Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Unizik Postgraduate Result Out - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unizik Postgraduate Result Out (48075 Views)

JAMB Mock Result Out! Here's How To Check 2018 JAMB Mock Exam Result / UNIZIK Postgraduate Studies Service Charges & School Fees For New Students / UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form 2016/2017 Is Out – Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by irene670(f): 4:53pm On Jan 25, 2016
pls i need information, can you generate your RRR number today and pay in two days time or the next day? Biko i need update, has anyone known the actual amount we r to pay for develoment fee?
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by emmyluvly(m): 5:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
When you pay, give time for information exchange. Remita will send payment info to unizik and unizik will send acknowledgement. Once acknowledgement is sent a signal is sent to d site to release your biodata. All these things happen betwen d 7layers of the 0si

1 Like

Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by emmyluvly(m): 5:27pm On Jan 25, 2016
irene670:
pls i need information, can you generate your RRR number today and pay in two days time or the next day? Biko i need update, has anyone known the actual amount we r to pay for develoment fee?

you can pay whenever u want to pay once u have generated ur RRR.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by eduhenry90(m): 5:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
emmyluvly:
When you pay, give time for information exchange. Remita will send payment info to unizik and unizik will send acknowledgement. Once acknowledgement is sent a signal is sent to d site to release your biodata. All these things happen betwen d 7layers of the 0si
Guess i will have to try again tomorrow. thanks for the info. smiley

1 Like

Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by irene670(f): 7:39pm On Jan 25, 2016
ok, thanks very much
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by moj752000: 9:55pm On Jan 25, 2016
please i help, i paid my 20k today around 4pm and up till now 10pm couldn't confirm my payment that will lead me to bio data.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by emmyluvly(m): 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2016
moj752000:
please i help, i paid my 20k today around 4pm and up till now 10pm couldn't confirm my payment that will lead me to bio data.
Try again by dawn. No course for alarm.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by emmyluvly(m): 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
I want to assume no member of this forum went for physical clearance today which is false, but so many are going tomorrow, when you are done, don't hesitate to update this forum. The attitude of some of us in this forum is not encouraging, we believe in coming here for info and see contributions as a waste of time. The persons always coming to answer queries and update info are not jobless. Find out, most of the persons that are always posting here are far more busy than yourselves, but it is called sacrifice. A word is enough.

1 Like

Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Bamibor: 11:32pm On Jan 25, 2016
For those of us who have paid the acceptance fee without being able to access the biodata form, just exercise patience till tomorrow.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by moj752000: 8:55am On Jan 26, 2016
thank you all for prompt reply
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Urchella: 10:34am On Jan 26, 2016
I paid yesterday by 9.30 and till now haven't been able to access the biodata form,
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by ify2yk: 12:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
i. printed my RRR number

3 Likes

Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by ify2yk: 1:01pm On Jan 26, 2016
Urchella:
I paid yesterday by 9.30 and till now haven't been able to access the biodata form,
Try again now

1 Like

Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by ify2yk: 1:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
[quote author=emmyluvly post=42324075]I want to assume no member of this forum went for physical clearance today which is false, but so many are going tomorrow, when you are done, don't hesitate to update this forum. The attitude of some of us in this forum is not encouraging, we believe in coming here for info and see contributions as a waste of time. The persons always coming to answer queries and update info are not jobless. Find out, most of the persons that are always posting here are far more busy than yourselves, but it is called sacrifice. A word is enough.[/quote
Emmy I think you are write. I was discouraged by some of the ugly experiences narrated by some people in this forum. Most especially on the possibility of extension of the program up to 3yrs. At a stage I was discouraged and decided not to visit the forum unless their is new info.
Keep it up Emmy, 3 bottles of beer for you.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by ify2yk: 1:15pm On Jan 26, 2016
unizik
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by ify2yk: 1:20pm On Jan 26, 2016
Gentleface5:

My brother, i dnt know ooo. bt normally its only when one is cleared that he/she will know the exact sch fees to pay. this session is definitely on the high side, some of my frnds are even planning on quitting the race. the God who brought us this far will surely not forsake us.
Amen.......
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by emmyluvly(m): 1:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
[quote author=ify2yk post=42339374][/quote]
God bless you man!
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by xanderss: 5:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
guyz... pls.. z d registratn to b done @ awka??
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
xanderss:
guyz... pls.. z d registratn to b done @ awka??
yes @ PG school building, opposite sch library
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by irene670(f): 5:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
u can pay acceptance fee at any bank in or outside the school campus. but the online clearance is done inside school, pg auditorium only. check their website to see the various days allocated to faculties. i paid my acceptance fee today around 12pm and have already accessed my bio data
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by emmyluvly(m): 7:20pm On Jan 26, 2016
Keep up d good work. So nobody cleared today again! Who intends to clear tomorrow?
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Bamibor: 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2016
emmyluvly:
Keep up d good work. So nobody cleared today again! Who intends to clear tomorrow?
The physical clearance is going on according to the schedule that was arranged those for this week; physical sciences, education etc., have commenced theirs but those who were there today, couldn't access the final step of the physical clearance today (I.e. Online clearance by PG admission officer), so they were asked to check back by 12pm tomorrow to complete it.

1 Like

Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by emmyluvly(m): 10:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
Bamibor:

The physical clearance is going on according to the schedule that was arranged those for this week; physical sciences, education etc., have commenced theirs but those who were there today, couldn't access the final step of the physical clearance today (I.e. Online clearance by PG admission officer), so they were asked to check back by 12pm tomorrow to complete it.
Thanks. Pls don't forget to update tomorrow.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by irene670(f): 2:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
i have done my online clearance at pg school today, we were asked to wait for some hours before accessing our admission letter and payments. At the pg auditorium, the clearance officer would ask u to present ur original certificates such as O'level, Bsc, BA, Msc, Nysc discharge letter and Coloured printd bio data form etc. Also u wil be required to submit a photocopies of all those originals u presented.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Urchella: 2:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
Tnx for the info, please Wen u access the school fee payment price please inform us
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by irene670(f): 2:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
The sec. pg school addressed us today , we asked her about the school fees, she said we would know immediately after accesing admission letter, that the fees are different according to faculty by faculty.So my faculty is physical science, it might be different from urs.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
irene670:
i have done my online clearance at pg school today, we were asked to wait for some hours before accessing our admission letter and payments. At the pg auditorium, the clearance officer would ask u to present ur original certificates such as O'level, Bsc, BA, Msc, Nysc discharge letter and Coloured printd bio data form etc. Also u wil be required to submit a photocopies of all those originals u presented.
pls how is the turn-up like. hope one can finish it in a day
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by emmyluvly(m): 5:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
Thank you so much Irene, God bless you.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by adonbilivit: 6:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
irene670:
what if I present my bsc statement of results? have an idea if it would be accepted?
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Urchella: 6:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
But do you have any idea of your faculty school fee price
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Jmacke(m): 7:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
irene670:
The sec. pg school addressed us today , we asked her about the school fees, she said we would know immediately after accesing admission letter, that the fees are different according to faculty by faculty.So my faculty is physical science, it might be different from urs.
Why did they not paste it on the notice board, like previous years? These people have increased the School fees!
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by chuhill(m): 11:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
BSc Statement of Result is accepted but u've to sign an undertaking to present ur original certificate b4 the end of september 2016.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply)

Tunji Epketi-Micheal UI's 500Level Rusticated Student Of / 5 Reasons You Shouldn't Attend A Private University / List Of Universities That Can Legally Run Part Time Programmes By NUC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.