Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,002 members, 7,825,105 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Iniobong Held The Zip Of My Trouser And Said That She Will Suck Me Dry (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Iniobong Held The Zip Of My Trouser And Said That She Will Suck Me Dry (pics) (2513 Views)

She Suddenly Made A U-turn And Said We Can Only Be Friends. / He Quickly Opened His Shirt And Trouser And Started Knacking Her Side D..(pics) / I Went To Visit Titilayo And She Unzips My Trouser And She Starts.... (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iniobong Held The Zip Of My Trouser And Said That She Will Suck Me Dry (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 9:42pm On May 01, 2016
I never knew that i will enter this kind of wahala, i was on my own ooo, when iniobong bang on my door, i opened the door and she pushed me on my bed and i stood up, and she held me on my trouser, her hand was touching the zip of my trouser, so i started begging her, she said she will suck me dry, that she will make sure i have no money on me, if i do not pay her the money i was owning her now, i now remembered i was owning her 4.5 million, i started asking her to give me time, she said no ooo, today na today, until refiner heard the shout and came inside to settle the quarrel, refiner is such a pretty and sweet angel, so she gave iniobong 5 million, and told her to keep the change
i was very happy that refiner had saved the day

and if she becomes the queen she would save everybody from trouble

i don upload the pics this time

Re: Iniobong Held The Zip Of My Trouser And Said That She Will Suck Me Dry (pics) by Justycxx(m): 9:45pm On May 01, 2016
the refiner looks mean
Re: Iniobong Held The Zip Of My Trouser And Said That She Will Suck Me Dry (pics) by Adebola02(m): 9:46pm On May 01, 2016
He's pretty
Re: Iniobong Held The Zip Of My Trouser And Said That She Will Suck Me Dry (pics) by Flexherbal(m): 9:48pm On May 01, 2016
Adebola02:
He's pretty
She, you meant?
Re: Iniobong Held The Zip Of My Trouser And Said That She Will Suck Me Dry (pics) by Adebola02(m): 9:59pm On May 01, 2016
Flexherbal:
She, you meant?
. Yes, she's lavishiously beautiful
Re: Iniobong Held The Zip Of My Trouser And Said That She Will Suck Me Dry (pics) by refiner(f): 10:09pm On May 01, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
I never knew that i will enter this kind of wahala, i was on my own ooo, when iniobong bang on my door, i opened the door and she pushed me on my bed and i stood up, and she held me on my trouser, her hand was touching the zip of my trouser, so i started begging her, she said she will suck me dry, that she will make sure i have no money on me, if i do not pay her the money i was owning her now, i now remembered i was owning her 4.5 million, i started asking her to give me time, she said no ooo, today na today, until refiner heard the shout and came inside to settle the quarrel, refiner is such a pretty and sweet angel, so she gave iniobong 5 million, and told her to keep the change

shockedshockedshocked....
Re: Iniobong Held The Zip Of My Trouser And Said That She Will Suck Me Dry (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 10:11pm On May 01, 2016
Adebola02:
. Yes, she's lavishiously beautiful
yes baba, she is beautiful and caring too
abeg vote for her as the new miss nairaland, she deserves the crown

Re: Iniobong Held The Zip Of My Trouser And Said That She Will Suck Me Dry (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 10:13pm On May 01, 2016
refiner:

shockedshockedshocked....
the queen is here my people gringringrin

Re: Iniobong Held The Zip Of My Trouser And Said That She Will Suck Me Dry (pics) by refiner(f): 10:14pm On May 01, 2016
Justycxx:
the refiner looks mean
...lol...sweety am not!
u can't judge through a mere picture!smiley

#teamrefiner!
Re: Iniobong Held The Zip Of My Trouser And Said That She Will Suck Me Dry (pics) by refiner(f): 10:16pm On May 01, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
the queen is here my people gringringrin
....lol!...you ehhh!gringrin

I won't be like u when I grow up!...grin
Re: Iniobong Held The Zip Of My Trouser And Said That She Will Suck Me Dry (pics) by Justycxx(m): 10:22pm On May 01, 2016
refiner:

...lol...sweety am not!
u can't judge through a mere picture!smiley

#teamrefiner!

alright refiner, but do you have "smiling issues" ?
Re: Iniobong Held The Zip Of My Trouser And Said That She Will Suck Me Dry (pics) by kakadull: 10:23pm On May 01, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

please (íniobong held the zip of your trouser and said ''she will suck you dry'' how?........be more specific...... is this a metaphor?)
Re: Iniobong Held The Zip Of My Trouser And Said That She Will Suck Me Dry (pics) by refiner(f): 10:27pm On May 01, 2016
Justycxx:
alright refiner, but do you have "smiling issues" ?

....lol...sweety I don't!

ok...check my dp!....wink
Re: Iniobong Held The Zip Of My Trouser And Said That She Will Suck Me Dry (pics) by Justycxx(m): 10:52pm On May 01, 2016
refiner:

....lol...sweety I don't!

ok...check my dp!....wink
ok
Re: Iniobong Held The Zip Of My Trouser And Said That She Will Suck Me Dry (pics) by IAMMRTWHYTE(m): 11:29pm On May 01, 2016
This Refiner is fine boy o
Re: Iniobong Held The Zip Of My Trouser And Said That She Will Suck Me Dry (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 7:44am On May 02, 2016
refiner:

....lol!...you ehhh!gringrin

I won't be like u when I grow up!...grin
gringringrin
Re: Iniobong Held The Zip Of My Trouser And Said That She Will Suck Me Dry (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 7:51am On May 02, 2016
IAMMRTWHYTE:
This Refiner is fine boy o
the joke you are trying to crack is currently not funny at the moment, please try again later ... THANK YOU

(1) (Reply)

HELP! My Relationship Is About Crumbling / Download Video: Only Seen In Calabar (18+ Only) / why we cum so fast !!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.