Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Unizik Postgraduate Result Out - Education (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unizik Postgraduate Result Out (47916 Views)

JAMB Mock Result Out! Here's How To Check 2018 JAMB Mock Exam Result / UNIZIK Postgraduate Studies Service Charges & School Fees For New Students / UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form 2016/2017 Is Out – Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by lastmessenger: 6:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
This is very unfair.everything now is double what it use to be.that man that calls himself vc is evil
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by lastmessenger: 6:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
Why didn't they just spell it out so that those who cannot make it will take the exit door.now some have paid 20k acceptance fee
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by irene670(f): 6:42pm On Jan 29, 2016
school fees for industrial chem is113,200.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Urchella: 6:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
I don't just know what else to say, God will help us, no going back, after all no deadline was given for payment, so small small we go settle am
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by nkoskey: 7:59pm On Jan 29, 2016
Pls how did u guys see d development fee because was trying to login. But couldnt
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by emmyluvly(m): 8:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
nkoskey:
Pls how did u guys see d development fee because was trying to login. But couldnt
have u done your physical clearance? If yes follow d steps below.
NOTE THE NEW STEPS FOR PAYMENT OF RELEVANT FEES AND DUES

Step 4: ACCESS THE ADMISSION LETTER AND PAY THE RELEVANT FEES AND DUES
Go online to my.unizik.edu.ngto download and print the admission letter through the following steps:
Click on “Admission”
Click on “Postgraduate”
Enter your Form Number
Select Year (2015/2016)
Click on “Next”
View and Print your admission letter
Return to my.unizik.edu.ng
Login with your Username (pg form number). Remember to type pg before your form number
Enter your Password. Please note that your default password is password
Click on “Fee”
Select the Development Fee ( School Fees)
Select the year (2015/2016)
Click on Next
Click on “Process Payment”
Print the “RRR” (Remita Retrieval Reference Number) and proceed to any bank of your choice within or outside the University to pay your Development Fee (School fees)
Log on to www.remita.net
Click on “Pay a Remita Customer/Biller”
Click on Pay once
On the “Who do you want to pay” dialogue box, type NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA – 1000128
On the “Amount to Pay” dialogue box, type 2,000
On the “Type of Service/Purpose” dialogue box,  Search and click on “Medicals”
Enter other relevant information
Click on “proceed to payment” to generate your RRR. Print the “RRR” (Remita Retrieval Reference Number) and proceed to any bank of your choice within or outside the University to pay for your Medicals
Proceed to any Branch of ACCESS BANK to pay for the PG Dues (N5, 000) into the account… 0050261914 with Account Name: PG DUES.
 Proceed to any Branch of Access Bank and pay the Accretion Levy (N20,000) into the account number …0050261914 with Account name: PG DUES
Proceed to any branch of UBA and pay the Research Workshop fee (N20,000) into the account…1019264209 with Account name: SPGS Operations.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by nkoskey: 8:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
Thanks
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by nkoskey: 9:16pm On Jan 29, 2016
Please which dev.levy is it one or two

1 Like

Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by codyl: 11:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
pls must d development fee be paid b4 other fees.

1 Like

Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by arabonic(m): 12:08am On Jan 30, 2016
Pls am new here, i rep analytical chemistry. Kudos to everyone who has kept this thread going. Thumbs Up

1 Like

Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by sinachii: 3:33am On Jan 30, 2016
Thankx to u all for ur information. Am grateful. Pls am new here.Pls I paid in Diamond bank yes day around 2 for my acceptance fee bt i v nt bin able to access my biodata.i followed d steps bt its stil refering me to the remita r.r page.PLEASE wat do i do?
just remembered i didn't fill any tin in d space for registration number in d deposit slip....is dat d cause?
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by emmyluvly(m): 7:16am On Jan 30, 2016
sinachii:
Thankx to u all for ur information. Am grateful. Pls am new here.Pls I paid in Diamond bank yes day around 2 for my acceptance fee bt i v nt bin able to access my biodata.i followed d steps bt its stil refering me to the remita r.r page.PLEASE wat do i do?
just remembered i didn't fill any tin in d space for registration number in d deposit slip....is dat d cause?
Keep trying, you will eventually see your biodata soon. After payment, remita and the school's portal needs to exchange some infos. Don't be afraid. Infact try it now.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by emmyluvly(m): 7:17am On Jan 30, 2016
nkoskey:
Please which dev.levy is it one or two
Just dev fees.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by emmyluvly(m): 7:22am On Jan 30, 2016
codyl:
pls must d development fee be paid b4 other fees.
You can pay anyone first, you are paying into different accounts. But be sure to generate RRR for development and medical. Note you need to pay your development fees before they can give you your file. Submission of your file signifies the end of registration process, of which d deadline is 4th of March.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by codyl: 12:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
ok, tnx emmy for d prompt response.

