Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,741 members, 7,837,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Olusola Adeyeye Emerges Senate Chief-Whip - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusola Adeyeye Emerges Senate Chief-Whip (27741 Views)

Budget Padding Crisis Beyond APC Now – Chief Whip / Forgery: Senate’s Standing Rules Were Altered – Chief Whip, Adeyeye Confirms / Official Cars Should Be Stopped For Everyone - Prof Olusola Adeyeye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusola Adeyeye Emerges Senate Chief-Whip by omowolewa: 12:47pm On Sep 30, 2015
Whoever this man whip?!

Anyway, Happy birthday to me

1 Like

Re: Olusola Adeyeye Emerges Senate Chief-Whip by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 30, 2015
Yoruba man

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olusola Adeyeye Emerges Senate Chief-Whip by ikwikwi: 12:48pm On Sep 30, 2015
[quote autho. Good signs r=adedayourt post=38527888]ok[/quote]
Re: Olusola Adeyeye Emerges Senate Chief-Whip by veraponpo(m): 12:48pm On Sep 30, 2015
Saraki is learning in a hard way. It is good to have people you can fear around.

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

God bless Jagaban Bogu.

1 Like

Re: Olusola Adeyeye Emerges Senate Chief-Whip by ikwikwi: 12:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
[quote autho. Good signs r=adedayourt post=38527888]ok[/quote][i][/i] good signs
Re: Olusola Adeyeye Emerges Senate Chief-Whip by lekan29ice(m): 12:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
Saraki the humble man
Re: Olusola Adeyeye Emerges Senate Chief-Whip by ikwikwi: 12:51pm On Sep 30, 2015
The Senate has to move on.
Re: Olusola Adeyeye Emerges Senate Chief-Whip by kingdompropty: 12:51pm On Sep 30, 2015
He has been whipped into line. Who next........tinuuuuuuuu.

1 Like

Re: Olusola Adeyeye Emerges Senate Chief-Whip by chesterlee(m): 12:52pm On Sep 30, 2015
Old Agbaya!!!

AdeYEYE grin
Re: Olusola Adeyeye Emerges Senate Chief-Whip by tempex88(m): 12:52pm On Sep 30, 2015
ok
Re: Olusola Adeyeye Emerges Senate Chief-Whip by chynergy1(m): 12:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
Does he flog?

na im go dey carry stick/ koboko cane any one wey make noise for the house. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Olusola Adeyeye Emerges Senate Chief-Whip by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:54pm On Sep 30, 2015
He was among the brains behind Radio Kudirat.

1 Like

Re: Olusola Adeyeye Emerges Senate Chief-Whip by Kesmakveli(m): 12:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
mehn!!!! time is not on our side, these senators are still on page 1 on today's matter.. i forsee the ministerial screening taking place in the evening. #CongratsMrCW
Re: Olusola Adeyeye Emerges Senate Chief-Whip by tsdarkside(m): 1:02pm On Sep 30, 2015
what is a Chief Whip....??...does he whip them with koboko every morning??....i would like to see that..photos and videos,please....that would make my day,everyday... cool cool cool cool grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Olusola Adeyeye Emerges Senate Chief-Whip by Rotimi47: 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
Saraki have been humbled as what took place yesterday was a script because several secret peace meetings took place up to Monday and i see what took place today as just a confirmation of the rumor.

2 Likes

Re: Olusola Adeyeye Emerges Senate Chief-Whip by jlinkd78(m): 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
2sa2:
Saraki has been humbled
how?. d was being economical by half. Saraki never rejected a letter from SW senate caucus but a letter from APC leadership. Now dat Tinubu has been humbled and d caucus wrote Saraki then its over. If u ask me, Saraki has shown rather he is d boss and has ensured d supremacy of d senate zonal caucuses over and above d party emperor.
Re: Olusola Adeyeye Emerges Senate Chief-Whip by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 30, 2015
hmmmm....
Re: Olusola Adeyeye Emerges Senate Chief-Whip by jamesharryson(m): 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2015
Is it that there is no barber in the whole of Osun state or what? You no dey see there governor bear bear? now come see chief wiper... sorry chief whip. Na curse sey dem no go dey shave? Why dem stingy like dis? Even to buy N10 blade na war. I tire for una oo
Re: Olusola Adeyeye Emerges Senate Chief-Whip by tsdarkside(m): 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2015
hassan85:
Is Saraki tired? How do you know that most nigerian youth are educated Illiterate? Imagin graduates and educated kids on nairaland dont know the function of a SENATE CHIEF WHIP? GOD have mercy. Yet d system keep producing dem everyday! You all saying the proff should 'whip' memebers of d house, just go buy ur constitution and read like u claim to read bible and quaran. its just #500

tell us...what is his job??....i hope he whip them every morning at 10a.m......well,well............ grin grin grin grin

if he need a under-chief-whipper, i am ready for the task...i have very good record in whipping and i never tire..... grin grin grin grin
Re: Olusola Adeyeye Emerges Senate Chief-Whip by Rotimi47: 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
jamesharryson:
Is it that there is no barber in the whole of Osun state or what? You no dey see there governor bear bear? now come see chief wiper... sorry chief whip. Na curse sey dem no go dey shave? Why dem stingy like dis? Even to buy N10 blade na war. I tire for una oo
You're wicked grin

