Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Buhari To Announce Ministerial List During Oct 1 National Address- Breakingtimes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Announce Ministerial List During Oct 1 National Address- Breakingtimes (1859 Views)

"I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK / Nigeria To Celebrate Oct 1 With 70 Million Naira Only / Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Announce Ministerial List During Oct 1 National Address- Breakingtimes by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
undecided
By Yemi Adebowale
Barring any last minute changes, President Buhari will on Thursday October 1st 2015 read out his much anticipated list of ministerial nominees in the course of an independence day TV broadcast, BREAKING TIMES can report.
According to a top and informed source in President Buhari’s All Progressives Congress (APC) party who spoke to BREAKING TIMES on Wednesday on condition of anonymity, Buhari is yet to send the list of his ministerial nominees to Senate President, Bukola Saraki as required by Nigeria’s constitution.
Buhari’s reported plan to read out his list of ministerial nominees on his planned October 1st TV broadcast is not only unconstitutional but contravenes the democratic principles of separation of powers, rule of law as well as checks and balances.
“It is not clear why Buhari is taking this route to read out the names of his nominees on his October 1st broadcast when he is actually expected to forward the names to the Senate. It will be tantamount to a constitutional breach of due process and a mockery of our democratic institutions if he goes ahead to make a TV show out of it”, the source disclosed.
Following Buhari’s promise to unveil his ministerial list at the end of September 2015, a list was submitted through Senator Ita Enang, his special adviser on National Assembly Matters to Saraki Tuesday morning. But the document received by Saraki turned out to be a list of older appointments made by President Buhari.

http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/buhari-to-read-out-ministerial-list-on-october-1st-tv-broadcast/

lalasticlala Afam4eva
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List During Oct 1 National Address- Breakingtimes by journerman(m): 4:18pm On Sep 30, 2015
I expected to see "april fool" at the end of this joke
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List During Oct 1 National Address- Breakingtimes by wizemoney(m): 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
We waiting
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List During Oct 1 National Address- Breakingtimes by LadyMessi(f): 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
This must be a fat lie

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List During Oct 1 National Address- Breakingtimes by warrior01: 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
Ok
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List During Oct 1 National Address- Breakingtimes by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 4:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
I don't wanna say its a lie until 2morrow
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List During Oct 1 National Address- Breakingtimes by Teryfik(m): 4:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
No Wonder pple call u "BABA GO SLOW"

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List During Oct 1 National Address- Breakingtimes by ki02020(m): 4:27pm On Sep 30, 2015
If that is the truth then am disappointed.....baba not a saint afterall.....promise and fail....learn to lead by example baba angry
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List During Oct 1 National Address- Breakingtimes by psucc(m): 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
I think #the list of saint noisemakers will boost the scorecard of Buhari's admin.

Till Morrow's comes.
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List During Oct 1 National Address- Breakingtimes by afuye(m): 4:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
[size=18pt]Breakingtimes, always breaking lies since Adam and Eve[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List During Oct 1 National Address- Breakingtimes by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
"Ministers are noise makers"- PMB
"I shall be the Petroleum Minister"-PMB
Me: Sir does it mean you are a lipsrsealed

NNPC, 8 others exempted from TSA directive (2weeks ago);
(Today): Buhari to oversee Oil industry
Me: oh oh so... lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List During Oct 1 National Address- Breakingtimes by Dosinspector(m): 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
1)When Buhari said he will appoint ministers in september,He neva said the year,why the fuse
2)Buhari said the list will come in batches and yesterday he released the 1st batch which is petroleum minister and by doing so he has beat the september deadline,so wait patiently for other batches
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List During Oct 1 National Address- Breakingtimes by collinsVP: 4:44pm On Sep 30, 2015
The president of federal republic of Nigeria, who doubles as the minister of petroleum to announce his cabinet members tomorrow as he addresses the nation on her 55th independence day anniversary tomorrow, the first of October 2015.

He has not really done much so far, except his illuminating fear feature that is pervasive in all sectors of our country. He is succeeding in whipping all his subordinates to line. Hence his decision to incorporate it in his address tomorrow by 6.am. The ministerial list will be the talking point for all Nigerians and beyond after his speach tomorrow.

We have been patient all this while, and few hours' lag time will do no harm.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List During Oct 1 National Address- Breakingtimes by Ttalk: 4:45pm On Sep 30, 2015
Dosinspector:
1)When Buhari said he will appoint ministers in september,He neva said the year,why the fuse
2)Buhari said the list will come in batches and yesterday he released the 1st batch which is petroleum minister and by doing so he has beat the september deadline,so wait patiently for other batches

By the way he has appointed the head of the ministers- Buhari the Coordinating Minister of the Ministers CMM
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List During Oct 1 National Address- Breakingtimes by Ttalk: 4:47pm On Sep 30, 2015
collinsVP:
B
B for Booking
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List During Oct 1 National Address- Breakingtimes by gebest: 4:47pm On Sep 30, 2015
K
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List During Oct 1 National Address- Breakingtimes by Ttalk: 4:48pm On Sep 30, 2015
gebest:
K
K for King
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List During Oct 1 National Address- Breakingtimes by Riodiao(m): 4:52pm On Sep 30, 2015
hahahahahhha
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List During Oct 1 National Address- Breakingtimes by gebest: 4:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
Ttalk:

K for King
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List During Oct 1 National Address- Breakingtimes by gebest: 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2015
Ttalk:
K for King
lol, u are right though am a King.
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List During Oct 1 National Address- Breakingtimes by macolino(m): 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
Shey na October fool Baba wan do us ni?
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List During Oct 1 National Address- Breakingtimes by collinsVP: 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
Ttalk:

B for Booking

Lol. You must have ambushed me to quote me in less than a minute. My post is modified already anyways.
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List During Oct 1 National Address- Breakingtimes by oluemmakay(m): 7:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
The list is not as important as my signature...

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Protest At Abuja By Nis-recruits / Buhari Replaces Head Of Service, Kifasi With Winifred Oyo-ita / Photo:Unholy Behavior Of Some Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.