Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,031 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Saraki: CCB Member Says Chairman Breached Bureau’s Procedure - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: CCB Member Says Chairman Breached Bureau’s Procedure (28717 Views)

Saraki: CCB In Fresh Move Against Senators, Reps / Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV / Saraki CCB Trial.... Why The Silence By Close Associates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: CCB Member Says Chairman Breached Bureau’s Procedure by Abeyjide: 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
another propaganda by saraki
Re: Saraki: CCB Member Says Chairman Breached Bureau’s Procedure by 989900: 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2015
chukwudi44:

Lolz I am not the one who has been floored by Saraki over and over again grin grin You should say that to your Jagagbantis

Oh! I get where this love for Saraki is coming from; you hate Tinubu so much ( 'cause he chased Ebele 'commot') to the extent that, you'd rather the country's interests are sabotaged, than 'Sarathief' pay for his crimes against humanity. cheesy
Re: Saraki: CCB Member Says Chairman Breached Bureau’s Procedure by favourlove1: 1:31pm On Sep 30, 2015
chukwudi44:

That is what section 3(d) is for,the act requires the person to confirm the declarations or make corrections if any oversight may have led to some wrong declaration.It is only after such a confirmation and an anomaly is still detected before the CCB can head to the tribunal.The CCB chairman obviously acting on the proddings of their political paymasters quickly rushed to the CCT!! They would end up disgracing themselves as the trial unfolds
talking about a hunter being hunted. Good. The chairman should also b probed
Re: Saraki: CCB Member Says Chairman Breached Bureau’s Procedure by luvmijeje(f): 1:34pm On Sep 30, 2015
When the judgment comes in, Saraki should go the to appeal court on the ground of procedural error.
Re: Saraki: CCB Member Says Chairman Breached Bureau’s Procedure by davico2006(m): 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
The CCB chairman should be sack because his incompentence have shown since the trial of Jagaban in 2011 according to the CCB members and now Saraki or the same thing will surely happen in the nearest future.
Re: Saraki: CCB Member Says Chairman Breached Bureau’s Procedure by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
You are indeed foolish,so saraki and not buhari should be probed even when the latter couldn't account for a bigger sum of 2.8billion dollars of petroleum ministry funds under his care cos he had an f9 in maths uhn?
Bastard!
ExInferis:

A man who worked a total of 5 years, 3 of them as an intern, claimed to be worth 14 billion in the aftermath of a failed bank they ran aground, and you're here comparing it with 217 million?

Probing the source of wealth is more important than suspecting one stole, because that's what proves or disproves your suspicions.

The flamboyant lifestyle of a public servant such as saraki requires a probe. The mentality of exonerating crooks for lack of solid evidence when their very lifestyle and acquisitions are a big pointer to probable crime is our undoing. All over the advanced world public servants are carefully watched for signs of corruption, except nigeria where even mere caitious curiosity is derided as "witch hunting" and "innocent until proven guilty". How do we prove whether one is a which or not if we dont hunt them when all the visible signs of withccraft are there? How do we prove guilt or innocence if we do not probe and prosecute when there's good grounds for suspicion?

YOu people's idea of fighting corruption and following the law is pretty funny.
Re: Saraki: CCB Member Says Chairman Breached Bureau’s Procedure by lekhi: 3:51pm On Sep 30, 2015
chukwudi44:

That is what section 3(d) is for,the act requires the person to confirm the declarations or make corrections if any oversight may have led to some wrong declaration.It is only after such a confirmation and an anomaly is still detected before the CCB can head to the tribunal.The CCB chairman obviously acting on the proddings of their political paymasters quickly rushed to the CCT!! They would end up disgracing themselves as the trial unfolds
Chukwudi44 I failed to see your point or what you are talking about....are you justifying saraki or condemning the act that this dude is a known criminal. For what it what all this might just be a face off to show buhari is a no nonsense man nothing but arraigned fight.
Re: Saraki: CCB Member Says Chairman Breached Bureau’s Procedure by benedicts(m): 3:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
Can someone just tell these CCB people to put their house in order before disturbing saraki? Is. He d only. News in the country?
Re: Saraki: CCB Member Says Chairman Breached Bureau’s Procedure by uboma(m): 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
dammytosh:
What if i was the one that spoke on condition of anonimity.

F00lish journalists.

Instead of getting over excited on politics sponsored media.

I will wait for thw outcome of the trial

With the twist of events, don't wait till the trial date because the outcome is already known.

Nigeria, always a laughing stock to the rest of the world.

Saraki's lawyers could not even uncover this great flaw on the part of the tribunal. What a shame!
Re: Saraki: CCB Member Says Chairman Breached Bureau’s Procedure by tony47(m): 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
Under declaration of assets shouldn't be a crime as in the case of Saraki since the assets not declared can be adjudged to be forfeited if proven in a court of competent jurisdiction.