1 Like

Re: Olusola Adeyeye Emerges Senate Chief-Whip by Omeny: 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
This is the worst senate Nigerians will see in recent times!
There's so many factions and suspicion,Apprehension and lack of trust from the members of the senate!
What do we Nigerians get to gain in all these?
Time will tell and we are watching with keen interest!
Re: Olusola Adeyeye Emerges Senate Chief-Whip by Ephemmm: 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2015
jlinkd78:
With this developmnt I now believe d Sarakigate crisis will die down faster. This now means d SW caucus cum Tinubu camp has now recognised Saraki as d senate president. This same man has been d preferrd candidate of d SW caucus/ Tinubu from on set but in a bid not to be accepting Saraki headship the SW didnt forward his name. Now Saraki can sleep with two eyes closed and all litigation concerning forged senate rules will soon be dropped. Honestly this Saraki is becoming more articulate and powerful than d APC had imagined and I can see Mark/Ekweremmadu hand of fellowship in terms of charismatic advice in all this. I pity d CCT Chairman in any case Saraki survives cos with 83+ senators passing a vote of confidence on Saraki can only mean in Obj's voice 'no shaking' or better put 'I dey kampe'.

Continue deceiving yourself. The question is - why did Saraki make U-turn? For your information, this is a game. If you doubt it, let him refuse to ratify the list as submitted by PMB, it is then you will see that the cases of forgery of standing rule and declaration of assets will be used to remove him through the court of law.

He has no choice than to be a dummy Senate President, who is always ready to do the will of PMB.

2 Likes

Re: Olusola Adeyeye Emerges Senate Chief-Whip by eagleeye2: 2:10pm On Sep 30, 2015
sweatlana:
WHERE IS THE MINISTERIAL LIST? ?
Re: Olusola Adeyeye Emerges Senate Chief-Whip by jlinkd78(m): 2:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
Ephemmm:

Continue deceiving yourself. The question is - why did Saraki make U-turn? For your information, this is a game. If you doubt it, let him refuse to ratify the list as submitted by PMB, it is then you will see that the cases of forgery of standing rule and declaration of assets will be used to remove him through the court of law.

He has no choice than to be a dummy Senate President, who is always ready to do the will of PMB.
u- turn to me was made by camp Tinubu who had earlier insisted dat d natn'l apc and not SW senate caucus will nominate d occupant but eventually it was d caucus dat wrote Saraki. As per d ministerial confirmation, make PMB write first but if u know how these things work, d camp of Saraki might be 83+ when d expectations of some senators in terms of their state nominee fall short of expectation or politically his enemy. Democracy is really difficult. I ll even want Saraki to be jailed if found guilty but wont want d legislature to become toothless.
Re: Olusola Adeyeye Emerges Senate Chief-Whip by Akanbiedu(m): 3:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
jlinkd78:
u- turn to me was made by camp Tinubu who had earlier insisted dat d natn'l apc and not SW senate caucus will nominate d occupant but eventually it was d caucus dat wrote Saraki. As per d ministerial confirmation, make PMB write first but if u know how these things work, d camp of Saraki might be 83+ when d expectations of some senators in terms of their state nominee fall short of expectation or politically his enemy. Democracy is really difficult. I ll even want Saraki to be jailed if found guilty but wont want d legislature to become toothless.

Nice one man. The bolded should be every patriotic Nigerian's position.
Re: Olusola Adeyeye Emerges Senate Chief-Whip by Mamatee07: 3:33pm On Sep 30, 2015
Saraki now knows there is party supremacy abi grin jagaban has taught him a lesson
Re: Olusola Adeyeye Emerges Senate Chief-Whip by ogunniyi2: 5:27pm On Sep 30, 2015
Callous man! man with nothing to show in his constituency! haaa!!!haba!! Nigeria we hail thee
NOC1:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/09/30/adeyeye-emerges-senate-chief-whip/
Re: Olusola Adeyeye Emerges Senate Chief-Whip by EmmyDe25(m): 9:10am On Oct 01, 2015
jlinkd78:
With this developmnt I now believe d Sarakigate crisis will die down faster. This now means d SW caucus cum Tinubu camp has now recognised Saraki as d senate president. This same man has been d preferrd candidate of d SW caucus/ Tinubu from on set but in a bid not to be accepting Saraki headship the SW didnt forward his name. Now Saraki can sleep with two eyes closed and all litigation concerning forged senate rules will soon be dropped. Honestly this Saraki is becoming more articulate and powerful than d APC had imagined and I can see Mark/Ekweremmadu hand of fellowship in terms of charismatic advice in all this. I pity d CCT Chairman in any case Saraki survives cos with 83+ senators passing a vote of confidence on Saraki can only mean in Obj's voice 'no shaking' or better put 'I dey kampe'.
Okadigbo was passed vote of confidence by his fellow senators during his time as SP. Never stopped him from being ousted. Whether vote of confidence or vote of shyness....It will have NO bearing on the OCT 21 ruling.

(1) (2) (Reply)

30 Years Remembrance Of Obafemi Awolowo, An Icon / PHOTO: Dino Melaye For President Poster Seen / "Watch Your Utterances" - DSS Warns Shiekh Gumi, Others Over Mamu's Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.