Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,790 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Caption Dix Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caption Dix Photo (3084 Views)

Omg Dix Video Made Me Wet / Caption This... / Caption This Photo: What Do You Think This Lady Is Looking At?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption Dix Photo by silver94(m): 9:57am On Oct 01, 2015
Her boyfriend is cheating on her with her best friend. Who should she stone first?

1 Share

Re: Caption Dix Photo by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 01, 2015
her boyfriend.
Re: Caption Dix Photo by Feranmicharles(m): 10:01am On Oct 01, 2015
undecided
Re: Caption Dix Photo by Princecalm(m): 10:01am On Oct 01, 2015
stone herself for not taking care of him enough
Re: Caption Dix Photo by Donswatter(m): 10:04am On Oct 01, 2015
Kill the two birds with one stone.
Re: Caption Dix Photo by fromnigeria(m): 10:04am On Oct 01, 2015
She can hit both at once.
Re: Caption Dix Photo by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 01, 2015
The boyfriend, preferrably not just once but bash his skull in grin The woman deserves a hi & a bye.
Re: Caption Dix Photo by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 01, 2015
Both suckers cheesy
Re: Caption Dix Photo by vizkiz: 10:18am On Oct 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:
The boyfriend, preferrably not just once but bash his skull in grin The woman deserves a hi & a bye.

mehn, that is just wicked!
Re: Caption Dix Photo by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 01, 2015
vizkiz:

mehn, that is just wicked!

I bet that's what ended up happening anyway. She surely didn't carry that rock to work muscles.

1 Like

Re: Caption Dix Photo by Kenzico(m): 10:30am On Oct 01, 2015
Bash her BF 1st...and beat up the bestie
Re: Caption Dix Photo by vizkiz: 10:30am On Oct 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I bet that's what ended up happening anyway. She surely didn't carry that rock to work muscles.

but is that what you would have done if you were in her shoes? cheesy
Re: Caption Dix Photo by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 01, 2015
vizkiz:

but is that what you would have done if you were in her shoes? cheesy

Lol no, I'm not violent. I'd probably cuss him out & maybe jab a finger on his forehead for exclamation
Re: Caption Dix Photo by vizkiz: 10:46am On Oct 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol no, I'm not violent. I'd probably cuss him out & maybe jab a finger on his forehead for exclamation

lol, I take that as you haven't had this kindda experience before
Re: Caption Dix Photo by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 01, 2015
vizkiz:

lol, I take that as you haven't had this kindda experience before

No. Thank God I haven't.
Re: Caption Dix Photo by vizkiz: 10:51am On Oct 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No. Thank God I haven't.

hmmmmn...lucky you. I guess most of us aiint that lucky
Re: Caption Dix Photo by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 01, 2015
vizkiz:

hmmmmn...lucky you. I guess most of us aiint that lucky

Lol, have you ever been in a situation like that? How did you handle it? TBH, I hope I'm never put in that position because frankly speaking, I just don't know how I'd react. There are situations where words just seem useless & you just wanna beat the crap out of somebody. Usually I just walk away when I'm that worked-up because I don't wanna end up wearing an orange jumper, doing head counts every night in prison grin
Re: Caption Dix Photo by vizkiz: 11:10am On Oct 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, have you ever been in a situation like that? How did you handle it? TBH, I hope I'm never put in that position because frankly speaking, I just don't know how I'd react. There are situations where words just seem useless & you just wanna beat the crap out of somebody. Usually I just walk away when I'm that worked-up because I don't wanna end up wearing an orange jumper, doing head counts every night in prison grin

lmao!
I experienced one recently My first experience though...there is nothing to do than just walk away cuz if you wanna do what comes to mind, then the orange jumper is the next thing that comes in grin

All I did was say "hello" to both of them and acted friendly to the other dude(even when it was very obvious he was terrified cuz he knows I am/was her boyfriend)
Re: Caption Dix Photo by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 01, 2015
vizkiz:

lmao!
I experienced one recently My first experience though...there is nothing to do than just walk away cuz if you wanna do what comes to mind, then the orange jumper is the next thing that comes in grin