1 Like

Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by nkoskey: 3:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
Pls I can't generate RRR for development levy it keeps giving me Remita Logon error
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by emmyluvly(m): 3:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
nkoskey:
Pls I can't generate RRR for development levy it keeps giving me Remita Logon error
Keep trying. That is network's fault. But try between Mondays to friday. Not weekends
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by mycareer(m): 3:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
Pls can some one answer this questions?
1)What and what do I need for Physical Screening?
2)If my screening day falls between 1st-5th Feb., can I be screened in any of those days or is the procedure dpt by dpt?
Thanks!
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by emmyluvly(m): 4:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
mycareer:
Pls can some one answer this questions?
1)What and what do I need for Physical Screening?
2)If my screening day falls between 1st-5th Feb., can I be screened in any of those days or is the procedure dpt by dpt?
Thanks!
If I don't reply you now, u will say I have been replying others and don't want to reply u but if u read through the thread, ur answer lies there.
1)Proceed to the PG School for physical clearance. There at the PG School Auditorium, present the following:
Copy of the bio-data form
Original copies of all your relevant credentials (CERTIFICATES) (O/Level; TC II; NCE; OND; HND; B.A., B.Sc.;LLM, LLB, PGD; M.A., M.Sc., N.Y.S.C. Discharge/Exemption; Change of Name(newspaper publication) etc.).
Submit one photocopy of each document for verification
2)Any of the days between first to 5th.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by mycareer(m): 10:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
emmyluvly:

If I don't reply you now, u will say I have been replying others and don't want to reply u but if u read through the thread, ur answer lies there.
1)Proceed to the PG School for physical clearance. There at the PG School Auditorium, present the following:
Copy of the bio-data form
Original copies of all your relevant credentials (CERTIFICATES) (O/Level; TC II; NCE; OND; HND; B.A., B.Sc.;LLM, LLB, PGD; M.A., M.Sc., N.Y.S.C. Discharge/Exemption; Change of Name(newspaper publication) etc.).
Submit one photocopy of each document for verification
2)Any of the days between first to 5th.

Thanks!
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by sandy88: 10:52am On Jan 31, 2016
I'm tryin to click on the fees but it's not opening does it mean I have 2 create a password of my own be4 I can access d fees
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by emmyluvly(m): 12:20pm On Jan 31, 2016
sandy88:
I'm tryin to click on the fees but it's not opening does it mean I have 2 create a password of my own be4 I can access d fees
Yea u need to create your own password from the default password then your student page will be created. And you go ahead. Enjoy unizik facebook version.

2 Likes

Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by myrrah: 6:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
Hi, please I really need to be cleared on the dates. If I cant meet up with the physical clearance for my faculty between 8th-12th, can I still be allowed to do that on the 22nd feb-4th march, which is the period of late reg., or I must be there only between 8-12th.?. Cos right now, I am really tied up with something very important, and I can only be free around 22nd. Anyone going for their physical clearance from tomorrow can help me to confirm, please!
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by codyl: 6:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
I've tried assessing my fees all to no avail. Pls has anyone bn able to do dat? I've also changed d password yet no luck.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by prominent001(m): 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
Is there any faculty of education student in d house? Pls how much is our development levy (tuition fee). Quick response ll b appreciated. Thanks
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by wisflag: 9:31am On Feb 01, 2016
paid my acceptance fee since Friday last week but haven't been able to access my bio data which I will use for my physical clearance this week.

please, for those of you that have pass this stage did it take this long to access your bio data?

kind off worried, wondering if there's something I'm missing or something I did wrong that's causing the delay.

your replies will be highly appreciated.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by ify2yk: 11:24am On Feb 01, 2016
Unizik postgraduate is now the costliest in the
SE....unbelievable

1 Like

Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by sinachii: 12:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
@Wisflag,same with me too...although Emmyluvly advised I exercise a little patience.Wonder Hw I would do my physical clearance ds week...wats ur Faculty?@Wisflag
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by wisflag: 12:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
sinachii:
@Wisflag,same with me too...although Emmyluvly advised I exercise a little patience.Wonder Hw I would do my physical clearance ds week...wats ur Faculty?@Wisflag

Engineering...
also doing my physical clearance this week
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by chidiswt: 12:44pm On Feb 01, 2016
Done my physical clearance, printed my admsion letter, sch fees 113 200k for microbiology.
Finding it difficult get d RRR for d payment of sch fees. The options are confusing. Can somebody help pls.............
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by mycareer(m): 1:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
chidiswt:
Done my physical clearance, printed my admsion letter, sch fees 113 200k for microbiology.
Finding it difficult get d RRR for d payment of sch fees. The options are confusing. Can somebody help pls.............
I guess same fees will be for Applied Biochemistry..

1 Like

Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by irene670(f): 2:50pm On Feb 01, 2016
@chidiswt: log on to my.unizik.edu.ng
enter your username(pgform number)
enter ur password (password)
Then change ur password into ur own secret code
click on "fees"
click on make payment
click on develoment levy
seject 2015/2016 session and click next
After seeing the amount to pay, u click next again
click on process patgment and it will automatically bring out your RRR number. you can now print the invoice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply)

UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus / Meet The Youngest Medical Student In Ambrose Alli University Also A Nairalader. / 5 Reasons You Shouldn't Attend A Private University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.