Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:39 AM

14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. (11453 Views)

14 Signs That You Are With The Guy You Want To Marry / 14 Signs A Relationship Won't Last Very Long / 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. by redgem(f): 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2015
wristbangle:

Lol we no do anything oo
I meant tosyne2much wants to spoil me....
Re: 14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. by redgem(f): 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2015
wristbangle:

Lol we no do anything oo
Re: 14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. by wristbangle: 5:54pm On Sep 30, 2015
redgem:

Tosyne, no spoil my only gem for me oo cheesy
Re: 14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. by tommychow(m): 6:27pm On Sep 30, 2015
redgem:

Lol.... Just see who is talking!!! Hahaha smh

Listen to the message not the messenger. Hearken to my wise words and save yourself. A word is enough...
Re: 14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. by tosyne2much(m): 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
wristbangle:

Tosyne, no spoil my only gem for me oo cheesy
The babe eyes wey don open tay tay cheesy
Re: 14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. by Yksoul(m): 9:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
U KNOW A GUY CAN SHOW ALL THESE BEHAVIOURS AND LATER DUMP U.SISTER,U BETTER PRAY
Re: 14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. by redgem(f): 9:45pm On Sep 30, 2015
Yksoul:
U KNOW A GUY CAN SHOW ALL THESE BEHAVIOURS AND LATER DUMP U.SISTER,U BETTER PRAY

Brother, I know oh!!! Everything is just prayers cos the devil has his own way of working
Re: 14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. by redgem(f): 11:19am On Oct 01, 2015
tommychow:

Listen to the message not the messenger. Hearken to my wise words and save yourself. A word is enough...

I've heard you.....bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of A Guy And A Lady Placed Inside A Pineapple Found / Is It Safe For A Man To Lick The Down During S*x? / I Really Love Him But What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.