Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Why Did You And Your EX Breakup - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You And Your EX Breakup (5258 Views)

Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. / Hilarious Valentine Breakup Excuses / Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by Homguy(m): 10:42am On Oct 01, 2015
inestimableChic:
my ex is jxt stupid. Cme to tink of it, derz no probability dt aw ever meet dis facebuk guy o. Hw is it lyk cheatin sef, we neva saw,kiss or straff, jxt sme lie lie love. Nd den he brokeup a 3yrs relatnshp bcus of dt? Haba guyz fear God o
emotional cheating, that's the name. Whats the distance between lokoja and Lagos?, within 6hrs he'd make it and probably lodge in an hotel so you can come visit and you'd do what he's been paying you for. Iranu!

Ten Gbosa to your Ex he's got balls, am sure you lost a gem lady. You werent going to date/straff the poor idiot from lagos, yet you were exchanging love texts,and maybe pictures in exchange for money, how inglorious and lowly can you get?, a future wife.smh. Lemme guess, after your boyfriend broke up you went all out for the rich mule, right?

Golddigers! They just can't hid even in a bunker, they still stink to high heavens. Epistle already undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by labeauviv(f): 10:56am On Oct 01, 2015
Mine was even crazy, dated for 3years and I never knew where he stayed, always met in an hotel or at my house. I just felt very stupid and still feel used, though I found out his place and truly there was nothing to hide, I just realised he was not taking me seriously, he is back now begging but it is too late as I am already engaged to be married soon. Good radiance to BAD rubbish wink

1 Like

Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 01, 2015
shizzy7:
No mind that pelson... He/she get squirrel brain..

You are acting like a bonafide unilag student...
That pelzon no know wetin in dey talk...

U cant school in unilag nd not b crazy grin
wen i just gained admission i used to do butty as a diploma babe grin
As i dey now ehn i craze pass all of dem wey dey yaba left bonafide unilag student grin grin
Greatest akokite!!!!!!!!!
unilag maddest girl
I miss lamu cry cry cry cry
Radiography aint helpin me
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 01, 2015
profojah:

you guess? cheesy.. You should be taken to ISL and be flogged.. Na only Jesus embassy all of una wey dey that FSS know.. I pirry you halfrica grin

excuse me avnt u heard of olaiya now? angry
They av taken ova tongue
We do olaiya now
Nd we lave it grin

Flog who for ISL?
angry finished sec school wey back mehn not talkin of * years now angry
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 01, 2015
profojah:

Hahhaha grin..wtf how would they charge 100 for shuttle?..That's why i dont like staying outside the skol hostel.. I stayed at JAJA throughtout my stay in skol..very close to my faculty

Sciences? Or Chem Eng? Jaja is the one close to staff school? yes?

Jeez don't even remeber hehe

1 Like

Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by ghidefemi(m): 11:24am On Oct 01, 2015
braine:

Hahahah... Thats why I asked "which one" ooo... cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Na the recent be the liar. Ahan, nothing happened with Ify, Simi and Abifarin joorr... kilode lipsrsealed embarassed tongue

Na only you date all these babes or u have an assistant?
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by shizzy7(f): 11:42am On Oct 01, 2015
halfrica:

U cant school in unilag nd not b crazy grin
wen i just gained admission i used to do butty as a diploma babe grin
As i dey now ehn i craze pass all of dem wey dey yaba left bonafide unilag student grin grin
Greatest akokite!!!!!!!!!
unilag maddest girl
I miss lamu cry cry cry cry
Radiography aint helpin me
Radiography is tooo dull. You should have sold the space and buy another one within the school.....By the end of this year you'll be out of da place just make you sure you get one inside the school next year....

As you craze like this na 8-man room for Moremi go fit you......Every week fighting..
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 01, 2015
shizzy7:
Radiography is tooo dull. You should have sold the space and buy another one within the school.....By the end of this year you'll be out of da place just make you sure you get one inside the school next year....

As you craze like this na 8-man room for Moremi go fit you......Every week fighting..

shocked shocked shocked shocked moremi shocked shocked shocked shocked
With my elderly body cry cry cry cry
8 man room jesu!!!!!!! Kilode cant even stay at kofo to start wit now moremi cry cry cry cry
u wan make dem use teeth commot my n*pple
Abi make dem pour hot water for d face i dey manage cry cry
Bt moremi girls no craze reach new hall girls grin

I wud love hostels like emrald grin
American muller grin
Blue haven bt i hear say mfm don buy am cry cry cry cry
I like all dis expensive hostels sha
Bt no sugar daddy angry
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
missKiffy:
Wonna share? Why did you and your EX broke up
hmmm,,,,dis particular cn pretend die,one day i played logic wit him wich lead to our break up becos he culdnt pretend anymore he ave to voice out,,i ws xo hapi becos i ws already tire of d relationship..but he stil cal sumtymez becos i dnt knw wat he wants ,it lyk he is luking for sumone to beepz..guyz nd deir 'am smart ' behaviour,,,
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by Kingsley1000(m): 4:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
slimchi115:
hmmm,,,,dis particular cn pretend die,one day i played logic wit him wich lead to our break up becos he culdnt pretend anymore he ave to voice out,,i ws xo hapi becos i ws already tire of d relationship..but he stil cal sumtymez becos i dnt knw wat he wants ,it lyk he is luking for sumone to beepz..guyz nd deir 'am smart ' behaviour,,,
bleep? is because he still loves you
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by cooljoe(m): 6:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
she found God, or at least so she said.
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
0luwatope:
Long distance relationship is a thing I knew I'll never be able to cope with... The trust we had flew away like a hungry bird.... To make matters worse, I told my frnd who is a frnd with my bae, I told him i rilli bleeped her that its her loss meanwhile I have feelings for the girl ooo... She heard and told me never to call her again in moi life #YOLO who cares ?? Am only 18yrs
18?
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 01, 2015
Kingsley1000:
bleep? is because he still loves you
u tink xo?even though wen he calls i alwaz reply wit who is dis,,,alwayz saying cn we hang out,sumone dat i broke up wit imagine
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by 0luwatope(m): 8:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
VenusBetty:
18?
Yup, am too small I already know how to ride a car self so forget
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
0luwatope:

