Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Why Did You And Your EX Breakup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You And Your EX Breakup (5261 Views)

Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. / Hilarious Valentine Breakup Excuses / Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by missKiffy(f): 8:05pm On Sep 30, 2015
Wonna share? Why did you and your EX broke up
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by SeverusSnape(m): 8:05pm On Sep 30, 2015
Long distance, and I don't usually trust.
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by dharay99: 8:08pm On Sep 30, 2015
missKiffy:
Wonna share? Why did you and your EX broke up
lead by example,
Urs ¹s†...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by braine(m): 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
Which of the Exes? The first, second or the latest? The recent one was such a liar, Me sef kuku lied to break thw whole shii off. Its better to be sorry now than later.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by missmary(f): 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2015
cry I met Christ, am Waiting for his new choice

1 Like

Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by ephemm(m): 8:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
I don't have exes, all former gfs are by the side and are made relevant when needed

1 Like

Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by sissylucy(f): 8:54pm On Sep 30, 2015
he farts uncontrollably.....

1 Like

Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by sseunth(m): 8:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
missmary:
cry I met Christ, am Waiting for his new choice
where is he now
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
uhmmmmm I Cnt even remember bt we r cool grin
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by ifex370(m): 9:05pm On Sep 30, 2015
I don't keep exes angry ,,, if we ever date and break up... your not my ex.. I dunno you

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by missmary(f): 9:05pm On Sep 30, 2015
sseunth:
where is he now
Christ or my ex
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by sseunth(m): 9:08pm On Sep 30, 2015
missmary:
Christ or my ex
christ....u dating him now?
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by dharay99: 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
sissylucy:
he farts uncontrollably.....
wahttt.!! n0w ionne blive dah†.
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
She started working in a fast food joint then developed this big tummy, I said WTF are you pregnant?

1 Like

Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by jonaifame22(m): 9:39pm On Sep 30, 2015
Chai which one I go talk na? Okay make i talk dis one, there's this gal I met in 2008 we became friends and we started dating after she played hard to get like mad, then she broke up wth me after some months she said she doesn't love me any longer, later we reconciled, she broke wth me again she said she jus feel likes being out of love, we reconciled and na she dey come dey find me oh, then the last time she broke up wth me in 2010 she said I don't normally take her out and she's bored of the relationship dat day she came to my house around 12pm to break the news She didn't leave till 7pm she siddon watch film before she left, I didn't even touch her, when she was abt leaving I saw her off, but since then till now, she calls me to ask where I am, most times she shows up without calling me, even when I'm at work she go still come, now I'm being careful to reconcile wth her, because her head they spark at any given opportunity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
I have forgotten...grin
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by trigar12(m): 10:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
She just stopped calling after our OND programme and I didn't bother calling too ... Everyone is happy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
braine:
Which of the Exes? The first, second or the latest? The recent one was such a liar, Me sef kuku lied to break thw whole shii off. Its better to be sorry now than later.
Segilola was a liar shocked shocked What of Abifarin? What of chukwuwinke, simi, deola, and that girl at makama abi fagunwa (Newhall)?.. Bros, I smells lie
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
I broke up with her cos she farted at a restaurant we were eating and she denied what I heard the sound and I knew she was the one.. Everywhere was stinking and I was like WTF, byebye

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by 0luwatope(m): 10:44pm On Sep 30, 2015
Long distance relationship is a thing I knew I'll never be able to cope with... The trust we had flew away like a hungry bird.... To make matters worse, I told my frnd who is a frnd with my bae, I told him i rilli bleeped her that its her loss meanwhile I have feelings for the girl ooo... She heard and told me never to call her again in moi life #YOLO who cares ?? Am only 18yrs
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by braine(m): 10:51pm On Sep 30, 2015
profojah:

Segilola was a liar shocked shocked What of Abifarin? What of chukwuwinke, simi, deola, and that girl at makama abi fagunwa (Newhall)?.. Bros, I smells lie

Hahahah... Thats why I asked "which one" ooo... cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Na the recent be the liar. Ahan, nothing happened with Ify, Simi and Abifarin joorr... kilode lipsrsealed embarassed tongue
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
braine:

Hahahah... Thats why I asked "which one" ooo... cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Na the recent be the liar. Ahan, nothing happened with Ify, Simi and Abifarin joorr... kilode lipsrsealed embarassed tongue
All of una wey spoil those good gals for us and turn them to Olosho..The thunder wey go fire una dey do press up...

4 Likes

Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by braine(m): 11:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
profojah:

All of una wey spoil those good gals for us and turn them to Olosho..The thunder wey go fire una dey do press up...

AHHH... Na them turn themselves to Oloshos oo..My hands are clean.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by Chizzled06(m): 11:02pm On Sep 30, 2015
I insisted on a sexless affair

1 Like

Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
braine:

AHHH... Na them turn themselves to Oloshos oo..My hands are clean.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Oya swear say your isiamu(dickCap) no touch the surface of their puna... Swear

1 Like

Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by braine(m): 11:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
profojah:

Oya swear say your isiamu(dickCap) no touch the surface of their puna... Swear

I hope you know some of them are reading this oo... Alakoba.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
Incompatibility for short smiley
She was a good girl! The love was mutual but things won't just work out !

Great memories I'd love to relive in my next (God willing) smiley
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
braine:

I hope you know some of them are reading this oo... Alakoba.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Really?.. What's their moniker,? Lemme say it to their faces that they have turn olosho..Abeg what's their moniker grin.,.
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by utenwuson: 11:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
she caught me wt another bae kpolashing n she ran out, up till now I stil d beg!lol

1 Like

Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
jonaifame22:
Chai which one I go talk na? Okay make i talk dis one, there's this gal I met in 2008 we became friends and we started dating after she played hard to get like mad, then she broke up wth me after some months she said she doesn't love me any longer, later we reconciled, she broke wth me again she said she jus feel likes being out of love, we reconciled and na she dey come dey find me oh, then the last time she broke up wth me in 2010 she said I don't normally take her out and she's bored of the relationship dat day she came to my house around 12pm to break the news She didn't leave till 7pm she siddon watch film before she left, I didn't even touch her, when she was abt leaving I saw her off, but since then till now, she calls me to ask where I am, most times she shows up without calling me, even when I'm at work she go still come, now I'm being careful to reconcile wth her, because her head they spark at any given opportunity

Bipolar trait cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 30, 2015
profojah:

Chai i was at fagunwa last year hope m nt one of his ex cry cry cry cry
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 01, 2015
halfrica:

Chai i was at fagunwa last year hope m nt one of his ex cry cry cry cry
Last year?. You are a small girl.. You were in 100level or a jambite at those time I was talking about

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things You Are Addicted To. / See What Passerby Did To Man After He Caught Him Having Sex With A Lady (video) / Man Uses Soap To Reveal What Guys Should Do If She Says 15k Per Night (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.