Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,315 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Help!!! I Am Lost - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! I Am Lost (928 Views)

He Made A Terrible Mistake By Friend Zoning Me,i Am Lost Without Him / Help! Help!! Am Lost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! I Am Lost by phillipay: 5:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
I am 300level student schooling in ghana,for some reason i have never had a girlfriend since my 100level because i was too focused and goal oriented but sometimes last semester it struck my mind that i might not have any university experience other than reading then i wanted try another stuff while still in the university,after putting it into serious consideration i decided i wanted a relationship at least to prep myself for the outside world.I continued my normal campus life from the class to my room then sometimes last semester while going to my hostel i met a girl and we started talking at first she didn't share her phone number but we talked on some more occasions then she finanly did,i never tought of having a relationship with her so we where just cool friend the semester ended and we all went home and during our hols i started talking to her on watsapp nd i got really attracted to her but has a fine boy that i am I didn't wanna play the part of the guy that would jump at every chance to ask a girl out so i stopped talking to her on watsapp and she also stopped...We all had a wonderful time at home then everyone got back to school,seeing her on two or more occasion triggered the need to continue our chat on watsapp and we started this long chat of our that could last 5hrs and when i call her on the phone we could talk for more than 1hour with the conversation never getting boring,i started thinking about her before i go to bed and sometimes just laugh about what we might have discussed during the day to cut the long story short sha i fell for the girl and now i am having this feeling she might not feel the same way for me because she doesn't invest(calling,being the first to start a chat,the need to wanna see me)in me at all...pls guys i really need your advice because i am a fine boy and a dream chaser and cant allow a girl to play hard to get for me cause i wont last the test of time.
Re: Help!!! I Am Lost by chocolateme(f): 5:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
I just sighed out of relief now, your thread topic almost scared me..
Thought you LOST your way to way to school.
Re: Help!!! I Am Lost by missmary(f): 6:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
chocolateme:
I just sighed out of relief now, your thread topic almost scared me..
Thought you LOST your way to way to school.
grin

Op no worries there's always a second time
Re: Help!!! I Am Lost by menix(m): 6:05pm On Sep 30, 2015
OP, is it that u re lost in Luv

Well ask her out nd if she forms Kardshian, trash her into the bin of memory..
Re: Help!!! I Am Lost by dharay99: 6:05pm On Sep 30, 2015
lemme read, I hope its worth it.
#modified#

My advice is ds, try harder on her & if she
is still not "investinq in u"
Niqqa, yhu too bone her & hunt for anoda fish,
The river has more dan enuff of dem.
Re: Help!!! I Am Lost by sunnydayasaba(m): 6:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
dharay99:
lemme read, I hope its worth it.

Pls Pls dnt read that sh*t, Is not worth ur tym.
Re: Help!!! I Am Lost by dharay99: 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
sunnydayasaba:

Pls Pls dnt read that sh*t, Is not worth ur tym.
grin grin
lol, wah do u tink of d 0p's story....
Re: Help!!! I Am Lost by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
insecurity
Re: Help!!! I Am Lost by phillipay: 6:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
embarassed
Re: Help!!! I Am Lost by alterswerve(m): 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
Give her space and hunt anoda fish... Do it with maturity tho.. She'll come along
Re: Help!!! I Am Lost by bqlekan(m): 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
Forget fine boy o

Act now before you end up being friendzoned

It's better a 'No' than 'I should have asked her out'

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Am Lost by Lovebond34(m): 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
hmm fine boi....na monkey u go marry
Re: Help!!! I Am Lost by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
Lost but found tongue sorry I didn't read d post just d headings undecided
Re: Help!!! I Am Lost by yomi007k(m): 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2015
Lost koo Lust ni.

Why shud she call u, no be u want "something" u gotta pay homie.

I beg
Re: Help!!! I Am Lost by Spikkylee: 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
U can try ur luck tho...Buh I tink u have positioned urself in the Friend Zone..

(1) (Reply)

Questions For Guys / Ladies Palava / 27 Questions Girls Want To Ask Before They Have Sex With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.