Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Unizik Postgraduate Result Out - Education (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unizik Postgraduate Result Out (48086 Views)

JAMB Mock Result Out! Here's How To Check 2018 JAMB Mock Exam Result / UNIZIK Postgraduate Studies Service Charges & School Fees For New Students / UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form 2016/2017 Is Out – Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Solanacea(f): 9:33am On Feb 17, 2016
pls reply ur mail at obichiddy
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by chidiswt: 12:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
Its obvious the accretion fee wasn't removed cos no 1 seem to have confirMed that
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 17, 2016
irene670:
yes i have seen my reg number and payment data
pls whats d confirmation code you used to confirm your tuition fee. is it the RRR for development levy?
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by nkoskey: 5:02pm On Feb 17, 2016
Please I have paid the development fee but nothing is showing that it has been paid. What else can i do to access other forms

thanks.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by chidiswt: 5:26pm On Feb 17, 2016
nkoskey:
Please I have paid the development fee but nothing is showing that it has been paid. What else can i do to access other forms

thanks.
Same o
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Solanacea(f): 10:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
chidiswt:
Its obvious the accretion fee wasn't removed cos no 1 seem to have confirMed that
we re still going to pay dey only changed d bank to UBA same acct as research
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Dimmyphil: 10:44am On Feb 18, 2016
For comm Med student, the lecture timetable is out and you still have to pay faculty dues (10,000) and dpt dues (5,000).

Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by nkoskey: 11:13am On Feb 18, 2016
Dimmiphil pls can I get ur contact and wer can I find the timetable tanks
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by nkoskey: 11:15am On Feb 18, 2016
Dimmyphil:
For comm Med student, the lecture timetable is out and you still have to pay faculty dues (10,000) and dpt dues (5,000).
can I get ur contact pls
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by danny34(m): 1:17pm On Feb 18, 2016
danny34:
pls people who drop here or send to me via sms the phone number of the pg secretary, the one she used to send sms to u people. We need to call her attention to what is happening in our dept. Pls this is serious. Submitted projects since 6months ago yet dept is yet to fix a date....now those who are ready are many yet no ressponse from tgem. Pls drop the number here or be kind enough to send it to me

THIS IS THE 2ND TIME AM REQUESTING FOR THE NUMBER THAT THE PG SCHOOL USED IN SMS TO YOU GUYS. YET YOU IGNORE AND PRETEND U DIDNT SEE IT. FINE, ITS US TODAY IT MIGHT BE YOU TOMORROW. JUST DROP OR SMS ME THE NUMBER.

MOST 2012 ARE YET TO DEFEND, WE ARE 2013, 2014 IS STILL THERE, NOW ARE JUST STARTING. WELL, YOU CAN CHOOSE TO BELIEVE IT WONT HAPPEN TO YOU.

EXTRA FEES ARE PILING UP. YEARS ARE GOING, OPPOURTUNITY ARE PASSING BY, HELP US JUST THE CONTACT.

WE PRAY OUR SET WILL BE THE LAST TO EXPRIENCE THIS
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by chidiswt: 2:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
danny34:

THIS IS THE 2ND TIME AM REQUESTING FOR THE NUMBER THAT THE PG SCHOOL USED IN SMS TO YOU GUYS. YET YOU IGNORE AND PRETEND U DIDNT SEE IT. FINE, ITS US TODAY IT MIGHT BE YOU TOMORROW. JUST DROP OR SMS ME THE NUMBER.

MOST 2012 ARE YET TO DEFEND, WE ARE 2013, 2014 IS STILL THERE, NOW ARE JUST STARTING. WELL, YOU CAN CHOOSE TO BELIEVE IT WONT HAPPEN TO YOU.

EXTRA FEES ARE PILING UP. YEARS ARE GOING, OPPOURTUNITY ARE PASSING BY, HELP US JUST THE CONTACT.

WE PRAY OUR SET WILL BE THE LAST TO EXPRIENCE THIS
The number doesn't appear only the name. I will try and get the number for u when next I visit spgs, that's if possible o. I aint promising o
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by chidiswt: 4:17pm On Feb 18, 2016
Solanacea:

But I was able to pay the accretion into access bank yesterday hmm
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Dimmyphil: 8:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
nkoskey:
can I get ur contact pls
07035093318. The timetable is available @comm med office, NAUTH, nnewi
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Ekykool(m): 8:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
Solanacea:

Were you instructed to pay the "accretion levy" into the account number for "research workshop fee"?
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Solanacea(f): 1:31am On Feb 19, 2016
Ekykool:

Were you instructed to pay the "accretion levy" into the account number for "research workshop fee"?
yes...i was at pg sch (finance unit) on wed to confirm d acct no n bank
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Ekykool(m): 4:41am On Feb 19, 2016
Solanacea:
yes...i was at pg sch (finance unit) on wed to confirm d acct no n bank
Okay. Thanks.
chidiswt:
But I was able to pay the accretion into access bank yesterday hmm
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Mmadu111: 7:57am On Feb 19, 2016
Any update about the other forms?, I'm unable to access them, I can only see the Reg. Number page.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by chidiswt: 5:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
Mmadu111:
Any update about the other forms?, I'm unable to access them, I can only see the Reg. Number page.
Pls I can't access my reg num. Could you help me pls?
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Mmadu111: 9:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
chidiswt:

Pls I can't access my reg num. Could you help me pls?
Once you log in it will automatically come up.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by ify2yk: 12:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
MBA students in the forum should paste the course outline and time table plsss
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by ify2yk: 6:33pm On Feb 22, 2016
circuit is quiet....interesting
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by ify2yk: 8:23am On Mar 04, 2016
l have not been able to see my reg no after paying the dev. fee.. do I need to pay other fees b4
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Mmadu111: 9:07am On Mar 04, 2016
ify2yk:
l have not been able to see my reg no after paying the dev. fee.. do I need to pay other fees b4
Resort to PG school for info and directive in respect to it, it's going to be OK.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
ify2yk:
exercise some patience, you will see it. mine stayed for a whole week
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 04, 2016
Mmadu111:
Resort to PG school for info and directive in respect to it, it's going to be OK.
have you been able to access other forms? including course registration and medical form.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Mmadu111: 6:30am On Mar 05, 2016
Gentleface5:

have you been able to access other forms? including course registration and medical form.
No, the most important thing now is Reg. number, I believe the issue of other forms will be resolved by PG school when they are ready.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 05, 2016
Mmadu111:
No, the most important thing now is Reg. number, I believe the issue of other forms will be resolved by PG school when they are ready.
ok. because am also yet to have access to it.
thank you.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 10, 2016
Mmadu111:
check ur bio-data. the forms are out
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Mmadu111: 6:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
Gentleface5:

check ur bio-data. the forms are out
Thank you
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by vindisick: 1:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
please, how long does it take anyone to see his reg no after paying the development fee?
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by sinachii: 5:52am On Mar 17, 2016
please,someone should help me out....how do I access my reg.number after payment of dev.fee?tnkx
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by mymoneygrows(f): 10:33am On Mar 17, 2016
call on us at Transcribe247 to handle your transcriptions should you be to busy to transcribe your research interviews yourself. We transcribe all forms of recorded files to texts with 99% accuracy and delivered to your mail within 24-48hours.
You can mail us @ transcribe247files@gmail.com for enquiries or quotes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Tunji Epketi-Micheal UI's 500Level Rusticated Student Of / 5 Reasons You Shouldn't Attend A Private University / List Of Universities That Can Legally Run Part Time Programmes By NUC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.