Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

FIFA 16 Android Game Review! (+pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FIFA 16 Android Game Review! (+pics) (2498 Views)

Android Game To Play With Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FIFA 16 Android Game Review! (+pics) by CrazyScientist: 2:27pm On Oct 01, 2015
The ember months are always an expectant one for fans of football simulation games, cause that's when New Releases would be out, ranging from Football Manager, Pro Evolution Soccer, Real Football, FIFA, but to mention a few.

When FIFA 16 Mobile was announced to be released we were all excited ,me in particular, being an ardent Football Simulation fan, though I no sabi play the sport well, Lol! I try sha, I try...lol.

Anyway I got my hands on FIFA 16 Mobile which was released for Android and IOS, and am going to review it for you guys, is it worth it? find out:

Graphics: FIFA is always killing it on mobile, though their graphics haven't been as perfect as the consoles. Well say hello to FIFA 16, it uses console graphics to give you that home away from home feeling when you ain't on your PS or Xbox at home.
The replays are superb like that of a PS3 or Xbox 360 ,but the match graphics itself are sloppy. Looking blurry at times with the spectators looking like cardboard cutouts , playing the matches without watching the replay can make your frustrated and make your eyes ache.
Graphics Rating: 7.5

Game Modes: FIFA, why,why,why?! Haba! For me the best FIFA Android game is FIFA 14 with it numerous game modes. But FIFA 16 only gave us the Ultimate Team mode. Even Kick-Off no dey.
FIFA 16 Mobile has a wide range of licensed players, teams and even BOOTS, but what's the need when I can't flex them in kick off mode?
I know the Ultimate Team is a hit, but why only it? Mind you the game won't run without a good network connection, especially in naija here where 3G is pretty scarce.
You can't play the game without a GOOD NETWORK connection, you can't play the matches without a STRONG NETWORK, and the game lags pretty bad without a VERY STRONG NETWORK .
Imagine being in the middle of a match and cause your network fluctuates, the game exits the match and tells you to try again later.
My Advice: play the game at night when network is usually very fast.
Game Modes Rating: 5.0

Player Resemblance: remember when I said it used console graphics, well I wasn't kidding, for the first time in FIFA mobile, we see players resemble themselves just like the consoles, their body structure matches and they even have Tattoos for the first time on FIFA mobile, I can pretty much say this is why am playing the game.
Player Resemblance Rating: ..........

See the rest of the review like, GamePlay, Controls and more and a download link (as it is not available on Nigeria's playstore) here: http://androkingz..com/2015/10/fifa-16-ultimate-team-review.html?m=1

Happy Independence cheesy
Please right section mods. though FIFA is my girlfriend. grin

Re: FIFA 16 Android Game Review! (+pics) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 01, 2015
Na here u come review am?

Thunder fire u anywhere u d
Re: FIFA 16 Android Game Review! (+pics) by CrazyScientist: 2:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
jboy73:
Na here u come review am?

Thunder fire u anywhere u d

grin
Re: FIFA 16 Android Game Review! (+pics) by kedukc(m): 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
Quite complicated and laggy

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With Sadness, According To Your Zodiac Sign / omg please are you guys still doing this +pics / There Are Too Many Haters On Nairaland!!!! exposing fake monikers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.