All I did was say "hello" to both of them and acted friendly to the other dude(even when it was very obvious he was terrified cuz he knows I am/was her boyfriend)

Wow, you handled it quite well. Bravo! Hopefully you'll never be tested like that again smiley I swear, people can really try a person. It sometimes makes you wish battery was legal for just one day. Only 24hrs not more grin
Re: Caption Dix Photo by vizkiz: 11:38am On Oct 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Wow, you handled it quite well. Bravo! Hopefully you'll never be tested like that again smiley I swear, people can really try a person. It sometimes makes you wish battery was legal for just one day. Only 24hrs not more grin

lol, you are something else grin
Re: Caption Dix Photo by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 01, 2015
vizkiz:

lol, you are something else grin

Strangely enough, I never fought anyone in my life. But I do get very angry sometimes because people are full of shyt. My only satisfaction is imagining myself stabbing them with a pencil in the eye or stapling their nuts to a chair. Hahaha.
Re: Caption Dix Photo by vizkiz: 11:55am On Oct 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Strangely enough, I never fought anyone in my life. But I do get very angry sometimes because people are full of shyt. My only satisfaction is imagining myself stabbing them with a pencil in the eye or stapling their nuts to a chair. Hahaha.

geez! shocked
Now I am scared of what you'll do to me when we get married grin
Re: Caption Dix Photo by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
vizkiz:

geez! shocked
Now I am scared of what you'll do to me when we get married grin

Hahaha. My mind is the only violent thing about me. I'm too squeamish to carry out any of my violent thoughts. Plus there's that jumper I never want to wear grin Kikiki. Being in prison must be horrible. You do stuff when ordered. I wouldn't deal. I have a rebellious streak that doesn't appreciate being told what to do. Taking orders makes me fume inside.
Re: Caption Dix Photo by vizkiz: 12:06pm On Oct 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha. My mind is the only violent thing about me. I'm too squirmish to carry out any of my violent thoughts. Plus there's that jumper I never want to wear grin Kikiki. Being in prison must be horrible. You do stuff when ordered. I wouldn't deal. I have a rebellious streak that doesn't appreciate being told what to do. Taking orders makes me fume inside.

we'v gat ourselves someone who doesn't follow orders cheesy

So what if your boss tells you to get something done ASAP? tongue
Re: Caption Dix Photo by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
vizkiz:

we'v gat ourselves someone who doesn't follow orders cheesy

So what if your boss tells you to get something done ASAP? tongue

Lol, TBH I don't like it. I just do the "suffering & smiling" jig. Some of us aren't meant to work under anyone. Hence sometimes I just wish I could be rich so I won't have to deal with having a boss lording over me.

Ooh, I can see that day clearly. Oh happy day! grin
Re: Caption Dix Photo by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 01, 2015
Stone his head
Re: Caption Dix Photo by vizkiz: 12:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, TBH I don't like it. I just do the "suffering & smiling" jig. Some of us aren't meant to work under anyone. Hence sometimes I just wish I could be rich so I won't have to deal with having a boss lording over me.

Ooh, I can see that day clearly. Oh happy day! grin

she doesn't wanna work for nobody but she wanna be a boss and employ others to work for her. I see undecided
Re: Caption Dix Photo by olowookerekemi(f): 12:41pm On Oct 01, 2015
her frd
Re: Caption Dix Photo by CosmeticChemist(m): 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
To learn soap making click here.

www.nigeriansoapie.com

Re: Caption Dix Photo by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
The guy....
Re: Caption Dix Photo by AfroKnight: 12:57pm On Oct 01, 2015
Make she stone the babe cos she seduced the young man. Everybody knows that's how it went down. Believe you me, that guy is only pretending to like the new girl so that she won't cry and hurt herself. His heart is most probably still with his current babe. Stone the gal. She is a snatcher.
Re: Caption Dix Photo by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
She should drop the stone and look for another dude.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Can You Take A Lady To Hotel Guests House And You Don't Fvck Her ? / She Kept Shaking Her Big Nyash So Konji Arrested Me N I Did This 2 Her / Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.