Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Wetin Eyes Dey Find E Go See - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wetin Eyes Dey Find E Go See (1594 Views)

Wetin The Girl At The Middle Dey Find? {picture} / I Dey Find Girl To Fvck For Lagos. / I Dey Find Nigerian Wife(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wetin Eyes Dey Find E Go See by stvick4u2(m): 12:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
All sniffers be warned.

1 Share

Re: Wetin Eyes Dey Find E Go See by Hazardd(m): 12:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
ok
Re: Wetin Eyes Dey Find E Go See by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
That's the point, to find something undecided If you do find it then fantastic. Ain't nobody is worried about that. What's more painful is not knowing & being played for a fool. Finish.
Re: Wetin Eyes Dey Find E Go See by jonaifame22(m): 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
I Wish bae's seeing dis right now cry
Re: Wetin Eyes Dey Find E Go See by AfroKnight: 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
Ladies una hear? Learn to trust your boo. What's hard in that?
Re: Wetin Eyes Dey Find E Go See by AfroKnight: 12:51pm On Sep 30, 2015
PunkyVeer:
That's the point, to find something undecided If you do find it then fantastic. Ain't nobody is worried about that. What's more painful is not knowing & being played for a fool. Finish.

It won't be painful if you don't know. Wouldn't it be better you remained in the dark about it? I think you ladies need to trust your men. grin

Even the prodigal son came back home. Statistics show that if your man goes astray, he will most likely return home. So let him be. Don't snoop. Don't check his call logs and chat history. Be positive and supportive. Thank you. grin
Re: Wetin Eyes Dey Find E Go See by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
AfroKnight:

It won't be painful if you don't know. Wouldn't it be better you remained in the dark about it? I think you ladies need to trust your men. grin

Even the prodigal son came back home. Statistics show that if your man goes astray, he will most likely return home. So let him be. Don't snoop. Don't check his call logs and chat history. Be positive and supportive. Thank you. grin

I don't play dat, boo angry I like being in the know. Ladies usually have an amazing 6th sense. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, look closer because it probably IS A DUCK grin

I'm not going to even front, if at any point in the relationship I get a funny feeling, I will check. Don't care if it's an invasion of his privacy. Nobody is about to play me for a fool. I refuse!

As for the ones that "mistakenly" cheat, I will PURPOSEFULLY leave.
Re: Wetin Eyes Dey Find E Go See by AfroKnight: 1:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I don't play dat, boo angry I like being in the know. Ladies usually have an amazing 6th sense. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, look closer because it probably IS A DUCK grin

I'm not going to even front, if at any point in the relationship I get a funny feeling, I will check. Don't care if it's an invasion of his privacy. Nobody is about to play me for a fool. I refuse!

As for the ones that "mistakenly" cheat, I will PURPOSEFULLY leave.

cheesy cheesy cheesy But if he locks his phone?
Re: Wetin Eyes Dey Find E Go See by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
AfroKnight:

cheesy cheesy cheesy But if he locks his phone?

If you're with me there will be no passwords. Sorry. I can even break up with someone over that because it's a big deal to me. Transparency so I can trust you. If you're shifty & secretive then I become more suspicious. I just can't deal with that. Nah.
Re: Wetin Eyes Dey Find E Go See by AfroKnight: 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2015
PunkyVeer:

If you're with me there will be no passwords. Sorry. I can even break up with someone over that because it's a big deal to me. Transparency so I can trust you. If you're shifty & secretive then I become more suspicious. I just can't deal with that. Nah.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wow
But what if I don't want you to see my emails cos of my bank statements and maybe confidential company messages/mail? I won't go through your phone why should you check mine? grin
Re: Wetin Eyes Dey Find E Go See by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
AfroKnight:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wow
But what if I don't want you to see my emails cos of my bank statements and maybe confidential company messages/mail? I won't go through your phone why should you check mine? grin

Well, like I said, I snoop only when I feel something is not right & at the beginning of a relationship. I snoop at the beginning because I want to make sure I'm making the right decision by being with you & that you're not talking to other people. That sort of thing. I take my feelings serious lol, so before I attach, I make sure the the coast is clear. If you have confidentiality issues, then it simply won't go anywhere. I simply can't go by whatever you portray yourself to be alone. You must be thoroughly investigated grin If you don't check mine then that's your perogative, not mine cheesy But on my side, I'll only chill when I feel you're "safe" to give my heart to.
Re: Wetin Eyes Dey Find E Go See by AfroKnight: 3:46pm On Sep 30, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Well, like I said, I snoop only when I feel something is not right & at the beginning of a relationship. I snoop at the beginning because I want to make sure I'm making the right decision by being with you & that you're not talking to other people. That sort of thing. I take my feelings serious lol, so before I attach, I make sure the the coast is clear. If you have confidentiality issues, then it simply won't go anywhere. I simply can't go by whatever you portray yourself to be alone. You must be thoroughly investigated grin If you don't check mine then that's your perogative, not mine cheesy But on my side, I'll only chill when I feel you're "safe" to give my heart to.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oh my! Okay. What if I lock specific apps like my email? You can check my WhatsApp, Facebook and other IM apps. Hope that's cool.
Re: Wetin Eyes Dey Find E Go See by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 30, 2015
AfroKnight:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oh my! Okay. What if I lock specific apps like my email? You can check my WhatsApp, Facebook and other IM apps. Hope that's cool.

Wonderful! But I'll still be curious about the locked apps grin I don't like secrets lol.
Re: Wetin Eyes Dey Find E Go See by dmcdad: 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Wonderful! But I'll still be curious about the locked apps grin I don't like secrets lol.
Babe your own don pass becareful ooooo. cheesycheesycheesy

I have never checked on a gf's phone before. Funny enough, I know if something is up. Surely!
Re: Wetin Eyes Dey Find E Go See by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
dmcdad:

Babe your own don pass becareful ooooo. cheesycheesycheesy

I have never checked on a gf's phone before. Funny enough, I know if something is up. Surely!

Hmmm..
So you just give her your love/trust without knowing if she's to be trusted? That's interesting.
Re: Wetin Eyes Dey Find E Go See by dmcdad: 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hmmm..
So you just give her your love/trust without knowing if she's to be trusted? That's interesting.
I don't raise doubts. But like I stated earlier on, if anything is up, I would definitely know. It's more like a gift to me. I get triggered whenever something is up with someone I am in a relationship with. If you like stay in Sambisa while I remain in Lagos, whenever something is not right I get the feeling.

I guess that tells why I don't even bother myself with checking up on stuffs.
Re: Wetin Eyes Dey Find E Go See by tpiander: 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
Who is the fellow?

Does he work for a phone company?

And who is he talking to?

Who is the op?
Re: Wetin Eyes Dey Find E Go See by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 30, 2015
dmcdad:

I don't raise doubts. But like I stater earlier on, if anything is up, I would definitely know. It's more like a gift to me. I get triggered whenever something is up with someone I am in a relationship with. If you like stay in Sambisa while I remain in Lagos, whenever something is not right I get the feeling.

I guess that tells why I don't even bother myself with checking up on stuffs.

Niiiice smiley

(1) (Reply)

Dear Ladies, Which Of These Schools Would You Attend ? (photos...) / Best Valentine Messages For Boyfriend Or Girlfriend That Will Melt Your Lover / Reasons Why Married Nigerian Men Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.