However, what Nigerians should protest is over-declaration of assets with intent to steal or compromise while in office to makeup for those nonexistent assets.
I hope this would have been what suppose to be than waisting time to what is not relevant my brother.
Re: Saraki: CCB Member Says Chairman Breached Bureau’s Procedure by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
lekhi:

Chukwudi44 I failed to see your point or what you are talking about....are you justifying saraki or condemning the act that this dude is a known criminal. For what it what all this might just be a face off to show buhari is a no nonsense man nothing but arraigned fight.

Known criminal? Bros hope you dont mind listing for me the crimes Saraki has been convicted of in the past?
Re: Saraki: CCB Member Says Chairman Breached Bureau’s Procedure by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
luvmijeje:
When the judgment comes in, Saraki should go the to appeal court on the ground of procedural error.

While dont you wait for the Judgement to come before talking about Saraki going to the appeal court.From the look of things the CCB would be the ones goinf to the appeal court to appeal against Saraki's acquital.What you dont know about law is that no matter how compromised a Judge is,he cannever manipulate a very obvious case!! The CCB has a very bad case and Saraki is most definitely going to escape without even going to the appeal court.
Re: Saraki: CCB Member Says Chairman Breached Bureau’s Procedure by Arabs999: 8:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
This case is Dead. The only thing that remains is Burial
Re: Saraki: CCB Member Says Chairman Breached Bureau’s Procedure by Ghandi12: 9:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
The filthy trickster always trying to compromise every process. Sarakism is gradually becoming a neo-physilosophical movement for stealing, arrogance, treachery, slandering and manipulation.

Can someone identify one good value one can point to children as a legacy from Sarakism. Good people need to clean their tables, stand firm, eschew all temptations and reject evil in all forms.

In Baba we still believe. Opportunities are knocking for many upright Nigerians (especially in Judiciary and Law enforcement) to engrave their name in gold by showing corruption can be annihilated in our system.

Judges and Tribunal Heads should be courageous and dauntless. We have seen them sentencing maggi stealer, unemployed graduate and poor peasant to prison. They should see the likes of Saraki as common criminals and not waste time in sending them to jail with slightest filch.

If Baba failed I am afraid we should start praying for revolution.
Re: Saraki: CCB Member Says Chairman Breached Bureau’s Procedure by Nobody: 2:20am On Oct 01, 2015
They should see the likes of Saraki as common criminals and not waste time in sending them to jail with slightest filch.

Oponu Judges do not just send anyone to jail!! They only convict based on the facts before them.If you have any dirtt on Saraki better go to court or forever shut up
Re: Saraki: CCB Member Says Chairman Breached Bureau’s Procedure by lekhi: 8:36am On Oct 03, 2015
chukwudi44:

Known criminal? Bros hope you dont mind listing for me the ,crimes Saraki has been convicted of in the past?

Bro let forget known and unknown me and you know he ain't an angel am close to the oloyes dynasty a little, I think I know one or two things about him.just yesterday the pdp were calling for his head today they asking him to lead them on dont be surprised tomorrow they might be the one calling for his execution or droping him rather for a preferred choice.....what we do with politics in this part of the country is we build a buy and sell principal ounce you aint selling nor buying you aint relevant no middle man.the main reason most of them left pdp is the fact they knew the people wanted to try something new forget buhari if pdp as pick another sensible candidate different from gej they might have won....pple were so done with is administration and the sarakis and co were aware they want to stay relevant so they took a jump not 4 any oder reasons but future ambition and probability of achieving that with apc gov is slim so he might just go with pdp.....another thing I want you to take note is the presidency tinubu apc or Watever u or anyone might believe are torturing him aint ready to displace him, they know it bad for business all they just doing his check and balance
Re: Saraki: CCB Member Says Chairman Breached Bureau’s Procedure by chrisblack: 10:34am On Oct 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I'm tired of Saraki news, What is this rubbish?...When will this useless government headed by a senile dull man begin providing the promised dividends of "change".