Yup, am too small I already know how to ride a car self so forget
I see
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by solidade: 4:08am On Oct 07, 2015
He left me for his ex-fiance
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by kannymoore(m): 5:04am On Oct 07, 2015
Homguy:
emotional cheating, that's the name. Whats the distance between lokoja and Lagos?, within 6hrs he'd make it and probably lodge in an hotel so you can come visit and you'd do what he's been paying you for. Iranu!

Ten Gbosa to your Ex he's got balls, am sure you lost a gem lady. You werent going to date/straff the poor idiot from lagos, yet you were exchanging love texts,and maybe pictures in exchange for money, how inglorious and lowly can you get?, a future wife.smh. Lemme guess, after your boyfriend broke up you went all out for the rich mule, right?

Golddigers! They just can't hid even in a bunker, they still stink to high heavens. Epistle already undecided

what the hell is wrong with you man!?
A simple question was asked about one's PAST relationship and you had to spew all this sanctimonous diatribe!!!?? Who the flying heck do you think you are and what are you trying to prove here

That you're above making silly mistakes in a relationship too?

Or that you've never lied to curry favors before

Or that you've never disappointed someone you loved before

Man... Your comment is sickening, no offence.

I think you're young. Maybe when you're older, you'll understand that life is not all about black and white but is actually different hues of gray.
She's made her error and has paid for it. Whether she's learnt form it or not is neither of us or anyone's business @ the moment so just chill and let her live her life and learn from her own mistakes.

Have a lovely day ahead bro.
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by Homguy(m): 6:38am On Oct 07, 2015
kannymoore:

what the hell is wrong with you man!?
A simple question was asked about one's PAST relationship and you had to spew all this sanctimonous diatribe!!!?? Who the flying heck do you think you are and what are you trying to prove here

That you're above making silly mistakes in a relationship too?

Or that you've never lied to curry favors before

Or that you've never disappointed someone you loved before

Man... Your comment is sickening, no offence.

I think you're young. Maybe when you're older, you'll understand that life is not all about black and white but is actually different hues of gray.
She's made her error and has paid for it. Whether she's learnt form it or not is neither of us or anyone's business @ the moment so just chill and let her live her life and learn from her own mistakes.

Have a lovely day ahead bro.
You didn't have to write an epistle pal, my point was that she made an error but doesn't seem to think its a mistake at all. She still called her Ex silly or something like that because he left.

2. I do not think i am above mistakes, however, I do not blame or insult people I love because they reacted to mistakes I made, which is in anyways, natural. Action and reactions!

3. A plethora of ladies do this for sport, I haven't been a victim, but its not fair to all involved even the so called "MUGU" he's got emotions too. That's a reason I came down hard so any other lady doing same has a rethink, though it doesn't mean my harsh words would make her or any other change, nor am i a moral referee ,but its worth the shot.

4. Thanks for the brief lecture about the neutrals black,white ,and shades of color grey. But that doesn't means there arent territories that are just black and white. This in my OWN OPINION falls in that sphere bereft of light,of a concern for others...about my age?! I would let it slide.

I am not God but those are my opinions about what she did, and her stance thereafter.

Epistle already, Peace, bro.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by Donemc(m): 7:28am On Oct 07, 2015
Eachtime i visit her she tells me that she is the only one at home and all i can do is to gist and make her laugh..
But one day i notice that she wanted my body and i wasn't ready for that, (being a virgin)..she finaly dump me for another guy.
Since then i fear girls with the name juliet
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by kannymoore(m): 7:58am On Oct 07, 2015
Homguy:
You didn't have to write an epistle pal, my point was that she made an error but doesn't seem to think its a mistake at all. She still called her Ex silly or something like that because he left.

2. I do not think i am above mistakes, however, I do not blame or insult people I love because they reacted to mistakes I made, which is in anyways, natural. Action and reactions!

3. A plethora of ladies do this for sport, I haven't been a victim, but its not fair to all involved even the so called "MUGU" he's got emotions too. That's a reason I came down hard so any other lady doing same has a rethink, though it doesn't mean my harsh words would make her or any other change, nor am i a moral referee ,but its worth the shot.

4. Thanks for the brief lecture about the neutrals black,white ,and shades of color grey. But that doesn't means there arent territories that are just black and white. This in my OWN OPINION falls in that sphere bereft of light,of a concern for others...about my age?! I would let it slide.

I am not God but those are my opinions about what she did, and her stance thereafter.

Epistle already, Peace, bro.

It's Allright. I understand you now.

One luv bro! cool

1 Like

Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by toluhere(m): 5:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
missmary:
cry I met Christ, am Waiting for his new choice
Great choice. God will honour you with His best for your life
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by missmary(f): 7:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
toluhere:
Great choice. God will honour you with His best for your life
Amen thanks alot
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by NeduLuiZ(m): 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
Babe was acting nicki minaj on me
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by TrishaP(f): 9:12pm On Oct 11, 2015
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by Imdachick(f): 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christmas Thread ( Come In And Tell Whats Going On In Your Area ) / What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... / ''God, Will I Ever Be Happy Again??'' - A Nairalander Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.