some of you have this dictatorial tendencies in you, why da hell will you tell me how to have my fun, the world is free world buddy, you do ya thing, i do mine. What i take as fun to you may be boring or childish, the same goes vice versa, so, chill out men, stop thinking everyone would see fun the way you see it. Like i said before, it's free world, live and let others live. Peace out.

1 Like

Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by missshawry: 7:58pm On Oct 01, 2015
Wooooow......u r hawt...... Falling already giv ya 10/10.
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by missshawry: 8:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
Davehunk:
More pics

U r hawt my type of man. tongue
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by KeriBaby(f): 8:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
This is totally childish and it's even worse coming from a man

I wonder how this is fun for a grown man like u
tufiakwa

Fake people everywhere

2 Likes

Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by lulukay(f): 8:43pm On Oct 01, 2015
On a scale of 1-10 can I give u my number grin although it's 11digits shocked

3 Likes

Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Gloryblossom(f): 8:50am On Oct 02, 2015
Sorry dude ur tatoo spoilt it all,do what pleases God not men.huh
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Margauxluv(f): 10:38am On Oct 02, 2015
godfwee:

Yes you can darling,
IN YOUR DREAMS

funny
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by STILESGANG: 11:21am On Oct 02, 2015
You look good
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
Margauxluv:

cn we see You?

We wud like to see you too grin
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Margauxluv(f): 1:50am On Oct 03, 2015
godfwee:

in Ur dreams too. tongue
godfwee:

in Ur dreams too.
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 03, 2015
Margauxluv:

in Ur dreams too. tongue

in Ur dreams too.

Haha, do not pay evil for evil *so says d bible* grin
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Margauxluv(f): 12:02pm On Oct 03, 2015
godfwee:

Haha, do not pay evil for evil *so says d bible* grin

Lol indeed
so...
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by rosy4u(f): 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2015
Bros u try....
9/10 for u ..... But my boo is cuter tongue
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
Margauxluv:

Lol indeed

so...

So I want to see you now
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Margauxluv(f): 10:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
godfwee:

So I want to see you now

Here I Am
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by pbs4real(m): 11:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
sugarp:
Pls how old are u You look good but this act is not acceptable.
ur dp tho undecided I dey suspect u sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sabina Altynbekova, The Volleyball Player That Is Turning Heads All Over. / Why Did Kris Okotie Dump Sola Salako? / Who Said Mercy Johnson Is Not Beautiful? See Photos Guys Prepare To Faint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.