Anyways, After all said and done, I know Saraki will still remain the Senate president.
All despicable zombies can go to hades.
you guys are just busy robing your ego's. Go and read the constitution properly.it says 'may'.From my own interpretation the word may means a choice to or not.there are 3 members of. The CCT.who is this member that the name cannot be printed.many eminent lawyers have spoken on this.they all agreed that the discretion belongs to the CCT to ask for written letter or to summon an accuse directly to the Tribunal. The case of Tinubu was totally dffrent.many of us are very conversant with that case.he was not discharged base on technical faults rather on facts.
This was a man who had a foreign account ever before he became a governor ,this account he said he opened years back for payment of the school fees of his children.and the account was dormant years before he became a governor. They checked and discovered throughout his stint as the governor of lagos one dime never entered or left the account.So the case was thrown out for lack of evidence.Anyway amongst the media Punch,the Nation are APC sympathizers while vanguard ,tribune and this day are PDP with their TV arm AIT.
The question I keep asking is what is saraki afraid of.if I am accused I would look for every means to prove my innocence, intact every opportunity will be to my advantage. I will only be screaming paying people(Igbo youths despite the ohaneze youth Sec Gen coming to Channels TV to claim that Tinubu was bringing people to protest only for channels to get there and discover it was the same Ohaneeze that organized youths to come and show solidarity support for Saraki when even his own kwara people have not gone toAbua to do the same)to support me when I know a guilty.
The question his simple ifhe knows he is not guilty.h should willing submit himself even when the government choose to withdraw the case ,he must insist they carry on.I bet he will never
Re: Saraki: CCB Member Says Chairman Breached Bureau’s Procedure by chrisblack: 10:52am On Oct 03, 2015
[quote author=Mogidi post=38526276][/quote]Mo-Agidi go and read the constitutional provision setting Up CCB and CCT. I always argue with those that think you've got nothing upstairs. Am starting to believe them.
Re: Saraki: CCB Member Says Chairman Breached Bureau’s Procedure by chrisblack: 11:14am On Oct 03, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

For me, if you have 3 cars and I ask you, "how many cars do you have", then you reply "just two". Even when I found out that you have three, I wouldn't accuse you of being a criminal rather of negligence or oversight but if it happens that you own one car instead of the two you claimed then I have to review my alliance with you and deprecate the trust I reposed on you.

That's my judgment.
then your judgment his very wrong. Imagine your type given an opportunity to govern your village you will definitely ruin that place.Try that in the US I bet you its jail. Under-declaration of ones assets is a crime.why do you have to under declare in the first place,mind you CCB's declaration is under oath.people tend to under declare in other to his fraudulent assests or try to project an image of living within their means or trying to play the common man syndrome.rember the case of ananahnias and his wife saphira in the bible.they got killed by the holy spirit for under declaring .So for you to come here and says its nothing wrong it means you case might end up just line Ana and his wife.Please take note and 'Change'
Re: Saraki: CCB Member Says Chairman Breached Bureau’s Procedure by chrisblack: 11:18am On Oct 03, 2015
chukwudi44:

The way these hypocrites over hyped this trial while downplaying Fashola's. More grievious N217m scam amazes me!!! False decalarion of asset and hyper-inflation of contracts,i was begining to wonder which was the weightier of the two.
A fellow citizen like you wrote a petition to CCB concerning Saraki ,nothing stops you from doing that if you have your facts.
Re: Saraki: CCB Member Says Chairman Breached Bureau’s Procedure by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 03, 2015
chrisblack:
then your judgment his very wrong. Imagine your type given an opportunity to govern your village you will definitely ruin that place.Try that in the US I bet you its jail. Under-declaration of ones assets is a crime.why do you have to under declare in the first place,mind you CCB's declaration is under oath.people tend to under declare in other to hid fraudulent assests or try to project an image of living within their means or trying to play the common man syndrome.rember the case of ananahnias and his wife saphira in the bible.they got killed by the holy spirit for under declaring .So for you to come here and says its nothing wrong it means you case might end up just line Ana and his wife.Please take note and 'Change'

Did you understand the point i was trying to make at all? Under or over declaration of assets and outright embezzlement which is weightier an offence in the eyes of the law?
Re: Saraki: CCB Member Says Chairman Breached Bureau’s Procedure by chrisblack: 12:08pm On Oct 03, 2015
chukwudi44:

Did you understand the point i was trying to make at all? Under or over declaration of assets and outright embezzlement which is weightier an offence in the eyes of the law?
both are guilty under the law so what's your point
Re: Saraki: CCB Member Says Chairman Breached Bureau’s Procedure by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
Like CCB chainman ,like the equally useless CCT chairman
Re: Saraki: CCB Member Says Chairman Breached Bureau’s Procedure by blazetitov: 5:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
chukwudi44:
Like CCB chainman ,like the equally useless CCT chairman

You remembered your thread today. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mr abobaku tongue tongue
Re: Saraki: CCB Member Says Chairman Breached Bureau’s Procedure by PassingShot(m): 5:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
chukwudi44:

Has the CCT passed judgement in the case? No matter how compromised the tribunal may be,they cant really rule against Saraki in the face of all these anomalies!!b section 3(d) of the CCB act was not adhered to and hence the trial is just another waste of time and media show.
How does it make you feel now that the Supreme Court has slammed your paymaster?

He will not only be removed but also be jailed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Bagudu With Car-Maker, Muzzamil Umar (Photos) / Acting IG Of Police, Kayode Egbetokun Officially Assumes Office (Video) / Fayose: Police Get 102 Petitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.