Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him (38273 Views)

Victor Anichebe Slams Those Who Always Go To Clubs And Events / Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra / Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by Olypeppy(f): 1:08am On Oct 01, 2015
IYANGBALI:
liar, why I never see you for our zone in heaven abi na for girls quarters you dey live or you be awaiting trial for angel Michael place?
lolz...
Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by Olypeppy(f): 1:09am On Oct 01, 2015
dancok:
Lol,heavenly sent
dey there nw
Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by Nobody: 1:19am On Oct 01, 2015
menix:
All this over bloated celeb forming Michael Jackson..

No wonder he was a bastardt..

Hahahaha
Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 01, 2015
Anichebe is funny!

John Snow is obviously racist. Smh
Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by pickabeau1: 1:21am On Oct 01, 2015
UjSizzle:
Abeg leave my Jon Snow, I like him still! cheesy

If the man says no pictures you gerrout. Abi to snap pishure na by force? If every celeb had to pause for a picture, autograph, respond to a hello, follow back on IG/Twitter and even blow a kiss at a fan's request, their frigging lives will be on hold!!

Time ain't waiting for nobody, man. If celebrities understand that, I don't know why fanboys/girls won't. They ain't living for ya. And the only reason you love them so is coz they work hard to make their characters likeable.

So niqqah ranting on twitter abeg drift!

Still smells racist to me
Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by menix(m): 1:32am On Oct 01, 2015
evegran:

Hahahaha

Nwa u look similar..

Did u attend NNSS OJO..
Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by Bollinger(m): 1:42am On Oct 01, 2015
How is this a topic of discussion? It's really all going to hell in a hand basket.
Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by beejayphako(m): 1:57am On Oct 01, 2015
chinemerem26:
E pain pass wen a celebrity snubs a fellow celebrity... imagine vic o snubbing airforce1.

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by guyXander(m): 1:59am On Oct 01, 2015
He always snubs.
Even Rajesh from 'the big bang theory'got snubbed by him. grin
Peace people.
Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by obie206(m): 2:39am On Oct 01, 2015
How can a grown man bit*ch about a snapshot with some other man, gay AF! if you ask me.
Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by Aystarz: 3:01am On Oct 01, 2015
Drabeey:
why Ba Jon snow. u remember say NA me help u when those white walkers wan kill u, and I also voted for u yo become lord commander. why deny my Broh pics NA. not fair snow
He knows nothing.. Jon Snow
Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by IamAtribalist: 3:05am On Oct 01, 2015
He should stick to learning how to play football instead of watching a lousy show, game of thrones, and acting like a child. You are a grown man Anichebe, stop acting like a toddler and learn to play better football.
Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by RetroBoy: 3:18am On Oct 01, 2015
Don't mind Jon Snow. "He knows nothing"
Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by M4gunners: 3:59am On Oct 01, 2015
[quote author=otijah post=38547194]do u knw who is vic o, airforce1 wey never see money do song na him u dey use compare with vic o.

Guy make ur neck dey ur head ooo[/quotce]Y u dey jealous aairforc1 na?
Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by Ignyte(m): 5:41am On Oct 01, 2015
This is exactly what MI meant in his song 'Human Being'. Do you know the mood Kit Harrington was in whilst Anichebe wanted a picture? Person mind go dey on top him real life problems, una go want make him dey snap picture. Anichebe himself qualifies as Celeb na grin ,him dey snap with everybody??
Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by Ignyte(m): 5:44am On Oct 01, 2015
IamAtribalist:
instead of watching a lousy show, game of thrones

Sorry to ask o, have you actually followed game of thrones?? undecided It is not like those nolywood movies you are used to

1 Like

Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by slyzy(m): 5:52am On Oct 01, 2015
menix:

Cum traitor.
Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by Gwazah(m): 5:58am On Oct 01, 2015
He is not even the finest actor in the movie self, always confused.
Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by miki1(m): 6:07am On Oct 01, 2015
menix:

grin guy u can kill deriously

1 Like

Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by favourlove1: 6:11am On Oct 01, 2015
That's what you get when you fall over celebs. They are no less a human as u. Africans give urself some respect!
Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by Greyworld: 6:21am On Oct 01, 2015
charlesucheh:
CELEB CODE 1: You can Never be in a BAD mood with your Fans.
The word "CELEBRITY" was attached to you because of them.... To hell with the Game of throne dude, Besides, Who is he? Is the game on PS4? If not, SHORORO! I no send am SMS. I only blame Anichebe for not doing the RONALDINHO "THROWAY FACE" dribble when they came in contact...

Lol.. As far as we knw, the character Jon snow has bin killed in the movie. Mayb d tin dey pain am.
Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by LaRoyalHighness(f): 6:36am On Oct 01, 2015
Jon snow still knows nothing..
Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by charlesbailey(m): 6:54am On Oct 01, 2015
you spoke my mind. for me to even snap with myself is problem..i can't be caught dead with a selfie stick( i think that shiit is gay)
jon snow's attitude was what earned him his character; a fundamental bastard
nuelzy:
am not bloating....buh its just me

i admire celebrities alot...bt that power of gravity dat will push me to ask one for a pics is something av nt ecountered....

it.can only happen when d person shows interest...#period....asides dat i stare at u and walk

so...anechebe

u got what u cooked....

to think its even jon snow....a renowned bastard#tseeew!!
Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by ifyalways(f): 6:58am On Oct 01, 2015
chinemerem26:
E pain pass wen a celebrity snubs a fellow celebrity... imagine vic o snubbing airforce1.
Lmao.

Airforce1 done hear am for nld and nlders hand
Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by seangy4konji: 7:10am On Oct 01, 2015
what will happen if you are denied at the gate of heaven

Re born your self
Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by starlingbawa(m): 7:15am On Oct 01, 2015
Taking a photo with Jon Snow ought to be the least of Anichebe's problems right now.

He should concentrate on trying to make the first team of the 'BAGGIES' and returning to top form!!!
Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by Koolmexxi(m): 7:26am On Oct 01, 2015
Tell me u've stopped to pose for a pic with every fan dat has ever asked u for one. .. Some people like quarrel pass fight sef. U obviously caught him at a bad time and be a gentleman and get over it....
Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by Truckpusher(m): 7:46am On Oct 01, 2015
If everyone act like me celebs would be begging fans for pictures.

If I came across any celeb I wouldn't even know until some zombies starts flocking around him or her like he's got some honey on his body. grin
Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by Omotayor123(f): 7:51am On Oct 01, 2015
Olypeppy:
I understand bro...no mind am..come make we snap.I be celebrity for heaven
grin grin cheesy
Nice one girl. Happy Independence!

1 Like

Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by siino(m): 8:04am On Oct 01, 2015
U know nothing "JOHN SNOW"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Players Who Should Have Made Super Eagles World Cup List / Chified Shows Off Her Muscles / Super Eagles Take A Walk In Tanzania (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.